It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk a fraud….??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Indeed it does.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Calling Elon a fraud was something the people of NASA did in the beginning of his voyage.
So here we are on ATS, among those who said NASA stands for never.a.straight.answer agreeing with NASA early assumptions towards a man that have the nerve to dream about reaching for the stars and expanding humanity to other planets.
Interesting, I guess it is human nature to believe the good guys must be bad people because everyone else rich famous people are often bad people. surely

Elon if you are reading this.. I believe in you. send me a PM, I have something to ask you

I first met Elon in 2001 when I was a NASA employee and he was gathering information on what he was going to do after PayPal. He was starting to get interested in space exploration and wanted to talk to professional space scientists and engineers and get a quick education on how to go about building rockets and spacecraft. I never worked as a direct employee of his, but I worked with him on a number of collaborative studies over the years. I probably interacted with him a dozen times or so in all.

There were always a bunch of us inside NASA who came to the conclusion early on that Elon was probably going to succeed at doing exactly what he said he was going to do and do it at least 4 or 5 times faster and cheaper than NASA was capable of. We were delighted because we saw that as the only way we were ever going to be able to go back to the Moon and on to Mars. There was always another bunch within NASA who also thought Elon was going to succeed and were terrified of the prospect. These were mostly the people who worked at the big manned spaceflight centers in Texas, Alabama, and Florida, because if Elon succeeded, they would be out of a job.

My experience of Elon is that he is extremely intelligent (about 3 standard deviations above the mean) and has never been anything other than 100% honest with me. One might fairly describe a number of quirky characteristics of Elon's personality due to the fact that he has Asperger's syndrome, but fraud is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Do you have a source that links Musk to the WEF?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Who cares?

*shrugs*

Free speech Broseph.

It doesn't matter who wants it.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Spacespider
Calling Elon a fraud was something the people of NASA did in the beginning of his voyage.
So here we are on ATS, among those who said NASA stands for never.a.straight.answer agreeing with NASA early assumptions towards a man that have the nerve to dream about reaching for the stars and expanding humanity to other planets.
Interesting, I guess it is human nature to believe the good guys must be bad people because everyone else rich famous people are often bad people. surely

Elon if you are reading this.. I believe in you. send me a PM, I have something to ask you

I first met Elon in 2001 when I was a NASA employee and he was gathering information on what he was going to do after PayPal. He was starting to get interested in space exploration and wanted to talk to professional space scientists and engineers and get a quick education on how to go about building rockets and spacecraft. I never worked as a direct employee of his, but I worked with him on a number of collaborative studies over the years. I probably interacted with him a dozen times or so in all.

There were always a bunch of us inside NASA who came to the conclusion early on that Elon was probably going to succeed at doing exactly what he said he was going to do and do it at least 4 or 5 times faster and cheaper than NASA was capable of. We were delighted because we saw that as the only way we were ever going to be able to go back to the Moon and on to Mars. There was always another bunch within NASA who also thought Elon was going to succeed and were terrified of the prospect. These were mostly the people who worked at the big manned spaceflight centers in Texas, Alabama, and Florida, because if Elon succeeded, they would be out of a job.

My experience of Elon is that he is extremely intelligent (about 3 standard deviations above the mean) and has never been anything other than 100% honest with me. One might fairly describe a number of quirky characteristics of Elon's personality due to the fact that he has Asperger's syndrome, but fraud is not one of them.

Nice contribution to this thread.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
All I know is that he makes the left and progressives loose their collective #.......and if that is the case.....bravo.
I chose to be on the side that is against the progressive narrative.

With that said..I don't trust anyone, so me saying this does not mean I fully trust Elon.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Twitter , gov't , BOTH political parties,msm, social media, Hollywood, entertainment industry, Oligarch,and politicians that we currently have are all frauds. So even though I'm not a betting man I would say he is worth taking a gamble over when it comes to the existing establishment.

