It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seagulls could be alien spies sent to watch us!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Next thing he's going to tell us is that all animals are AI.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I absolutely 1,000% believe they are under the seas. 75% water on our planet...wouldn't we operate pretty much unchecked in the largest concealed area on a planet? And we do of course get sightings occasionally....
edit on 04221430America/ChicagoFri, 29 Apr 2022 09:13:14 -050013202200000014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveDropsSecrets

If in fact Matrix theory suggests same is real?? Then we all....could be A.I.

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They already are. Birds aren't real, have not been for over six decades.

edit on 29-4-2022 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2022 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If you want to have some fun discussing this, check out Cleverbot...
It says things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The documentary. It will convince you.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How does one account for God creating all creatures including birds?

We have all heard the……. “Which came first…..the Chicken or the Egg?”

If you believe how God created all creatures from the Book of Genesis on the fifth day of creation…..God doesn’t create eggs to incubate and hatch days later. By his power, his word, his technology, He instantly creates the creatures.

Amazingly and beyond our present understanding, creatures are “poof” formed wholly to start multiplying and re-creating themselves by the way of eggs as in the case of all fowl species. When he created Adam, Lilith, and Eve…..as the story goes….he didn’t start with a fertilized egg, multiplying Zygotes, etc…

To quote…..

Vatican Source: Book of Genesis

Book of Genesis:

[1:20] And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky."
[1:21] So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:22] God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
[1:23] And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

The Chicken (or ancestral form of) came first!……….and so did all birds.

👽🛸🥤🍔
edit on 29-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They are the observers.. we are the makers

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
He's close but it's ducks.

Ducks aren't real I thought everyone knew that.

What is this... Duck you speak of?

Is it substance D for Duck?
edit on 30-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
erps...
edit on 30-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No it's ducks, actual ducks like the ones that swim on ponds.

You watch any film where spies or secret agents are meeting in a park to discuss secret matters and look what's on the pond looking seemingly innocent. Ducks right.

They all fly south for winter, scientists say it's about mating and food but in fact it's them conducting annual surveys on population growth.

Ducks are the real hidden hand in all this you mark my words.

originally posted by: jerich0

What is this... Duck you speak of?

Is it substance D for Duck?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Sounds equally possible. Perhaps each Earth species tho....was saved from destruction on planets elsewhere...where each was dominant on their respective worlds: brought here on this living "zoo".

Fish, birds, mammals, insects...Man.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe he saw "Birdemic" and thinks there will'be an attack soon...

edit on 30/4/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And then, there’s this……

Source: NSA spied through Angry Birds, other apps: report

…..” LONDON — Documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden suggest that spy agencies have a powerful ally in Angry Birds and a host of other apps installed on smartphones across the globe.

The documents, published Monday by The New York Times, the Guardian, and ProPublica, suggest that the mapping, gaming and social networking apps that are a common feature of the world's estimated 1 billion smartphones can feed America's National Security Agency and Britain's GCHQ with huge amounts of personal data, including location information and details such as political affiliation or sexual orientation.

The size and scope of the program aren't publicly known, but the reports suggest that U.S. and British intelligence easily get routine access to data generated by apps such as the Angry Birds game franchise or the Google Maps navigation service.

The joint spying program "effectively means that anyone using Google Maps on a smartphone is working in support of a GCHQ system," one 2008 document from the British eavesdropping agency is quoted as saying. Another document — a hand-drawn picture of a smirking fairy conjuring up a tottering pile of papers over a table marked "LEAVE TRAFFIC HERE" — suggests that gathering the data doesn't take much effort.”…….

👽🛸🍺🥤🌭

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Howard the Duck was indeed an alien.

My GF has honestly said that she thinks there is a bird in our neighborhood that is a drone, she caught it looking on our window a few times she said once it was watching her change. Not necessarily aliens but a drone disguised as a bird

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

If there ever was an alien duck…..yep, Howard is one……

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A couple of mates of mine started sharing conspiracies about ducks about ten years ago, mainly just to see just how guilable some people really are.

They put them out of various social media outlets and even had a web page about the duck illuminati at one point.

Every now and then I see something odd about ducks not being real or aliens or drones and there's elements of their stuff that I know for a fact they made up in the ramblings online.

It's really quite interesting to see how it's been adopted into wider conspiracy and also a little worrying.

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

My GF has honestly said that she thinks there is a bird in our neighborhood that is a drone, she caught it looking on our window a few times she said once it was watching her change. Not necessarily aliens but a drone disguised as a bird

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I thought the Birds Arent Real campaign was just a massive troll movement? Meant to make fun of actual conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

SSSHHHHHHhhhhh don't tell them that, you'll get them all in a flap then they will start fighting over who is top of the pecking order on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join