It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man states Azov shot at him from a school and killed other civilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

X has been here awhile.

Many good threads.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Grimpachi

Repeatedly posting fake russian propaganda in new ATS threads every day reeks of desperation.

Creating an account around the day of invasion decrying everything against the MSM to be russian propaganda reeks of desperation.

Providing opinion in lieu of any facts reeks of desperation.

Qrying on and on about how this is your home of a little over a month reeks of desperation.

Sending 33 billion more into Ukraine from the US....reeks of desperation.

I don't watch msm.

I came back because russia invaded Ukraine, and have been upfront about that, it's why I'm here.

My 'facts' are all contained in the Update thread, I rarely discuss anything that wasn't first discussed there.

A couple users pushing russian propaganda on ATS every day have learned to avoid posting their russian propaganda in the Update thread because they get immediately bombarded by logical debunking from all directions, so they create multiple new 'disposable' propaganda threads every day instead, and once each thread is debunked enough that nobody is fooled anymore, they just create 3 new threads and pretend their debunked threads never existed.

So I bring part of the Update thread to the propagandist's new threads every day to speed up the group debunking effort.

Don't like it?

Ask the russian propagandists to stop playing thread spamming games to avoid their propaganda getting debunked in the threads where users knowledgeable on the current issues operate.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: vonclod

Accounts that stand out to me since this thing started;

PatriotGames4U

Vnex

Other than that, the posters in the Ukraine threads have been posting for years.

I just go with who ever makes the most sense.

Xcathdra & PatriotGames4U -- are pretty much inline with each other.

And both make sense.

Wait...

Let me get this straight...

You believe what 2 recently created profiles on a conspiracy theory website say over what Ukrainian civilians are saying?

I suggest you actually watch the video in the OP and make up your own mind.

I support what makes sense.

Coming from following the "Russia Ukraine Thread" - part 1 -- from day one.

I don't care what date they joined. I lurked for 3 years before joining -- as many have also stated they've done.

If they are consistent and make sense -- Yes, I believe what they say.

edit on 2-5-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I dont believe a word you say.

Do you think the "games" youre playing are new?

Youre stifling discussin, not changing minds just like all the others before you.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I dont believe a word you say.

Do you think the "games" youre playing are new?

Youre stifling discussin, not changing minds just like all the others before you.

I don't need russian apologists and propagandists to believe anything I say to be effective, all it takes is a simple challenge to your absurd russian propaganda to keep that nonsense from fooling anyone else.

You are welcome to come debate any of it in the Update thread of course, but you don't like the group debunking that russian propaganda always receives there so you mostly stay away.

So you'll just have to get used to me posting a little reality in the 3-5 disposable russian propaganda threads every day.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

As I said, you arent challenging anything. Simply offering the MSM opinion.

If only you posted something of substance to debate over, instead you insist on standing on another posters shoulders.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

As I said, you arent challenging anything. Simply offering the MSM opinion.

If only you posted something of substance to debate over, instead you insist on standing on another posters shoulders.

Funny, I have no idea what msm is even saying until someone posts it here.

Keep trying though, perhaps it will become true someday if you just repeat it often enough.

I mostly post about what has already been vetted in the Update thread of one of it's regular sources, i am not here to spread propaganda, or even information, only to prevent russian propagandist cowards from successfully spreading their russian propaganda in disposable threads to avoid any logical debunking from reality in places like the Update thread.

edit on 2-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Keep trying though, perhaps it will become true someday if you just repeat it often enough.

Here, have a mirror with a dash of projection.

The midwit memetics youve displayed since joining have been a mainstay. Well, that and zero sourcing.

Dont get Cranky now! The desired effect isnt working if you cant provide sourcing. Its just your opinion based on the agenda and sock puppetry that youve already copped to.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I believe you.

Globalists and establishment rhinos meet where war is concerned.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here, have a mirror with a dash of projection.

The midwit memetics youve displayed since joining have been a mainstay. Well, that and zero sourcing.

Dont get Cranky now! The desired effect isnt working if you cant provide sourcing. Its just your opinion based on the agenda and sock puppetry that youve already copped to.

What sourcing is missing?

I rarely discuss anything that hasn't already been vetted in the Update thread or one of it's regular sources, and I even repost Update thread material from others when requested.

Meanwhile, cowardly russian propagandists create multiple new disposable propaganda threads every day to avoid their propaganda being immediately debunked and ridiculed in the Update thread.

Do you think the absurd russian propaganda has been having any of the desired effects on ATS?

I don't.

But I'll gladly stop debunking russian propaganda in disposable russian propaganda threads, when those russian propagandists stop trying to hide in their daily disposable russian propaganda threads in an effort to fool folks into believing their nonsense.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"Cowardly" "Propaganda"

Again, have a mirror with a dash of projection.

Weak son. Real weak.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: alldaylong

The video is from 2019.

link

So ?

You called it Russian propaganda.

Please site the source of the propaganda before making uninformed accusations.

Lancaster is a known propoganda agent. Here.

www.bellingcat.com...

Lancaster is on the ground talking with the people getting the truth and people's real opinions, I trust him 100X more then anything from the main stream media

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: alldaylong

The video is from 2019.

link

So ?

