It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk a fraud….??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: loam

Hyperloop
Mars colony
Solar roof
Point to point rockets
Self driving cars
Autonomous Vegas loop

He's had his fair share of unfulfilled promises.

Laughable.

His accomplishments exponentially eclipse his perceived 'failures', which by the way, don't include half of the examples in your list.

True ... there is a quote I read once: "Anyone who claims to have never failed in their endeavors, has never tried anything new" or Musk's own quote "Failure is an option here. If things are not failing you are not innovating."

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Just because something is on Bitchute makes it no more or less valid then something that can be found on YouTube or any other video - content hosting service. I would hope you realize that Denying Ignorance doesn't mean stopping once a confirmation bias is gained from that service.

That being said, in watching the video you listed I have yet to see any proof of the fraud claim. Do you have any other sources that actually substantiate those claims?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I guess the ministry of true is already working on social discrediting of Elon, after all he is the biggest danger to the status Quo now that he owns twitter.

That's misinformation, Musk doesn't own Twitter until the keys are in his hand.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Calling Elon a fraud was something the people of NASA did in the beginning of his voyage.
So here we are on ATS, among those who said NASA stands for never.a.straight.answer agreeing with NASA early assumptions towards a man that have the nerve to dream about reaching for the stars and expanding humanity to other planets.
Interesting, I guess it is human nature to believe the good guys must be bad people because everyone else rich famous people are often bad people. surely

Elon if you are reading this.. I believe in you. send me a PM, I have something to ask you
edit on 29-4-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep I expect the ministry of truth dementors to be at my door tonight to steal my soul away.

But I will be prepared with a spell of light.

This is how the truth under the senile parrot biden is going to be, you believe what we tell you and if you do not believe it we will fine you until you do, will hold your children and your property too.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

All I know is that his mom scares the crap outta me -

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy

Here’s the vid and yes it’s bitchute……I mean it wouldn’t be on YouTube right…?? Lol

www.bitchute.com...

Thunderf00t takes time to debunk the snake oil salesman, on youtube no less

he has done many many other videos on Musk and his failed promises, cars which earn you £30,000, battery powered HGVs, hyperloop etc

edit on 000000p3004America/Chicago429202254 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I watched the video and it's the usual crap I've come to expect from the click-bait propagandists at Bitchute.

It's easy really. The idea of Twitter becoming a genuine free speech zone where both conservative and progressive dirty laundry can be aired out to get rid of the stink terrifies the politicoes. Twitter is under the thumb of one side now who predictably will be flooding all of us with anti-Musk hate.

For Twitter to deserve public trust, it must be politically neutral, which effectively means upsetting the far right and the far left equally... Elon Musk Link

If Musk means that, all I have to say to him is Bravo Mr. Musk.

I don't care about his past, I care about what he's actually doing and how it impacts me in my life. In this case it's an attempt to save the Internets social media from being taken over by one ideology like the newspapers were.

What's your take on Twitter, which is the real reason Musk is under attack? Are you for free speech for all and not just for those who walk in lockstep with one ideology?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Unrequited love?
edit on 29-4-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I do not think he is a fraud, but my vibe from him is that he is unbelievably lonely.
He has not found that true partner. He has bounced from woman to woman, and has at least 8 kids.

I looked up his zodiac sign and he is a cancer… doesn’t surprise me one bit.
He is Chinese year of the Pig… I’ll tell you one thing about the pig……man oh’ man, they are never satisfied.
They could have the whole world and it is NEVER enough. I think we can clearly see that with him.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

December 12, 2018 - Elon Musk and his corporate empire, much of it financed by taxpayer dollars, is very much in the news. Most of it is not good. And it may be getting worse. Tesla spends $1 million annually on Washington lobbyists.

[mises.org...]

Anybody whose financial wealth is so closely tied to the government needs to be watched for ulterior motives, IMO. Personally, I see either a Trojan horse being used to deceive and coerce us for the fulfillment of WEF goals, or an idiot savant that doesn't know he's being used. Musk was a part of the WEF long before rising to fame; did he gain notoriety via their backing?

Look how easy it was to call Zuckerberg and Bezos on the carpet and weaponize them.

Those at the very top deserve a very close watch at all times if you hope to identify the wolves in sheep's clothing.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

How many times must something like this happen before people see the pattern ?

Elon Musk has been around for years making moves living his life becoming a Billionaire revolutionizing the Electric Car Market , Creating a private Space Company ' Space X ' . And has anyone really had a problem with him ? has there been any Hit pieces on him ?

And now he is stepping on the Liberal Lefts toes challenging there power , and all of the sudden HE IS A FRAUD !!! .

Please for the love of God people wake up

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I believe most of those people are not asleep. They know exactly what is happening and what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
I never said he was fake as I already mentioned, I just said the video ‘claimed’ he was a fraud…….damn, can’t people bloody read anymore. Im just asking questions, is that too much to ask from a ‘conspiracy’ site or should I just mosey on over to the David icke forum and not not look back……???

David icke it is then……..

a reply to: network dude

so you posted a thread, linked a video, but need ATS to explain the video to you? What question are you asking here? Is he a fraud? As I stated, the premise of the question is wrong. He could have gotten every penny through fraud, but none of that changes his net worth. He's got lots of cash. he bought twitter. He's going to stop the one way conversations (apparently). Lefties are but hurt that they will not be able to reside in their bubble anymore. That is all. Buck up, you still have facebook.

but you might be better over at Lizard guy's site. More blind acceptance, less questioning.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I believe most of those people are not asleep. They know exactly what is happening and what they are doing.

Mate anyone on the bandwagon of believing Elon Musk is a Fraud and a bad guy are just Sheep If he was a Fraud , Bad or a Pedo or what ever it would have came out a long time ago , end of story.
edit on 29-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

An entire YouTube channel exclusively dedicated to hating on Musk.

That's persuasive.

Given the start date of the channel, I wonder if Common Sense Skeptic is really a Hudge Fund that was hoping to make their shorts pay over the last two years

But you do you.

edit on 29-4-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep I expect the ministry of truth dementors to be at my door tonight to steal my soul away.

But I will be prepared with a spell of light.

This is how the truth under the senile parrot biden is going to be, you believe what we tell you and if you do not believe it we will fine you until you do, will hold your children and your property too.

Such melodrama, much theater, very spooky, wow.

There's no laws broken and therefore no crime, whether Nina signs a google image print out of an arrest warrant or not. And good luck getting one from an actual judge who did their time in law school.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Anti christ?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Time has a way of revealing the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join