It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Western leftists betray the people of Ukraine?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Cutepants

whether gas should be paid in rubles or euroes

The LNG arent a long term solution. The LNG cant replace what the Russian gas/oil supplies can.

When it comes to the gas and oil it was always the US idea and suggestions for Europe to end the Nord Stream gas and other Russian energy sector and the Ukrainian conflict had nothing to do with it.

The biggest NeoCons in the house and Senate had pushed some in Europe to switch to LNG.

Yeah, can't you tell we're all shaking in our boots over our rejection of russian gas?

I'm glad we've finally gotten down to brass tacks. This is what the whole conflict is about for those who can safely run their mouth on the Internet rather than having to live in a warzone for the rest of their lives.

Playground level banter and false bravado.

Then why keep starting such based on falsehoods?

Did you notice the G7 is currently discussing a complete oil embargo against russia?

Does it sound like russian threats to shut off gas supplies are frightening anyone as you claimed?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The LNG arent a long term solution. The LNG cant replace what the Russian gas/oil supplies can.

When it comes to the gas and oil it was always the US idea and suggestions for Europe to end the Nord Stream gas and other Russian energy sector and the Ukrainian conflict had nothing to do with it.

The biggest NeoCons in the house and Senate had pushed some in Europe to switch to LNG.

Yeah, can't you tell we're all shaking in our boots over our rejection of russian gas?

I'm glad we've finally gotten down to brass tacks. This is what the whole conflict is about for those who can safely run their mouth on the Internet rather than having to live in a warzone for the rest of their lives.

I have no idea what this means.

I'm just going to assume it's some bizarre cry for help.

Does it sound like russian threats to shut off gas supplies are frightening anyone as you claimed?

I didn't claim that. Have the dozen or so removed posts you've had over the past few days taught you nothing about these false accusations?

Why do you think it's okay to keep doing this?
edit on 5/10/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes, Western Leftists in the Obama administration betrayed the people of Ukraine by arming the Nazi element which attacked the good people of Ukraine.

In the midst of arming the Nazi element, VP Biden and other grifters feathered their own nests by laundering money to and from Ukraine. Hunter did real well with his arrangements with Burisma and other corporations.

Victoria Nuland, famous for her "f*** the EU" statement in 2014 likely made some $ herself.

Some reports say that since his appointment as Western President of Ukraine, Zelensky is now worth as much as $800 million. Not bad for a comedian.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I didn't claim that. Have the dozen or so removed posts you've had over the past few days taught you nothing about these false accusations?

Does the G7 considering a full oil embargo indicate that anyone is terrified of russia's threats to shut off gas deliveries?

"Why do you think it's okay to keep doing this?"

I don't do what you repeatedly falsely accuse me of, but I do respond to your absurd posts, regardless of how far you take them off topic, and plan to continue.

Just. Like. This. One.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Does the G7 considering a full oil embargo indicate that anyone is terrified of russia's threats to shut off gas deliveries?

I don't do what you repeatedly falsely accuse me of, but I do respond to your absurd posts, regardless of how far you take them off topic, and plan to continue.

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

Bolded is a lie. Your words.

I never said it.

If you were concerned about threads going off topic the way to prevent it is to stop derailing them, which is what your disingenuous accusations do. Bad faith arguments derail threads.

The left doesn't care about Ukraine. They care about supporting whatever social pressure tells them to and getting revenge on Russia for Trump being elected. Facts, humanitarianism, and progressivism have all gone out the window. Instead, they're sacrificing the well-being of their own citizens while doing almost nothing to end the suffering of Ukrainians.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

If you were concerned about threads going off topic the way to prevent it is to stop derailing them, which is what your disingenuous accusations do. Bad faith arguments derail threads.

The left doesn't care about Ukraine. They care about supporting whatever social pressure tells them to and getting revenge on Russia for Trump being elected. Facts, humanitarianism, and progressivism have all gone out the window. Instead, they're sacrificing the well-being of their own citizens while doing almost nothing to end the suffering of Ukrainians.

Who invaded Ukraine again?

Would flash cards help?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

An apology would help more than flash cards, but I'll settle for it just stopping.

I never made this claim.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

An apology would help more than flash cards, but I'll settle for it just stopping.

I never made this claim.

That was the exact implication you attempted to project, why keep trying to deny it?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

I never made this claim.

That was the exact implication you attempted to project, why keep trying to deny it?

See, we're breaking new ground here.

You essentially just admitted that you lied. What you said was my claim is now a projection I was attempting to imply.

Progress. Admitting it was an important first step.

Now we need to address this delusion that you know what I'm thinking or attempting because you don't and you don't get to make that up either.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on Tue May 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

I never made this claim.

You essentially just admitted that you lied. What you said was my claim is now a projection I was attempting to imply.

Now we need to address this delusion that you know what I'm thinking or attempting because you don't and you don't get to make that up either.

Ah, are you the new grammar nazi around here?

Perhaps you should research the definition of that word you're so fond of throwing around before embarrassing yourself any further.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

I never made this claim.

LOL

I've been asking for two months for proof of Nazis in my grammar as you continue to falsely claim before your unjust invasion of non threatening members posts to steal their lolz and gender pronouns.

Perhaps you should research the definition of that word you're so fond of throwing around before embarrassing yourself any further.

Perhaps you should go back to the thread and poster you were having this conversation with? He was the one that told you that you don't know the definition and released this vicious bee in your bonnet. I only know who you're blaming me for being this time because I'm reading that thread.

Maybe we need to put our names in Cyrillic so you can tell them apart?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

I never made this claim.

LOL

I've been asking for two months for proof of Nazis in my grammar as you continue to falsely claim before your unjust invasion of non threatening members posts to steal their lolz and gender pronouns.

Perhaps you should go back to the thread and poster you were having this conversation with? He was the one that told you that you don't know the definition and released this vicious bee in your bonnet. I only know who you're blaming me for being this time because I'm reading that thread.

I can't read cyrillic, and don't really care about your games.

They don't bother me at all either, so feel free to continue the absurdity if you must.

I'd expect nothing less.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just. Like. This. One.

You said

I never said it.

Would flash cards help?

I never made this claim.

LOL

They don't bother me at all

Yeah, I can tell. I looked it up to confirm.

I looked up "not bothered" on duckduckgo and it just linked me directly to your post history.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join