You called it Russian propaganda.

Please site the source of the propaganda before making uninformed accusations.

Lancaster is a known propoganda agent. Here.

www.bellingcat.com...

Lancaster is on the ground talking with the people getting the truth and people's real opinions, I trust him 100X more then anything from the main stream media

lancaster is on the ground visiting places that russian press officers stage for him.

No actual journalists are allowed there by russia, and none of the people provided to lancaster by the russian press officers are identified or made available to any actual journalists.

But you are free to believe any nonsense you want.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

"Cowardly" "Propaganda"

Again, have a mirror with a dash of projection.

Weak son. Real weak.

So still unable to specify any way at all that Ukraine threatened russia prior to russia invading Ukraine to steal land?

This is my surprised face.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

You don’t get how Russia Propaganda works?

Russian TV produces ‘witness’ of Ukraine downing MH17, then quickly removes report
Halya Coynash

khpg.org...

Patrick Lancaster, a pro-Russian propagandist, is then shown with several boxes of “material evidence” about the Boeing disaster. It seems unlikely that the relatives of those killed will believe his assertion that he is doing all in his power to help them.

It is noticeable that the far more important representatives of the OSCE Monitoring Mission, present to receive the remains, were not invited to speak.

It’s five years since the downing of MH17: What the papers say

www.dutchnews.nl...

Not everyone was interested in getting at the truth and achieving justice. The investigation was plagued by disinformation. Some people spread doubts and that was picked up on,’ Taskforce coordinator Michael Pistecky told the paper. Pistecky cites American journalist Patrick Lancaster in particular who he accuses of being on the side of the ‘not rebels, not separatists but bandits who were involved in downing MH17’. He, Pistecky says, was spreading rumours about remaining bone fragments on the crash site, implying the Dutch forensic team did not do a good job. ‘That is horrible for the relatives. As if we haven’t done our utmost to get the bodies back,’ he said.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And theres the strawman deflection to sh!t i never said or claimed.

So since were gonna do this again, ill repeat my question that you wont answer.

How many nazis do you support in Ukraine before it can be called too many?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You mean crap like this….

Just prior to Russia’s invasion, Lancaster was one of the first to report on an alleged “terrorist attack” on three civilians, purportedly carried out by Ukraine. In his coverage, he uncritically repeats what he appears to have been told by Russian military: Ukrainian saboteurs had detonated an improvised explosive device from the side of the road.

In this case, the scene appears to have been so lazily constructed that Lancaster’s own footage captures apparent evidence of the lie: his images of the remains inside the vehicle revealed an impossibly clean cut along the front of one “victim’s” skull, consistent with an autopsy. Grid confirmed with experts at the time that this was the case, and subsequent reporting further established the truth: This was not evidence of an IED attack, and the bodies appeared to have been sourced from a morgue.

www.grid.news...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And theres the strawman deflection to sh!t i never said or claimed.

So since were gonna do this again, ill repeat my question that you wont answer.

Still not gonna answer the long asked question about the long running absurd claims made by russian propagandists and apologists?

What possible threat did Ukraine pose to russia prior to russia invading Ukraine to steal land?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Repeatedly posting fake russian propaganda in new ATS threads every day reeks of desperation.

Creating an account around the day of invasion decrying everything against the MSM to be russian propaganda reeks of desperation.

Providing opinion in lieu of any facts reeks of desperation.

Qrying on and on about how this is your home of a little over a month reeks of desperation.

Sending 33 billion more into Ukraine from the US....reeks of desperation.

I don't watch msm.

I came back because russia invaded Ukraine, and have been upfront about that, it's why I'm here.

My 'facts' are all contained in the Update thread, I rarely discuss anything that wasn't first discussed there.

A couple users pushing russian propaganda on ATS every day have learned to avoid posting their russian propaganda in the Update thread because they get immediately bombarded by logical debunking from all directions, so they create multiple new 'disposable' propaganda threads every day instead, and once each thread is debunked enough that nobody is fooled anymore, they just create 3 new threads and pretend their debunked threads never existed.

So I bring part of the Update thread to the propagandist's new threads every day to speed up the group debunking effort.

Don't like it?

Ask the russian propagandists to stop playing thread spamming games to avoid their propaganda getting debunked in the threads where users knowledgeable on the current issues operate.

I have yet to see you debunk anything

All I ever see is..

"Brutual invasion"
"Russian Propaganda:
"Faker then fake"
"Russian apologists"
"Russian propagandists"
"Stealing land"

I never see you bring any facts or links to debunk anything, you never want to have an actually debate or conversation, you are just on the offensive 100% of the time calling everything "fake" & "propaganda" without ever proving why it is

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How many shootings do you approve of in Chicago?

Bs question by you.

The real question…

What 20,000 dead Russian soldiers, Russia losing naval vessels and a flag ship in a ground war. Six dead Russian generals. Fortunes spent on missiles and mass bombings killing civilians that could have went to investigations and humanitarian aid to stop Nazis in the Ukrainian using the Ukrainian’s own anti-Nazi laws. How much armor and hardware lost. To what benefit to the everyday Russian. And Putin can’t kill the Azov boogeyman where Azov is still making headlines on ATS where people still buy into WTC Nukes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join