It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

169 Kids with "mystery" Hepatitis- are they vaxxed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Maybe the kids were not vaxxed but perhaps their parents were and the vax spike transferred to them. I know of cases where this has happened in families, and made the members very sick.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

No. No you do not.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why not? It's essential that the coming generation is able to do their part...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Or maybe it's got absolutely nothing to do with covid vaccines.

Someone hoped it was, turns out it wasn't.

You guys need to go look for something else to try and blame covid vaccines on in this case.

And the other cases, got to try and keep this dead conspiracy alive though right?

Maybe the kids were not vaxxed but perhaps their parents were and the vax spike transferred to them. I know of cases where this has happened in families, and made the members very sick.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Or maybe it's got absolutely nothing to do with covid vaccines.

Someone hoped it was, turns out it wasn't.

You guys need to go look for something else to try and blame covid vaccines on in this case.

And the other cases, got to try and keep this dead conspiracy alive though right?

[originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

I did my own research. Masks take my freedom away, so I never wore one. Social distance also dissolved muh freedumbz, so I refused to social distance. The safety measures didn't work.
edit on 25-4-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

Rednecks wearing masks also killed my fog.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

No. No you do not.

Actually yes I do, they are family friends and two of which are in the nursing profession.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They always rule out the covid vaccines.
MSM is the one that had been heavily pushing them.
edit on 26-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Not reported to have had the shot. There's a BIG difference.

If it turns out lockdowns are what cause 1000's of children to require liver transplants, that's going to be a difficult web to spin.

Lockdowns as measures to fight a virus which doesn't kill or cause serious illness in children at anywhere near the rate of a hepatitis infection.
edit on 26/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Why would 169 cases be a mystery that causes the World Health Organization to "sound the alarm"? (That's how CBS News put it last night.)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Any opinion on the lockdown hypothesis? A lack of exposure to adenovirus seems a likely link due to the symptoms.

Would you rather you had a bout of Covid or Hepatitis?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I suppose it's plausable and imagine it will he looked into.

If true it's certainly unfortunate and not something anyone could have predicted.

Hopefully the numbers will remain low globally.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Actually many people on this forum predicted exactly this scenario, myself included.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You predicted kids getting hepatitis?

originally posted by: Grenade

Actually many people on this forum predicted exactly this scenario, myself included.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
Agreed.
That's why C19 wasn't a 'normal' virus from the off.
If they are saying this is covid and not vaccine related, then that admission is going to open a whole new can of worms. See my previous comment about the virus.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm42America/ChicagoTuesday2022-04-26T14:33:34-05:0002America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No, I predicted lockdowns, social distancing, masks and school closures would weaken peoples immune system and make them more susceptible to complications from lack of natural immune buildup. Our seasonal immunity is what protects us.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anything is possible, but I don't think this is connected to the vaccines that used an adenovirus as the delivery method.

Even if it is, here is what you and your kids can do to help prevent an adenovirus infection: Periodically wash your hands. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands before cooking, serving and eating food. Stay away from sick people. Wash your hands after using the toilet. It's basic stuff we all should have learned as children anyway.

edit on 27 4 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think that was pretty common knowledge from the off wasn't it?

No one knew how much of an impact it would have but it was certainly an obvious detrimental side effect of the lockdowns.

No, I predicted lockdowns, social distancing, masks and school closures would weaken peoples immune system and make them more susceptible to complications from lack of natural immune buildup. Our seasonal immunity is what protects us.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So we endangered our children to save the elderly?

Glad you agree lockdowns, masks and social distancing were terrible ideas. Shame I took you 2 years to realise what some of us could see from day 1.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well that's clearly not what I said is it.

You can't put words in people's mouths like that and expect to get away with it really can you.

So we endangered our children to save the elderly?

Glad you agree lockdowns, masks and social distancing were terrible ideas. Shame I took you 2 years to realise what some of us could see from day 1.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yet, that’s the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So if lockdowns and masks and social distancing meant that most people did not get the colds and viruses that normally go about and therefore have reduced immunity to those colds and flu's and seasonal viruses is that not a clear indication that lockdowns and masks and social distancing are all actually effective at stopping the spread of these things?

Yet, that’s the truth.

<< 1    3 >>

join