It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The magic is gone for Disney investors, CNN upset

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
CNN's Brain Stelter is upset that the right is targeting Disney.
While according to their narrative that there is a growing acceptation of gays and trans and CNN is attacking the conservatives.

CNN didn't bother to read the bill's content of anti child grooming.

CNN a growing acceptation of gays and trans

The magic is gone for Disney investors

This narrative is coming from the same network that had been pushing articles such as cuckolding can be a benefit to your relationship.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Disney is evolving. If you don't like it, don't go. Don't rent their movies. Don't stream their services. Don't buy their crap.

Problem solved.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Disney is evolving

Family friendly? or is it agenda friendly?

Don't rent their movies. Don't stream their services. Don't buy their crap.

The same Disney meanwhile has no problems censoring these things for countries that have laws agaisnt it. Whatever its China or not but have no issues pushing their agenda on Western countries.

edit on 22-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Disney is evolving

Family friendly? or is it agenda friendly?

Disney = Satan Owned
More Disney Indictments Coming.

edit on 4/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Disney is evolving. If you don't like it, don't go. Don't rent their movies. Don't stream their services. Don't buy their crap.

Problem solved.

Yeah, evolving into a pedo child grooming station but you’re okay with that as long as you don’t look? Why doesn’t that surprise me🙄

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The link in the OP doesn't work.

link
edit on 22-4-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Haven’t you noticed……they don’t care.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Did you? Disney is not subject to the Bill's content. The Bill's content addresses public education and teachers' curriculum.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Sorry thank you for that, not sure what went wrong i did it correctly.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, they aren't the Vatican.
Why should they be allowed to self govern anyway?

Not that the Vatican should either, but nothing we can do, since it isn't in the US.
edit on 22-4-2022 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My last trip to Disney World didn't seem nearly as 'Magical' as it was my previous 2 trips, to the Magic Kingdom. That was 10 years ago, and from what I have read, it has only gotten worse. Same goes for Disneyland.

I would rather just go to Knotts Berry Farm, or Dollywood. Also, the price for admission to both of those parks are half of either Disney park.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Why should they be allowed to self govern anyway?

It made sense back in the 1960s, when all that was swamp land. Disney footed the bill for the entire infrastructure of Disney World and Epcot Center, I.E. water system, electrical, roadways, police, fire, etc., with zero liability to tax payers. Florida tax payers, up to this day don't have to pay uniformed police to patrol Disney properties, answer calls for shoplifting, drunk and disorderly conduct, etc., they didn't have to furnish a fire station, trucks, EMTs or firefighters, they don't have to pay for road upkeep, water, trash, etc....but they still reaped the reward of Disney's property and revenue taxes, plus it employs over 200K Floridians.

Seemed like it was a win/win for Florida.

If this bill is ever actually implemented, not only will Florida tax payers have to start providing those services, they're also going to inherit all of Disney's debt! It's going to cost Florida tax payers a bundle!

edit on 22-4-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Devolving is more like it.
Also so is Humanity.
Thanks to Bleeding Heart Liberals the World is in the Crapper.

Problem solved.

edit on 22-4-2022 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsiteok groomer

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Problem solved.

Nope, according to that side, the problem is never solved. Eternal punishment and cancelling is required forever, and the crying now begins when the right side fights back with the same rules.

They made their proverbial bed, now they are sleeping in it, but getting no rest.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Problem solved.

I most definitely won't anymore. I was going to take my son for the first time this year, but that will be cancelled for another non-woke park

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Disney is priced for the elites and those with privilege.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Problem solved.

Well gee, that's exactly what people are talking about doing. What, we're not supposed to talk about it? What exactly is your issue?

I bet you don't even know.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
Disney is priced for the elites and those with privilege.

The parks are definitely, but the TV services and merchandising is where the agenda really makes an impact. Disney is included in most cable packages and Disney+ is not a budget-breaker either. Time to turn it all off.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
link

Schizophrenic news media:

Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill, which bans schools from teaching students from kindergarten through the third grade about gender identity and sexual orientation.

That's awfully intolerant of Florida not to say "Gay".

Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill, which bans schools from teaching students from kindergarten through the third grade about gender identity and sexual orientation.

That sounds reasonable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join