I personally don't trust him but I do like he is for freedom of speech and did not cave when when asked to block Prussia from using starlink.So I would be willing to take a chance with him over the existing corrupted full of Sh1t establishment.

Plus I haven't seen him sniffing any kids.
edit on 39430America/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2022 17:39:35 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

" Is Elon musk a fraud "

No , just a RARE Rich Dude Born into Wealth with a Conscious . You Maybe Got a Problem with that > ? Hmm....
edit on 29-4-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
only if his real name is leon.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Elon Musk = Suk Lemon.

He's fooling you all with his smoke and mirrors me thinks, but hey....you love him don't you?

Sheeple always need a shepherd.....as they are led to slaughter.

Enjoy your Tesla while it drives you to your solar roofed house with it's Starlink satellite system and tunnels.

Have a great trip to Mars too. Hope it's soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Is Elon musk a fraud "

No , just a RARE Rich Dude Born into Wealth with a Conscious . You Maybe Got a Problem with that > ? Hmm....

Yes, it's spelled "Conscience".

And he doesn't have one, or he would have spent 42 billion on solving something like the homeless problem instead of buying Twatter.
edit on 29/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

How much of your wealth have you dedicated to the homeless?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How much of your wealth have you dedicated to the homeless?

More than 42 Billion.

Thoughts and Feelings.

Which are PRICELESS.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Tesla sells solar roofs, a very close friend of mine has one and is very satisfied with it. It's actually a system that I've been looking at as well, as the price range isn't much higher than others.

The Mars colony and self driving stuff is still in the works as well. As for the hyperloop stuff, everyone has a dud sometimes. Not willing to write off everything his companies have produced just yet, aside from their strict in-office work policies.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Im pretty sure he wasnt poor.

How can he be a fraud?

As to his father, those massive claims require massive evidence and even still, how does that reflect to Elon?

Dude is just a man. Shouldnt be given special priviledge or statua nor should be dragged through the mud on nonsense.
He's behind neurolink, starlink, & tesla . Seems questionable with the push for transhumanism and EVs

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

What's the concern with Starlink? Spy satellites?

Just curious as I have had Starlink for almost a year. It's not as good as my AT&T connection just yet, but it works for my load-balanced downloads reasonably well as there is no data cap. It's also come in handy when AT&T has an outage or even a power outage, and I've got a power bank to run the router so that I can report the outage as there is no cell signal here.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

If he didnt develop them.....who would?

Somebody less public methinks.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet he isn't the world's richest man.

The richest people in the world are either valued lower on the Forbes list or are just some unknown names we never heard of before.

They don't want to be known. They want to be as separated from us scum as humanly possible.

It's kinda like the theory that the president isn't the real president, just an empty suit that plays the role.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hey NerDbot , you Work for Spellchecker.com by Any Chance ? Admit it , you Envy Elon Musk . He Gets Lots of Chicks , How about You > ? hmm...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
I'd be willing to bet he isn't the world's richest man.

The richest people in the world are either valued lower on the Forbes list or are just some unknown names we never heard of before.

They don't want to be known. They want to be as separated from us scum as humanly possible.

It's kinda like the theory that the president isn't the real president, just an empty suit that plays the role.

You got it!

He's definitely not the richest man in the world, his net worth is calculated based on artificially bloated and manipulated stock prices. He can't even cash out all those stocks at once as he would lose half the money to taxes, as well as controlling interest over his companies.

This is why he slept in the office and his ex wife complained that while she was pregnant he wouldn't even buy a new mattress, the dude is poor himself, he represents money and other people behind the scenes.

He had to borrow the 45 billion from banks to buy twitter.

I am sickened by anyone who worships this guy.

The worse thing is actually thinking he cares about free speech or anyone buy himself.

From my point of view he's just a spoiled rich kid stomping his feet until he gets his way.

If he really cared about free speech he would have just made a new platform and taken his followers and probably even more ( he has 1/4 of all twitter users as a follower, he could have easily broken twitter).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join