It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk a fraud….??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the correct forum, but the video claims that basically Elon is a fraud, his father is a pedophile, and that he wasn’t poor, and was in fact raised in a wealthy family……..not sure what else I can say apart from……watch the video. First time I’ve heard any of the things talked about, and not done any research myself as quite busy with my job.

Here’s the vid and yes it’s bitchute……I mean it wouldn’t be on YouTube right…?? Lol

www.bitchute.com...

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

I guess the ministry of true is already working on social discrediting of Elon, after all he is the biggest danger to the status Quo now that he owns twitter.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If he is, he's the most successful one ever, officially declared the world richest man in 2021 passing ol Bozo.
But musk thinks that putin has more money than he does, that should tell you a lot about both if you think he's a fraud.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Im pretty sure he wasnt poor.

How can he be a fraud?

As to his father, those massive claims require massive evidence and even still, how does that reflect to Elon?

Dude is just a man. Shouldnt be given special priviledge or statua nor should be dragged through the mud on nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes.. he is a fraud.
His cult following is amazing.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Im just asking questions, I said the video ‘claims’ he’s a fraud…..

a reply to: BernnieJGato

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wait!

Tesla, SpaceX, Starlink, The Boring Company, etc are all FAKE?

Here I was thinking he was one of the most consequential human beings on the planet.

Not even going to watch the video. Thanks for saving me the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nobody mentioned ‘fake’

Maybe actually watch the video first

a reply to: loam

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hyperloop
Mars colony
Solar roof
Point to point rockets
Self driving cars
Autonomous Vegas loop

He's had his fair share of unfulfilled promises.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think his childhood and family life is very well documented. He has often spoken about it, including his tempestuous relationship with his father, who had shares in a Zambian emerald mine.

I don't see where he has misrepresented his past.

He was given a chance in life and grabbed it with both hands, partly as a direct result of his upbringing and intelligence, partly because of his sheer stubborness and refusal to quit.

Love him or hate him, the man has left a very deep footprint on the history of the world.
edit on 29/4/2022 by deltaalphanovember because: engleesh

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Nobody mentioned ‘fake’

Maybe actually watch the video first

the entire premise is flawed. Musk is a very rich guy. His money is real, as are your tears. if his story is all fake, he is still super rich. And all the stories, all the tantrums, all the gnashing of teeth won't change that. What else did CNN tell you to say?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I never said he was fake as I already mentioned, I just said the video ‘claimed’ he was a fraud…….damn, can’t people bloody read anymore. Im just asking questions, is that too much to ask from a ‘conspiracy’ site or should I just mosey on over to the David icke forum and not not look back……???

David icke it is then……..

a reply to: network dude

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Couldn't get past 3 mins in.

Obvious hit job with an agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

When did he make the claims that you are claiming ? It’s a known fact his father was some sort of wealthy engineer, have never heard any claims of child sex abuse.

He was able to travel with his families wealth, I have not heard him make the claim of coming from a poor background.

As an adult, it is said that he slept in his office and never dressed in extravagant attire but I believe it’s more from his eccentric mind set, often associated with his high intelligence than from being poor.

I think you are reaching a bit in an attempt to discredit him. I have no idea of his political beliefs prior to the Twitter take over. I have always thought he leaned liberal but seems he has stayed rather neutral until recently.

He seems to be making assessments of the Democratic Party that many are making and that is that are heading towards an extremist side of things that they may not survive

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A fraud with a pedo father huh ... Now that's some desperation

I don't think anyone thought he was poor he's from south africa he shure as hell didn't rise from what's considered poor there to where he is now that's absurd

On the second part (I doubt its true) only the most sick and depraved of society would see being a potential victim as a offence ... Whoever made such claims I'd be shure to keep my kids far away from

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The way I see it, Elon is gold for the media. They can put his name on any headline in the Front, Middle or Back page of a newspaper or website equivalent and they will get views, clicks or old fashioned Mark 1 eye-balls.

The front page is for all the headline grabbing stuff he does. Half-life of a few days to a few weeks
The middle page is where his real work with SpaceX etc is reported on. Half-life measured in months to years,
The back page is his social life and for those with 30 second attention spans.

Everyone wins.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Musk isn't a fraud, but he is an extremely clever high class grifter.

Every company under his belt was started up by someone or some group of other people, and he basically just takes old sci - fi ideas and attempts to make them become reality.

There's a guy on Youtube who has a rather unhealthy obsession with debunking the man, name is Thunderf00t, look him up.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hyperloop
Mars colony
Solar roof
Point to point rockets
Self driving cars
Autonomous Vegas loop

He's had his fair share of unfulfilled promises.

Laughable.

His accomplishments exponentially eclipse his perceived 'failures', which by the way, don't include half of the examples in your list.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
A fraud with a pedo father huh ... Now that's some desperation

It sounds like they are projecting again.

Hunter and his dad come to mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join