It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Timothy Good interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It's been a moment since I have posted but I thought this interview with Timothy Good should be dissected and discussed. In my many 25 years of UFO research I have found him to be quite reliable. I have had discussions with Edgar Mitchell, Richard Dolan , Nick Pope on the subject of UFO 's and hope to one day have the same with Good. I find him extremely honest in his interviews and believe what he is saying to be truth based on my own experiences and interactions with the above mentioned. I am looking forward to the next few years and what may happen based on the information revealed. These are interesting times we are living in.
edit on 24-4-2022 by kleverone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy before
He said some stuff I never heard before
Wish the lady let him speak more about the moon landing and the menacing part

Good stuff

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-
Never heard of this guy before
He said some stuff I never heard before
Wish the lady let him speak more about the moon landing and the menacing part

Good stuff

He wrote the book "Above Top Secret " in my opinion one of the best books ever written on the topic of UFO'S. I highly recommend it.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I love anything from Timothy Good and appreciate you posting this interview up, so thanks!. Going to listen to it right now.... Thanks Kleverone

Inthe mean time after the membership has listened to it, they might enjoy listening to an ATS interview from March 20th, 2008 by the ATSmix crew (which I happened to have been a part of). I agree with the assessment of honesty and knowledge, to me Timothy Good is the real deal (and a heck of a guy too).

I scrounged up from the ATS Archives A two-part interview with him and offer it for those like the poster above that claimed not to have heard him before.

On part one.. you can scroll to about the 37 minute mark to begin the interview.
Part One of the ATSMix Interview with Timothy Good

On Part Two, scroll to the 34:00 minute mark.
ATSmix Interview with Timothy Good part Two

Or you could listen to what it was like with the SkepticOverlord and Springer sharing information and chatting with the ATSmix team.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Johnny!! Hope you are doing well! Thank you for posting this interview. I remember listening to it when it originally aired. Good is the real deal in my opinion and his insight is extremely insightful and forthright.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow this is extraordinary. After watching the entire video, I got out of this that "He told me, that he said...". And I can tell you who she is now, because she died. Well maybe if she's dead refuting the story might be a bit troublesome. He also mentioned Cooper and Mitchell... I know they were big UFO believers, but after listening to hours upon hours of interviews with both, as well as reading articles of interviews, neither of these astronauts convinced me of anything beyond the fact that they believed. Then of course they go on to discuss the Eisenhower meetings, and then include Kennedy as being on board an alien craft. For me, this is a myth I've heard many times over the decades. What I truly find extremely fascinating, is this makes him somehow believable, this interview and many others I have listened to and watched. Clearly Timothy believes what he says, but how can anyone take it serious, without any proof whatsoever? Truly fascinating. Thanks for posting the interview. I'm not even annoyed, it was entertaining at least. There's that. 👍

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What exactly did he claim about the moon landings? I've dug into the UFO stories associated with Apollo-11 and concluded they are bogus. Would Good's story change my mind?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was lucky enough to attend a talk on UFO's and certain conspiracies by Timothy years ago in Kent and I found him extremely easy to listen to with no hint of BS.
He was also happy to talk to people after the event. He came across as very genuine in my view.
edit on 2542022 by devilhunter69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I did find the interviewer's style somewhat disruptive. She probably spoke as much as Timothy did, although it was just over-exuberance/excitement on her part.

I recall Timothy appearing on either Art Bell's C2C or Dark Matter show and relating the story about his lady friend in MI6 and her interactions with the astronauts about what they allegedly saw on the moon.

So ATS had a podcast?? Wow, never knew that before. I wish someone would bring it back; we've got more material than ever to fill content on such a program.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kleverone

I take it, that you believe in the MJ12 documents?

Or do you accept that at least in that regard, TG got that wrong?

Just curious.

Very few people seem to believe in MJ12 these days.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
What exactly did he claim about the moon landings? I've dug into the UFO stories associated with Apollo-11 and concluded they are bogus. Would Good's story change my mind?

