It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergartners Sent Home With Masturbation Assignment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I hope some groomer comes along and tries to explain why this isn't grooming. Always fun and informative.

I’ve seen a few deranged Lib deflectors here that say this stuff isn’t happening.
When they dismiss it, they secretly applaud it without saying they do because they know if they do, they will be ripped apart for saying it.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"So we can't really blame the school for this situation...this is an inside problem that's being dealt with by the school..."

In other words, damage control and minimization. No one has to ask any embarrassing questions because their employer is going to make sure there's nothing else to find.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
maybe people should start calling the male teachers chester and the female teachers chestina the molesters in public and maybe they'll stop.

but then the local nambla and i guess it's female counter part would that be fanbla would be raising money to defend them.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Looks more like the worksheet is for the Parents 🔥

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
When pedophiles takes over the classroom behind wake liberal trash, this what is going on and parents are too busy to find out what is been done to their children.

Soo I am outraged? no, why, I made sure what my children were exposed in school at all times.

Wake parents are giving their children to pedos and transvestites at free will because they are idiots.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Deny the teachers the ability to drool over your drawing, by just making the box totally black. Say, "under my covers at night is where it's safe. Here is a picture of what it looks like."

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
omg.. gotta be some aprils fool joke, I looked for this story elsewhere.. and it is only from the sender "Libs of TikTok" no one else is reporting on the story.

Thinking the same, can the average 4 year old even read on that level?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The bright spot to this type of education is that teachers want more and more money because they've labeled themselves as ultra-special. This raises the taxes, which drives away the normal people. In a few years it's a bin of loonies feeding off of each other's looniness.

I have a sister-in-law like that from Southern California. She was in town last week. Everyone, everywhere we went, thought she was nuts. Nice, but loony.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: RickyD

Nope. Sorry.

Chainsaws first, then wood chipper.

And feet first in the wood chipper....

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: infolurker

Looks more like the worksheet is for the Parents 🔥

I wonder what would happen if it was returned to the teacher with “stains” on it 💧

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am on yall side but you maybe should do some research first. There is nothing online about this. This could be made up. Don't believe everything you read. Some guy just "leaked the NFL schedule for next year" and he admitted he just made everything up. He got 10,000 new followers. I've tried to search all the words I could from this article and nothing. That sucks I think libs of tiktok are trolling now. It's the other or same side trying to get us mad about bullcrap
edit on 5/12/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I am on yall side but you maybe should do some research first. There is nothing online about this. This could be made up. Don't believe everything you read. Some guy just "leaked the NFL schedule for next year" and he admitted he just made everything up. He got 10,000 new followers. I've tried to search all the words I could from this article and nothing. That sucks I think libs of tiktok are trolling now. It's the other or same side trying to get us mad about bullcrap

True or not, and I think it's true, the big take-away should be that most people are not shocked by this and expect it from the left.

THAT'S how far the left has gone.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26493632]DBCowboy[/post
But this is a site about denying Ignorance that I've been following for 16 years. It's messed up to share something that isn't even true. You're putting a bad name on actual fact checkers. None of this is real.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can you name the teacher? If not it's fake. I'm upset about this too but you can't be making things up to fit your agenda. Prove me a link or else your just making this website look like Sh!t

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: [post=26493632]DBCowboy[/post
But this is a site about denying Ignorance that I've been following for 16 years. It's messed up to share something that isn't even true. You're putting a bad name on actual fact checkers. None of this is real.

Show me proof that this is false.

Just saying it's not on the internet is also saying that no one wants to talk about it.

*shrugs*

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am on your side. For you to make assumptions that aren't so true is making all the "conspiracy theorists' seem like they're lunatics. You're messing everything up. a reply to: DBCowboy

There is nothing online about this interaction besides them. Stop making" conspiracy theorists" look bad

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You guys don't actually believe this, do you?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've searched everything online that I could and not find a single article came up. reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Atleast one article would have popped up or a tweet or anything. Nothing

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You guys don't actually believe this, do you?

All the documentation is there wtf are you talking about?

Are you on board with this sort of thing? I mean i know youre pro baby killing are you pro grooming too? Starting to look like maybe you dont need to be within 1000ft of any child

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join