It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagulls could be alien spies sent to watch us!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Nick Pope has done it again!!! Another piece of trash tabloid journalism as he keeps dining out on his MoD role from the early 90s and cashing in his credibility.

...Nick Pope is a UFO expert and once worked as a Government advisor on alien issues, and now he has spoken out to say that seagulls might actually be extraterrestrial spies

Could seagulls be alien drones?

A UFO expert UFOtainer believes that seagulls could be alien spies sent to earth to spy on humanity, and honestly, it makes a lot of sense.

Nick Pope, who worked as a Government advisor and investigated responded to public press enquiries about UFOs for the MoD as a small part of his job, urged people to be distrustful of the greedy gulls.

He said that besides stealing chips and ice creams, they could pose a more serious threat by collecting evidence for an advanced alien race.

Nick said that aliens could be using the birds to surveil us and send secrets back to their mothership.

Nick said: "If aliens want to hack into and control a living organism, or construct a drone that's a perfect mimic, it would be best to choose something ordinary and ubiquitous, like a seagull or a housefly.

"Something you wouldn't normally pay much attention to, perhaps.

"But all the time, it would be spying on us, recording everything, and sending information about us back to the alien homeworld.

Full story : Dailly Mirror UK

Nick Pope has become a huge speculator and mass debater on the topic to earn money from media companies.

He even stole this idea from the "Birds Aren't Reall" campaign. birdsarentreal.com...

In fact it's looking like this could be disinformation to cover up the slaugher of millions of birds and the use of surveillance units disguised as birds to spy on us all!!!

But I must dash now as it looks like a seagull has just defecated on my car.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I long had the distinct impression....that the millions of different...totally...birds and creatures in the seas....are the real primary "races" of Earth....

And us living on only 25% of Earth...the rest water.....I think we are the animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He's close but it's ducks.

Ducks aren't real I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Apparently there's about 5-50 times more birds on the planet than there is humans.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I long had the distinct impression....that the millions of different...totally...birds and creatures in the seas....are the real primary "races" of Earth....

And us living on only 25% of Earth...the rest water.....I think we are the animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I mean, it could be.. who are we to say what advance bio technology can produce in a million year or two.
Heck those aliens could be our creators as well. Nothing wrong with little speculating, could be true, could be false. I like a world where there is room for more then black and white opinions.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
He's close but it's ducks.

I always assumed it’d be either cats or crows.

But ducks…. you might be on to something!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Seagulls, with sensors and specifically trained, are used by several armies for intel gathering. The origin of the program was the TACANA project, a CIA program from the 50's.

Today you find dolphins, whales, seagulls, albatros, and other species used for this task (from detection of submarines, to covert imagery gathering of targets).

No, no alien drones.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It’s obviously pigeons fellas.

That’s why it is so rare to see a dead pigeon in the city lol

They scramble back to get their tech

I assume Norway rats and German cockroaches are suspect as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seagulls get a lot of bad press in the UK media. Mention seagulls to most people and they will tell you that they are horrible aggressive birds and one time a seagull stole their sandwich.

The reality is that they are endangered and numbers are dwindling due to loss of habitat and breeding grounds, which is entirely our doing.

I will always stick up for seagulls.

When the alien overlords obliterate the earth I shall be spared and taken aboard their mothership where I will feast upon chips and ice creams with my robot seagull friends.

Mr Pope will NOT be invited.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's all one big KFC - Kentucky Fried Conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

i always knew they were up to no good

one time in cape cod i was cooking dinner(steaks) and a seagull swooped in with out stopping and snagged a stake right off the grill.

impressive for such a silly bird

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No offence America but we send you the undesirables.

And you invite them in and make them rich.

In England, Pope would be drawing Job Seekers'.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yup he's been playing too much Fallout, the Crows and Gulls in fallout like the cats are possibly synthetic spies for the INSTITUTE.

That and given a bit of money and life in the US mixing with the celebrities over there who knows what kind of nose powder he has inhaled.

That said half our MP's or perhaps all of them are snorting that dirt.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Pretzelcoatl

Iwill always stick up for seagulls.

Good for you. They very precious.

@MM. I laughed at the picture.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I still wouldn’t trust a pigeon…….

What do you think taught the seagulls

The less conspicuous but bothersome sparrows will be next! Mark my windows and patio furniture!

Eyes in the Sky: A Short History of Bird Spies

👽🛸🧃🥴
edit on 28-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Good one, that is a whole fascinating other subject, pigeon guided bomb's, exploding dolphin's and beluga whale cold war Russian spies, of course the best is our good old canine friends but over the century's we have trained animals for any number of roles in warfare and communication.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Seagulls could be alien spies sent to watch us!!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nick said that aliens could be using the birds to surveil us and send secrets back to their mothership.

This image supplied to me by the AAH (Avian Alien Hunters) is claimed shows such a thing , it's believed the picture shows an Alien controlled Seagull attached to .... a Seagull ... which may or may not be Alien controlled the discussion on that is ongoing.

So mock if you will but Mr Pope could be on to something , the truth is up there.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Any idea the TOTAL of all just the fish and insects alone? Zillions of time more than us

Add animals, birds....boggles the mind...

We are way less in number, dominant...than them.
edit on 04220330America/ChicagoThu, 28 Apr 2022 11:46:03 -050046202200000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why haven’t you heard…..Piggyback Birds are all the rage….

👽🛸🍺

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join