It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The magic is gone for Disney investors, CNN upset

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Disney is evolving. If you don't like it, don't go. Don't rent their movies. Don't stream their services. Don't buy their crap.

Problem solved.

Evolving ?

No they are showing there true colors .

Disney has been hiding this grooming crap in there movies for decades , the original cuts of all the Disney Movies are hiding blatant grooming messages .

These things you defend it's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: chiefsmom

Why should they be allowed to self govern anyway?

It made sense back in the 1960s, when all that was swamp land. Disney footed the bill for the entire infrastructure of Disney World and Epcot Center, I.E. water system, electrical, roadways, police, fire, etc., with zero liability to tax payers. Florida tax payers, up to this day don't have to pay uniformed police to patrol Disney properties, answer calls for shoplifting, drunk and disorderly conduct, etc., they didn't have to furnish a fire station, trucks, EMTs or firefighters, they don't have to pay for road upkeep, water, trash, etc....but they still reaped the reward of Disney's property and revenue taxes, plus it employs over 200K Floridians.

Seemed like it was a win/win for Florida.

If this bill is ever actually implemented, not only will Florida tax payers have to start providing those services, they're also going to inherit all of Disney's debt! It's going to cost Florida tax payers a bundle!

How do the other theam parks operate in Florida?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I understood Universal Studios (right next door to Disney) doesn't have the same special status Disney has enjoyed.
Seems only fair there should be a level playing field.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Disney have a big record of pedos and arrests of employees for doing acts on children, this every year they get rings of employees and child trafficking.

They even have judges prosecuted for hiding crap that happen in Disney from the general public.

Is despicable, is sick and your children have never been safe in Disney, cameras are watching everything your children do and is sick people doing the watching.

They are going down and is not way for a return.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Disney down.. churches next?!?

I don't want tax dollars supporting ANY FAIRY TALES..

Why should money be given discriminately to a few whom don't need it

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Disney is evolving

Yes ! Indeed everything in evolving !! Just like the acceptance of pedophilia . Which is the next step for the left.. Disney will be happy to play along !

Pedos Rebrand themselves as Minor Attracted Persons

Britain's most notorious child-sex offenders are using mainstream websites such as YouTube, Twitter and Instagram to rebrand paedophilia as a harmless sexual preference, an investigation for The Mail on Sunday has found.

Hundreds of disturbing accounts are being set up every day which refer to both potential and prolific abusers as ‘MAPs’ – Minor-Attracted Persons – to escape the ‘stigma’ attached to the word paedophile.

The anonymous users have even created their own rainbow ‘MAP Pride’ flag – with some arguing they should be celebrated as a niche group alongside the LGBT community.

Disney is sick... Anyone in favor of grooming children early on in their development is sick .

This isn't about helping children.. Its about confusing them early .... Why...
2 Reasons...

1) Easier access to exploit them sexually
2) Confuse them about their sex, reality , reason and logic... Why ? Because confused voters usually vote in the victim mentality party known as Democrats....

No matter how hard you try and sugarcoat grooming of children... We will stand in your way . We will stop you and we will DIE on this Hill to protect children from sick clowns who share your mentality .

Every profession has their Pedo's as does Disney .... Its no surprise they are pro grooming

Come and try.
edit on 22-4-2022 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The magic is gone, it was taken over by pedos with agendas, liberals in their pursue of power and votes wants to give our children to sick pedos and deviants.

Anybody that thinks teaching children sex and how to get mutilated before puberty is right, it sure needs some psychological help themselves.

Then again, this backed by the democrats in power and we know how mentally healthy the biden family is and all the rhinos governing behind senile biden.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Disney is evolving. If you don't like it, don't go. Don't rent their movies. Don't stream their services. Don't buy their crap.

Problem solved.

Yeah, evolving into a pedo child grooming station but you’re okay with that as long as you don’t look? Why doesn’t that surprise me🙄

This all day!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
Disney is priced for the elites and those with privilege.

Paid for by upper class bigots for upper class bigots to spend their family time making precious memories that otherwise wouldn't exist. If escapism, debt, idolization and child exploitation were all neighbors it would look like a theme park. Clowns are horrifying and so is every mascot paid to dance in their Neverland.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Is this what some Eastern European Countries want to be part of in the EU?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Cedar Point is a really good time.

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

One den of pervs vouching for another den of pervs.

Another thing that they have in common? They are both tanking.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Problem solved.

Disney is not evolving. It is infecting like a deadly disease.
And sure enough - we have that choice. But their manipulation creeps into EVERY PART of society - and it is more and more difficult for parents to protect their kids from their grooming.

Funny you say that though...because the left screams out when people on the right say this.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Problem solved.

I love this sentiment but somehow it's very complicated for people.
Seriously, it IS really this simple. Vote with you $$ either they will survive or not.
My guess is they will do fine.

edit on 22-4-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Problem solved.

I believe the term is "mutating".

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Pirates of the Carribean netted Disney 4.5 billion USD [probably more since that's wiki stats]

It's kinda late for "don't buy ....*blah...blah*" talk...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Disney now gets to experience "transition" first hand 😁

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Disney have a big record of pedos and arrests of employees for doing acts on children, this every year they get rings of employees and child trafficking.

Just want to add my 2 cents. Yes Disney has a record of pedos, but you know what, that just might be Florida and the whole employee pool there. There is a town in Fl that is known for pedos and it's a nice town too. If you are really curious just do a sexual predator search there.

offender.fdle.state.fl.us...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst
Disney down.. churches next?!?

I don't want tax dollars supporting ANY FAIRY TALES..

Why should money be given discriminately to a few whom don't need it

speaking of fairy tales, then the CDC DNC. and NIH, UN, BLM, teachers unions and big pharma, climate change, bidens foreign policies. LWNJ's.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I received an Apple TV box from my oldest and her family which has disney+ among other streamed stations on it last Christmas.
When I clicked on Disney and scrolled through it I was mortified at some of what I saw was available to children!
My wife and I had been talking about bring both our daughters, their hubby’s and the 4 kids for a 10 day romp through Disney and the other parks then ending up in the keys for a few weeks. We also looked into a disney cruise, yeah……NO!! Im my opinion to bring children into the atmosphere either the ship or the park and it’s hotels and some of the things that would be put in front of the kids is totally unacceptable!!!!

NOPE……never again will this family go to Disney World and *€%# Disney+ too!!!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: stuff

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join