It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer - Documents released 80k - 12% efficacy. Pfizer knew it killed the unborn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Either looking for their talking points handed to them directly from big pharma, or ghosting. If there's too much truth and they can't use any fallacy's, they ghost usually. There are a bunch of examples of threads like this where they mysteriously don't show up.

So if someone comes into your kumbaya event here and debates it then they are pushing Big Pharma, if they do not come then they are Ghosting you all...lol You all crack me up at times. Maybe it is because you all post so much everyday that others really do not have a huge amount of interest and time they want to invest as you all seem to have.

You all are having so much fun I really do not want to derail anything and let you all have at it. We all talked on this subject many times, so readdressing the same crap over and over gets old for me.

So nothing to add then? Basically a non-comment since your google fake checker doesn't have it's response finished yet?

You went over what? The documents were just released. Now you're just making things up.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have a friend who takes digs at me because I blame the media for so many things.

But honestly, does this work without media complicity?

I mean okay, companies are greedy and want to make as much money as they can, big shocker.

But the Big Pharma lies and their ally Fauci were sold to the public by the media. If they had actually done their job, a lot more people would've been skeptical and wouldn't have gotten the vaccines.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So nothing to add then? Basically a non-comment since your google fake checker doesn't have it's response finished yet?

You went over what? The documents were just released. Now you're just making things up.

We been talking about the vaccines for a long time now, and you all are set in your ways no matter what I say, so what point is there for me to engage at all as it will not shift a single opinion or view that a number of you have written in stone.

BTW look up where the 12% efficacy comes from...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

We been talking about the vaccines for a long time now, and you all are set in your ways no matter what I say, so what point is there for me to engage at all as it will not shift a single opinion or view that a number of you have written in stone.

BTW look up where the 12% efficacy comes from...

A long time? Is that long enough to determine long term safety effects?

Also, you say I'm set in my ways, but in the same sentence say there's no point because it's been a long time. Who is the one set in there ways?

In case you didn't know, new information and studies come out every single day, and most of them refute the big pharma narrative, at least the ones that aren't funded by big pharma.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Which paper in the downloads contains the data about Pfizer knew it killed the unborn ?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They lied from day one and tried to force us to get the injection and if you did the research on your own to come to an informed opinion, they labeled you as some extremist nutcase.

It was a cash cow for Stonks from the first day.
Watch the MSM trying to defend Pfizer and JJ as in Canada in some cities still keep pushing the jabs.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They lied from day one and tried to force us to get the injection and if you did the research on your own to come to an informed opinion, they labeled you as some extremist nutcase.

It was a cash cow for Stonks from the first day.
Watch the MSM trying to defend Pfizer and JJ as in Canada in some cities still keep pushing the jabs.

The MSM gets billions from Pfizer to push the narrative. Of course they are going to say it's the most amazing drug in the world and censor any differing opinions.

It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I think it was the one that came out in march tbh. You know, the one that had all the side effects listed.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
But the Big Pharma lies and their ally Fauci were sold to the public by the media. If they had actually done their job, a lot more people would've been skeptical and wouldn't have gotten the vaccines.

Have seen that comment 2 or 3 times lately.

So what would it look like for them to have ..."...actually done their job..."... ?

What, exactly, do you think ' The Media™ ' : are designed, organized, and paid to do ?

Even the folks that are paid by us, don't work for us.

Brought to you by Phizer™ .

It has been said, by those that say things : that a commercial doesn't just buy you the time it's on the air, but all of the programming content around it.

Sponsored, owned and operated by the TPTSB™.

Not doing a single thing for the good people, other than distracting them, downplaying the dangers involved in participating in medical experiments run by unaccountable psychopaths, and lulling them into inaction.

Somebody told us lies that ' The Media™ ' was keeping tabs on politicians and corporations for us : they never were.

They have always been enemies, disguised as friends.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Also, you say I'm set in my ways, but in the same sentence say there's no point because it's been a long time. Who is the one set in there ways?

In case you didn't know, new information and studies come out every single day, and most of them refute the big pharma narrative, at least the ones that aren't funded by big pharma.

In case you didn't know, I don't give a crap... You seem very aggressive in your stance even when I say have fun, enjoy whatever it is you got going on here.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

In case you didn't know, I don't give a crap... You seem very aggressive in your stance even when I say have fun, enjoy whatever it is you got going on here.

People probably seem aggressive when you are assisting in genocide. Makes sense to me.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Hello where are the two members who argue against this?

Either looking for their talking points handed to them directly from big pharma, or ghosting. If there's too much truth and they can't use any fallacy's, they ghost usually. There are a bunch of examples of threads like this where they mysteriously don't show up.

Yup typical of paid posters

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How much Facts do you have to see before you open your damn eyes? Or are you just so emotionally and intellectually invested that NONE of the truth will make a difference because it would mean that you WERE FOOLED!

And your ego just cannot handle that

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

How much Facts do you have to see before you open your damn eyes? Or are you just so emotionally and intellectually invested that NONE of the truth will make a difference because it would mean that you WERE FOOLED!

And your ego just cannot handle that

This, exactly. People will literally die before admitting they were wrong. They could have fatal myocarditis at the age of 23 and look for every explanation but the vaccine.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

In the end i do think Truth will likely come out and it wont be good for MSM.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

In the end i do think Truth will likely come out and it wont be good for MSM.

History would like a word with you.

The truth will come out, granted. But nothing will be done.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It is definitely negative, but how negative that's the question now.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Quote the relevant sections or no sale.

I'm not downloading some random files from the Internet.

I'm calling BS until the op cites the relevant texts on forum.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Copy and paste the relevant sections. I'm not downloading some random files from the Internet.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

No birth rate decline reported in Israel. This would be front page news if it were true due to the existing population crisis.

Even a slight decline could be a catastrophe due to the already low birth rates.

Plus, we'd be knee deep in corpses by now. Mossad would consider this to be an attack and would have neutralizer the big pharma people behind it already.

Never again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join