It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindergartners Sent Home With Masturbation Assignment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just said it wasn't the author of the book.

No she not, she is the author of a site that is encouraging parents help their preteens to make smart sexual decisions. so she and the author of the book are chestina the molesters, to encourage or to quote her "empower" a preteen child to make any other decision than don't have sex is grooming.
the only smart decision a preteen should be making is don't have sex.

Didn't I say that they don't care what you say?

Did I say they care what I say?

preteen children care more about what their parents say than your giving them credit for. sure they might ignore what you say from time to time. but my experience is until older and it varies from child to child they care and will do mostly what you say.

so if you tell your preteen child it's ok to pull your pud or have sex, your not empowering them, your helping them along a road that can and usually ends in the worst outcomes.

edit on 12-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
No she not

Glad we agree.

preeteen children care more about what their parents say...

Unless the pre-teen is yours, you are not their parent, so they don't care what you or I say.

so if you tell your preteen child it's ok to pull your pud or have sex, your not empowering then you helping them along a road that can and usually end in the worst outcomes.

They might do it, regardless of what you tell them.

Will they be doomed because of it?

Doubt it.
edit on 12-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

IF this is real, and I'm not convinced that it is right now, then the school needs to be closed down and put under new management.

I can't see any legitimate was that something like this could be approved without there being systemic problems at that school.

Has anyone independently verified that this story is true and not just another "liberals are predators" hoax?

I know a whole bunch of liberals and this would be far too much for even them to swallow.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: infolurker

IF this is real, and I'm not convinced that it is right now, then the school needs to be closed down and put under new management.

I can't see any legitimate was that something like this could be approved without there being systemic problems at that school.

Has anyone independently verified that this story is true and not just another "liberals are predators" hoax?

I know a whole bunch of liberals and this would be far too much for even them to swallow.

I can't verify this story but I can talk about some similar stuff that my wimmins and I went through with our boy during the covid that is very similar but I choose not to state things publicly here so IF you want to hear what I got to say about the subject without derailing here lemme know and I will send you a U2U

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Sorry, but I can't confirm anything that you say any more than I can prove what the OP says.

Too many hoaxes around these days, personal tales are ten a penny.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

when my boy was doing the covid protection class bs he was issued an Ipad to do school work at home in kindergarten and there were lessons that asked him to video things in home and one of those things was where do mommy and daddy go to be alone? and there were other invasive lessons that my boy was supposed to do during some of these "lessons"

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If a child touches him/herself then it's natural
If a child is encouraged or introduced by an adult it's called grooming.

Watch the film 'Happiness'.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
If a child touches him/herself then it's natural
If a child is encouraged or introduced by an adult it's called grooming.

Watch the film 'Happiness'.

Gummo is more entertaining if your a psychopath

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

when my boy was doing the covid protection class bs he was issued an Ipad to do school work at home in kindergarten and there were lessons that asked him to video things in home and one of those things was where do mommy and daddy go to be alone? and there were other invasive lessons that my boy was supposed to do during some of these "lessons"

If true, then call cops.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Gasp! Really? You immediately took that as them asking the kid where the parents have sex or something inappropriate? I took it as where the parents go for alone time or conversation without the kids. There could be many answers and yes it could be to the bedroom, but alone time does not have to be sex. If they ask a child the same thing would you assume they are asking the same thing? Everyone needs time alone. Especially parents.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Gasp! Really? You immediately took that as them asking the kid where the parents have sex or something inappropriate? I took it as where the parents go for alone time or conversation without the kids. There could be many answers and yes it could be to the bedroom, but alone time does not have to be sex. If they ask a child the same thing would you assume they are asking the same thing? Everyone needs time alone. Especially parents.

I don’t allow a 5 year old to do anything without my permission much less record video of things for a teachers approval.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Brotherman

If true, then call cops.

He is now in a private school. Cops shouldn’t have 💩 to do with my boys learning at his age. He’s still curious why it’s not snow and it’s rain. He wants to work with animals.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Did I say a 5 year old should be running around videotaping for school with no parents knowledge? Did they ask the child to do so? Most 5 year olds know how to record on a laptop?

Any homework a 5 year old would have should include parent supervision. They are 5!
edit on 13-5-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don’t want to believe the op is actually real but I will say that in them young ass ages they spend a lot of time because classes were limited due to covid their time in class was spent using lessons to teach the kids how to use the iPad issued to them and the lessons often involved voice and video recordings.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Did I say a 5 year old should be running around videotaping for school with no parents knowledge? Did they ask the child to do so? Most 5 year olds know how to record on a laptop?

Any homework a 5 year old would have should include parent supervision. They are 5!

I didn’t say any of those things you asked that you say you said.
edit on 13-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Be just as vigilant with a private school. I grew up with nuns whacking the heck out of kids with yardsticks and berating them so badly that one kid was still talking about it at 30 years old. Then add in showing movies with buckets of fetuses to 10 year olds so they wouldn't have sex or an abortion.

High school was good too. Teachers going to kids parties to get drunk, male teachers inviting kids over for study sessions, then marrying a student the minute she graduated and a few years later a priest is "relocated" after molesting students.

Or as I read yesterday a Texas private school headmaster wrapped duct tape fully around several students mouth and head for disrespecting a teacher .

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
this is true. the state government here held secret legislater meetings behind closed door and during school pandemic shutdowns. then when they open poof weirdo sex ed programs for younger kids implimented... not joking. this is the sickest most disturbing thing ive ever seen

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Be just as vigilant with a private school. I grew up with nuns whacking the heck out of kids with yardsticks and berating them so badly that one kid was still talking about it at 30 years old. Then add in showing movies with buckets of fetuses to 10 year olds so they wouldn't have sex or an abortion.

High school was good too. Teachers going to kids parties to get drunk, male teachers inviting kids over for study sessions, then marrying a student the minute she graduated and a few years later a priest is "relocated" after molesting students.

Or as I read yesterday a Texas private school headmaster wrapped duct tape fully around several students mouth and head for disrespecting a teacher .

My boys private school isn’t far away from mommy and daddy I’m not too worried.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri May 13 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Straight to jail. No exceptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join