Absolutely not. It's my opinion, he's been in the 'game' so long, he has convinced himself that what he says "someone told him, he said" is the absolute truth. Fortunately for him, he has a huge enough following that doesn't require anything but the folklore he shares. I'm at the point now, that I feel like the true believers, deserve to be taken on this ride. Same with Dr. Greer, Lazar and Pope. 👍

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Wow this is extraordinary. After watching the entire video, I got out of this that "He told me, that he said...". And I can tell you who she is now, because she died. Well maybe if she's dead refuting the story might be a bit troublesome. He also mentioned Cooper and Mitchell... I know they were big UFO believers, but after listening to hours upon hours of interviews with both, as well as reading articles of interviews, neither of these astronauts convinced me of anything beyond the fact that they believed. Then of course they go on to discuss the Eisenhower meetings, and then include Kennedy as being on board an alien craft. For me, this is a myth I've heard many times over the decades. What I truly find extremely fascinating, is this makes him somehow believable, this interview and many others I have listened to and watched. Clearly Timothy believes what he says, but how can anyone take it serious, without any proof whatsoever? Truly fascinating. Thanks for posting the interview. I'm not even annoyed, it was entertaining at least. There's that. 👍

I was not going to join the conversation 'cause as soon as I saw the OP's choices ( Edgar Mitchell, Richard Dolan , Nick Pope on the subject of UFO 's) I lost interest but I'm glad I read your comments and I agree wholeheartedly with you. There's one truth about UFOlogy, very few authors come across believably. All that these "experts" have one thing in common: they really know nothing about UFOs. They just read each other's books and articles and just add their POV. Then there's us, people who have had at least one sighting (I've had six and videotaped one). So at least I'm an experiencer and I don't label myself as an expert. No one is. UFOlogy is a mystery subject.

Edgar Mitchell can be heard sounding like a lunatic depending on his weird beliefs. Richard Dolan is just an info collator (The definition of a collator is a person or a machine that collects information and combines it in the proper order. A person who assembles information in the proper order). Before he became famous we communicated. I told him that the photo he was using on his nascent website of UFOs over the DC Capitor was really lamp reflections. Then he told me he believed the alleged UFO "crash" near Roswell really happened. Two strikes. Nick Pope? We all know the truth about Nick. He was just a desk jockey and a member here showed a photo of Nick's work definition: desk jockey. When Timothy Good came to attention, and I read his initial books, he was just another copier.

You told the truth about the others. Really no one to look up to for the truth or unbiased info. They constitute UFOOLogy!

And check out this old thread, the OP should have:
Timothy Good Interviews.
karl 12started this topic on Nov 02, 2009

edit on 4 25 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

edit on 4 25 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

Edgar Mitchell literally walked on the moon.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kleverone

He absolutely did - though there are folks who actually believe otherwise LOL. And THEN he started believing in aliens visiting the earth and so much more about UFOS. Just another example of a person who required no proof whatsoever for his beliefs. A very brave man and to me, an American hero! With that said, not one thing he ever said, will make me BELIEVE that UFOS and their speculated occupants are in fact, what HE believes. People are seeing something over the years no doubt... What they are, no one is saying anything, but personal speculation. That will never be enough for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

What they are, no one is saying anything, but personal speculation. That will never be enough for me.

It shouldn't be.

J Allen Hyken - 'Lots of UFO reporrts, no UFOs'.

I myself am only aware of one legitimte UFO encounter that I can prove
happened - my own.

I do believe that there are may sincere 'experiencers' out there..
and some of them no doubt actually experienced something..

But none of them, including me, can 'prove anything' to another
person. That's the problem with subjective experience.

That's the terrible state we are in with UFOlogy.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

What they are, no one is saying anything, but personal speculation. That will never be enough for me.

It shouldn't be.

happened - my own.

Right! I have no argument with experiencers, as I simply was not there. It's the Con artists of all genres that bite my ass. Especially the authors, who I would be happy with if they labeled their work - fiction.
edit on 4-26-2022 by vance because: Format edit

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I literally spoke with Edgar Mitchell. I asked him if he saw anything on the moon that should not have been there. While he answered no, he shook his head yes and winked at me.

He was bound by top secret classification that he could not actually speak about what he saw or he and his family could have potentially faced repercussions. So what did he do? The next best thing. Say he did belive and expound upon other peoples first hand experiences to get around that classification. Granted, you and I can both have our opinions, which essentially is what we are doing, but based off of my own two daylight sightings I am inclined to not only believe him, but connect the dots as well.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kleverone

Bad grammar! He didn't literally walk on the moon, he did walk on the moon's surface.
edit on 5 4 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It shouldn't be.

happened - my own.

But at least you are an experiencer. I don't accept that any of the famous authors ever saw a UFO, at least with enough clarity and detail.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

But at least you are an experiencer. I don't accept that any of the famous authors ever saw a UFO, at least with enough clarity and detail.

That's a fair point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join