It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruiting & Grooming 6th Graders Exposed In Colorado

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is definitely grooming. They are pushing a sexual agenda and telling kids to lie to their parents about it.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

a reply to: infolurker

How about we please use the correct language.

This isn't "grooming", I don't agree with it, but it's not grooming.

I mean you always post horrible opinions that are blatantly wrong but this time you're going to far. Telling children that their parents aren't safe and to confide in them about sexual issues is 100% grooming. Sir, just stop. Why don't you sit this one out because you're definitely out of your element. Aren't there any threads about vaccines you can simp for the the pharmaceutical companies or threads about the Ukraine war where you can lick globalist boots?

Telling a child that they can't confide in their parents is wrong, but literally isn't what grooming is.

It's something that a groomer might do, but it isn't grooming.

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Sad but hilarious.

If I drive over the speed limit, I AM A SPEEDER
If I rob a bank, I AM A ROBBER
If I tell children not to confide in their parents and instead confide in me so I can secretly persuade and coerce their opinion on their sexual identity, sexual activity or anything of a sexual nature for that matter, I AM A GROOMER

Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. Children and young people who are groomed can be sexually abused, exploited or trafficked. Anybody can be a groomer, no matter their age, gender or race.

Get real.
edit on 12-5-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

(post by Tekner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

This grooming is criminal behavior IMO

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Like StoutBroux stated above . . .

Child Grooming Law and Legal Definition
Child grooming refers to an act of deliberately establishing an emotional connection with a child to prepare the child for child abuse.

definitions.uslegal.com...

Characteristics Further information:
To establish a good relationship with a child and the child's family, child groomers might do several things: They might try to gain the child's or parents' trust by befriending them, with the goal of easy access to the child.

en.wikipedia.org...

In this case the sexual abuse, in addition to sexualizing children, is getting kids to transition to another sex. That all sounds like a goal of sexual abuse of a child IMO.
edit on 12-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The urban dictionary on Grooming, read very carefully, this is exactly what the teacher is doing. I know facing facts is hard but this is considered grooming get over it.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

a reply to: infolurker

How about we please use the correct language.

This isn't "grooming", I don't agree with it, but it's not grooming.

I mean you always post horrible opinions that are blatantly wrong but this time you're going to far. Telling children that their parents aren't safe and to confide in them about sexual issues is 100% grooming. Sir, just stop. Why don't you sit this one out because you're definitely out of your element. Aren't there any threads about vaccines you can simp for the the pharmaceutical companies or threads about the Ukraine war where you can lick globalist boots?

Telling a child that they can't confide in their parents is wrong, but literally isn't what grooming is.

It's something that a groomer might do, but it isn't grooming.

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Sad but hilarious.

If I drive over the speed limit, I AM A SPEEDER
If I rob a bank, I AM A ROBBER
If I tell children not to confide in their parents and instead confide in me so I can secretly persuade and coerce their opinion on their sexual identity, sexual activity or anything of a sexual nature for that matter, I AM A GROOMER

Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. Children and young people who are groomed can be sexually abused, exploited or trafficked. Anybody can be a groomer, no matter their age, gender or race.

Get real.

Except that's not what the OP is saying, now, is it.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

The urban dictionary on Grooming, read very carefully, this is exactly what the teacher is doing. I know facing facts is hard but this is considered grooming get over it.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Why not just quote Wikipedia?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

to prepare the child for child abuse

And just like that, you've explained why this isn't grooming.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Arguing about terminology of kiddie fiddlers makes you look like a guy who approves of this.

If you try to discuss it then you must approve of it?

Taking you're plays from AOC, now?

As I recall she liked to shut down arguments in much the same way.

Discussing what is or isn't an assault rifle, well, you must support school shootings.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except that's the OP is talking about felony grooming. Which isn't the right term to use here.

what's the difference between grooming and felony grooming? Penetration?

It's kinda important but ... convincing someone to wear panties, and trying to get into their panties, two very different things.

It's like, you trying to convince a child to join the school softball team against the wishes of their mother, who wants them to concentrate n their studies, and you luring them into a supply room so that you can beat them with a baseball bat.

It's all about the end game.

and you know exactly what this teacher was wanting, how exactly?

The OP.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I don't believe you are this obtuse. Sexual abuse takes many forms, and doesn't have to be for the sole purpose of physical sexual activity with the groomer. The word grooming is also used to describe people who use the same methods for purposes unrelated to sex, but they are still groomers. This is grooming, pure and simple.

Go urinate on someone else's head and try to convince them it's raining, because it isn't going to work here.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I absolutely agree Grim. They’ll keep pushing until somebody stops them.

a reply to: Grimpachi

Corrupt, anti-America judges are a problem in Colorado, as in many other parts of the country.

If you push for Integrity in anything in Colorado, you're liable to be swatted down by powerful scum at the top.

Source: www.thedenverchannel.com...

edit on 5/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

SHEW 5 posts in a row? Look we all agree you know way more about grooming and pedophilia than anyone else in this thread

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You know a certain poster, who wont be named, is starting to sound like the people who kept getting caught on 'how to catch a predator'. .

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You know a certain poster, who wont be named, is starting to sound like the people who kept getting caught on 'how to catch a predator'. .

And a certain poster who may be subtle hinted at is starting to sound like AOC.

Shut down a debate by equating discussing to condoning much?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wht are you offended, I am not shutting down a debate at all. AOC, lol.

Mate, honestly you've damaged yourself enough already, okay groomer. Not even getting into it with you. Needless to say, enough people have read your posts. I dont actually need to say anything.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I don't believe you are this obtuse. Sexual abuse takes many forms, and doesn't have to be for the sole purpose of physical sexual activity with the groomer. The word grooming is also used to describe people who use the same methods for purposes unrelated to sex, but they are still groomers. This is grooming, pure and simple.

Go urinate on someone else's head and try to convince them it's raining, because it isn't going to work here.

OK, I'll explain this one to you in simple terms.

The OP is describing a situation that specifically occurred in the state of Colorado.

What is or isn't "grooming" is set down in law. Specifically, CRS 18-3-305.

people who use the same methods for purposes unrelated to sex, but they are still groomers.

It's pretty clear what the OP meant.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I do. What do you think might happen when a teacher coerces a student to contact them on whatsapp? It is called grooming the child because that is what the teacher is doing to make the behavior seem normal. The communists call this Normalization.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Keeping the communications secret from the parents makes all related activities suspect.
This is an example of the grooming behaviour that people are objecting to.
Upon first look at the linked docs it seems like teachers are overstepping their boundaries.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join