It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruiting & Grooming 6th Graders Exposed In Colorado

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Blatant recruiting and grooming on this one. There is a ton of information at this link which includes emails, screenshots from their websites, video, etc.

So, little girl is told that if she is transgender, then given instruction that they do not tell parents about the activities, play sexual attraction games with the gingerbread man, then told about some law that they can get puberty blockers at age 12 without parental knowledge. They really pour it on heavy it appears.

She told the students that parents aren’t safe but that she is safe and gave the students her personal contact information and encouraged them to contact her on the social media, Discord and What’s App. She also told them that it’s ok to lie to your parents to attend this club.

Little girl upset and tells parents. This is where the story begins.

defendinged.org... she-is-told-to-keep-secrets-and-that-parents-arent-safe/

On this particular day, a guest speaker was brought in. Her name is Kimberly Chambers and she is the director of SPLASH Youth of Northern Colorado. The arm of the SPLASH organization that targets children between the ages of 5-11 is called SKITTLES (in some places it now says they start at age 7 but it is well documented that they have long targeted children starting at age 5. Photos provided below.)

Kimberly Chambers told her daughter that if she’s “not 100% comfortable in her female body, she’s transgender.” In the moment, her daughter adopted that label and was immediately given a trans flag, stickers and bracelets as well as a queer flag, stickers and bracelets.

Kimberly Chambers told the students that parents aren’t safe but that she is safe and gave the students her personal contact information and also encouraged them to contact her on the social media platforms Discord and What’s App. She also told them that it’s ok to lie to your parents to attend this club.

They did the “Genderbread person activity” which explicitly asked her daughter and the other students in the room who they are sexually attracted to. (The gender unicorn is part of the 5th grade curriculum in the Poudre School District.)

The school district confirmed that they are providing safe spaces, in secret, for children.

The mother called the police but the police said that because it occurred in a classroom and there was no accusation of physical touch or exposure of body parts, they couldn’t do anything.

+9 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Break out the wood chipper.

The only remedy for how far things have gone wrong is to start the voucher program. As far as I am concerned the government has completely broken the social contract to provide a healthy safe place for kids to learn.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I absolutely agree Grim. They’ll keep pushing until somebody stops them.

a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

How about we please use the correct language.

This isn't "grooming", I don't agree with it, but it's not grooming.

+24 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I mean you always post horrible opinions that are blatantly wrong but this time you're going to far. Telling children that their parents aren't safe and to confide in them about sexual issues is 100% grooming. Sir, just stop. Why don't you sit this one out because you're definitely out of your element. Aren't there any threads about vaccines you can simp for the the pharmaceutical companies or threads about the Ukraine war where you can lick globalist boots?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Not telling the parents is a problem. If anything had been seen with this grooming. Its the teachers that are exposing the children to the the gender confusion.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You are right about that one.

broken the social contract to provide a healthy safe place for kids to learn.

Look at Disney as a example for that as well.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

I mean you always post horrible opinions that are blatantly wrong but this time you're going to far. Telling children that their parents aren't safe and to confide in them about sexual issues is 100% grooming. Sir, just stop. Why don't you sit this one out because you're definitely out of your element. Aren't there any threads about vaccines you can simp for the the pharmaceutical companies or threads about the Ukraine war where you can lick globalist boots?

Telling a child that they can't confide in their parents is wrong, but literally isn't what grooming is.

It's something that a groomer might do, but it isn't grooming.

Maybe you should sit this one out as you clearly don't understand what is happening here. Grooming is an actual thing, but it's a different thing from what's happening here.

And while you're at it, let's be clear, I'm disagreeing with the use of the word "grooming", that's it. So you can stow any other agrument that you might have, this is about the use of that word.
edit on 12-5-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Telling a child that they can't confide in their parents is wrong, but literally isn't what grooming is.

Maybe you should sit this one out as you clearly don't understand what is happening here. Grooming is an actual thing, but it's a different thing from what's happening here.

And while you're at it, let's be clear, I'm disagreeing with the use of the word "grooming", that's it. So you can stow any other agrument that you might have, this is about the use of that word.

Semantics!

Let’s say a rapist goes out and has non penetrative with a victim (for example got spooked and ran off before he could finish)

Is the victim still a victim of rape? Or are we not allowed to say that, and have to say call it an ‘attack’ that just happens to be something that rapists do?

Wtf is wrong with you? If you’re not a paid shill, you really need to read over your posts, then go look in the mirror and ask if you think your loved ones would be proud of you right now. If you don’t care what they think, and you are happy being the way you are, then I pity you. 🤷🏼‍♂️

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arghhhhhhzombies

Did you really just say "it's something a groomer would do but it isn't grooming".....

Please, take your pills mate. Of all the absurd things that have been typed by you, this takes the cake.

How, how do you end up holding these views!? You're entitled to them but do you consider the message you put out?

I'm 100% convinced you're actually Klaus Shwaab
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Asking a kid to talk about who they are sexually attracted to is grooming. Imagine if it was a straight dude teacher asking a 10 year old girl. C'mon man.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Youre wasting your time. There's a tribal understanding of all these terms and acronyms. Some people arent willing to abandon their ridiculous and immoral tribal positions.

This is why we're always playing semantics. They can't win the argument based on merit, only by warping and changing the rules.a reply to: Halfswede

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Read the article again. Its grooming. Just so you will grasp it next time it comes up. This it textbook.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Where I am from someone would do bad things to you. Maybe this is just your online act. Sick but whatever. If you do this in real life you could be in real danger. I hope it’s all a dumb act.

You need to stop.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Do you even have children? If you were a parent, there is no way you would be okay with information being held from you and your kid contacting a teacher behind the parents’ back on whatsapp.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

OK groomer

The pendulum has been forced one way for far too long, and when those supporting it collapse under the weight of what they've done, the swing-back is going to be swift and harsh.

It may take the total destruction of the US dollar, the FED, and the US government- but the blatant support for kiddie diddling will not be tolerated indefinitely.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This thread really isn't turning out the way you hoped is it? I really hope this is just your edgy online persona and not how you are in real life.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This groomer once told me that “EVERYONE” in the pharmaceutical industry has my best interest at heart. He’s either evil or one of the dumbest people to ever use the internet. Either way he deserves nothing but our censure.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Honest question: after promoting the clot shot for so long and everything you said about it proven a lie, how do you feel that you have any credibility left? Or are you just here to convert the dumbest of the dumb?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

People would do "bad things" to me because I disagreed with you over the correct noun to use?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join