It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer - Documents released 80k - 12% efficacy. Pfizer knew it killed the unborn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's time to put these MFers in "pound me in the ass" prison. Bet that would get other companies to do the right thing.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Found the Pfizer spin doctor.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Maybe they should, but not based on the topic of this thread, as it's incorrect. If the government did what the source for this thread did you would go crazy screaming how the government was inflating covid statistics. Which is exactly what the source did here. This thread should be in the HOAX bin.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Since everyone here says the PCR gives a lot of false positives, the 95% is too low, and the real efficacy is close to 100% ... that is if you think PCR tests give lots of false positives.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Pfizer knew it killed the unborn

Not to sound like Bernard from 'Yes, Minister', but killing something that's not even born is not possible, 'killing the unborn' is a contradiction in terms, an oxymoron.

You have to be BORN to be able to be KILLED, simple logic already dictates that.

Furthermore, you are not BORN until you take your first breath (though I think it's exhaling), so before that moment, you can freely move in and out of the fetus - the silver cord that makes your visitation of a physical body more permanent (at least temporarily), attaches your soul, astral body and etheric body to the physical body at this moment, not before, not after.

As we are spiritual beings having a physical adventure (not the other way around), it's not a murder or killing if there's no one attached to the body via the silver cord (I know it's not really made out of silver, but it's an established term for it).

Once the first breath has been taken and thus the silver cord has attached the soul to the physical body in a more permanent and inescapable way, 'birth' can be considered to have happened, and THEN, and only then, murder can take place.

If you simply remove a fetus where a soul is NOT even visiting, let alone permanently attached, it is NOT murder or killing, no matter WHAT anyone says. Therefore, your claim is so wrong, it couldn't BE more wrong.

You can't kill 'unborn' any more than you can delete a non-existent file.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Pfizer knew it killed the unborn

Not to sound like Bernard from 'Yes, Minister', but killing something that's not even born is not possible, 'killing the unborn' is a contradiction in terms, an oxymoron.

You have to be BORN to be able to be KILLED, simple logic already dictates that.

No, you don't. Unborn children are alive, scientific and medical fact.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

it is unlawful to act with intent to destroy 'a child capable of being born alive' before it has an existence independent of its mother, unless the act is done in good faith solely to preserve the mother's life. Evidence that the woman had been pregnant for 28 weeks or more at the time of the abortion is prima facie proof that she was carrying 'a child capable of being born alive.' Although there is no case law on the matter in either State, relevant cases from England suggest that these child destruction provisions might protect foetuses as early as 22-23 weeks of pregnancy. Infanticide is a thing no?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe they should, but not based on the topic of this thread, as it's incorrect. If the government did what the source for this thread did you would go crazy screaming how the government was inflating covid statistics. Which is exactly what the source did here. This thread should be in the HOAX bin.

You should be thrown in the hoax bin.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If the government said everyone with a cough is counted as having covid despite negative PCR testing would you be okay with that?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If the government said everyone with a cough is counted as having covid despite negative PCR testing would you be okay with that?

You're picking and choosing what government numbers to believe and still buy into the 1 million deaths lie when it's died WITH not died FROM.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Actually I only asked a question you refuse to answer. The 12% number is achieved by claiming every person with a cough has covid.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

How much longer ... how many more dead is needed before change is implemented on these old world killing machines of religion and government?

Sometimes I get this eerie feeling the world is a Jonestown. We stick around because we are promised free kool-aid.

And yet here we are almost 8 billion with many living into their 80s now. Go back to 1880 and that average age was 40 years old. There are reasons this slow and weak animal called humans is the apex predator on the planet and it isn't because we are fluffy and nice.

You suggest religion and Goverment are the evils of man, so what do you want to preplace them with? If you look at it all scientifically, things that last for 1000s of years only means they work, otherwise they would be replaced. That is how it all works as in a stronger system will replace a weaker one or one that is inferior.

So the fact that religion and Goverment been here for 1000s of years means there is no better thing to replace them no matter how bad you think they are.

Governments and religion are constantly changing though... today's Christianity isn't what it was 200 years. Same with governing establishments of all types.

They are at a constant change due to draconian laws and ideals simply being outdated and cannot apply properly in today's modern civilizations.

There's always been a majority of citizens who whistle your same tune every few decades, attempting to cling onto yesterday's promises and/or vices... yet change is inevitable. Simply waiting out the old guard is the most appropriate angle and is what we see and experience today... in these types of conversations.

Of course, diplomatic transitions that apply to millions of consumers and citizens is definitely not an over night process. But just as the season's change and every night finds dawn... so does mankind and her death rituals and governmental bewildering.

Eventually it would have to be replaced with A.I. to eliminate the human error factor within governing factions.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

They are at a constant change due to draconian laws and ideals simply being outdated and cannot apply properly in today's modern civilizations.

Modern America is one of the most liberal and permissive societies in the world, and is certainly far more so than it was in the past.

The US was founded by Puritan fundamentalists. People who burned witches and stone homosexuals to death. Forget gay marriage, they didn't allow straight divorce.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The continent might have been partially settled by Puritans, but the US was not founded by them.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The pilgrims on the Mayflower were Puritans.

Rather than arguing over semantics, what I'm basically saying is that historically the US was a socially, politically and religiously conservative country, and over the centuries it has become one of the most liberal countries in the world. So the idea that modern day America is being held back by outdated social systems belies how much the country has changed since it was first settled.

The pilgrims likely couldn't imagine what America would become.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes they did and so did Gematria...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

Governments and religion are constantly changing though... today's Christianity isn't what it was 200 years. Same with governing establishments of all types.

There's always been a majority of citizens who whistle your same tune every few decades, attempting to cling onto yesterday's promises and/or vices... yet change is inevitable. Simply waiting out the old guard is the most appropriate angle and is what we see and experience today... in these types of conversations.

Of course, diplomatic transitions that apply to millions of consumers and citizens is definitely not an over night process. But just as the season's change and every night finds dawn... so does mankind and her death rituals and governmental bewildering.

Eventually it would have to be replaced with A.I. to eliminate the human error factor within governing factions.

I agree to a point, but I think the original point was that mankind would have been better off without religion, or that religion is the evil that man does. It seems systems evolved but viewpoints don't.

Cheers

edit on 17-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Its all a funny coincidence, go back to chewing your cud. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Someone had bad luck indeed.
Our clinic calculated a 75% efficiency and had fove diseased member out of 3200+ in 15 months time which is one more than median for the preceeding 48 months.
Or maybe private high expense clinics deliver better quality care and recieve higher quality RNA mods. Could maybe be a thing. Above my former pay grade I guess.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You should be thrown in the hoax bin.

Feel free to drop some sources on my thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know you won't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join