It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Black Labyrinth APRIL Fool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There is a hidden msg in this thread. Find it!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ill take your word for it

april fools

flush out those 12 royals lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Will someone please tell me if this is an individual game or if it is team based? This clue was pretty easy, but I don't want to blow it for other people.

Please someone tell me what this is? I stumbled on the link to blacklabyrinth.com a while back but can't find anyone to help tell me what it is.

Thanks,
Marid

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Will someone please tell me if this is an individual game or if it is team based? This clue was pretty easy, but I don't want to blow it for other people.

Please someone tell me what this is? I stumbled on the link to blacklabyrinth.com a while back but can't find anyone to help tell me what it is.

Thanks,
Marid

it's a game anyone can play, I'm not involved, there are no teams but members can and do help each other here is a link to the Forum where I think you will find all you need to know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
your sig???

www.blacklabyrinth.com...

???

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
your sig???

???

Okay, another neophyte question - if I figure it out should I post it or does that ruin others' fun of the game?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tablet
There is a hidden msg in this thread. Find it!

Your hidden message is for the staff, who are trying to take control of ATS. Possible?

Hackers are very useful people for the Gov't.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Believe it or not, all the staff and admin CANNOT read any of Lupus and my posting here. In fact they don’t even realize that there’s a link at the bottom of this page and at ID. That’s why they never spoke about it!

They can’t even read this post that I’m making right now! You are living in an illusion!!!!

:Edit:

Sorry I forgot to warn you.

ATS system have been reprogrammed to detect any quoting from me or Lupus to the staff or admin. Doing so will have your computer automatically shutdown and get your browser hijack! A new windows security flaw has been discovered since October 2004 (the birth of black labyrinth) that has not been revealed yet. That’s why lately ATS have been up and down due to reprogramming for this April fool.

You’ve been warn, forwarding or quoting my post to the staff/admin will have your computer fried. Try it if you want to prove me wrong.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by tablet]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

your sig???

???

Okay, another neophyte question - if I figure it out should I post it or does that ruin others' fun of the game?

How would you know if you are right if you don't post it?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

your sig???

???

How would you know if you are right if you don't post it?

Okay, zoom in on the black bar a bit and then turn the brightness on your monitor as bright as it will go and you will make out the words.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Or is the message

hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia

viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tablet
You’ve been warn, forwarding or quoting my post to the staff/admin will have your computer fried. Try it if you want to prove me wrong.

What is your reason of reprogramming the ATS site? Do you hate the mods? I think they are the best guys on ATS. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So you don’t believe this whole Lupus thing is an April fools? You don’t?
Ok then, let’s put this thread to rest… Haha

I’ve mentioned and link to this JPEG utility but never get it to work due to the way it was compressed. I also doubt that there’s anything inside this message.jpg but I want to rule out the possibility… so we can look on something else rather than having our eyes fixed on steganography and gets nowhere if we don’t rule it out.

Vertu: it was a joke.
Marid: I've recieved your u2u and yes this is a game where everyone can play and help each other out. One man alone cannot solve this puzzle so it's wise to make your finding public so we all can work it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
uh , i dont believe that. all that we would have to do is give them the thread and post number and tell them to not login when reading this topic posting.

unless youve also excluded many other peoples with your l33t skillz . more than likely the mods are just in on this so they will exclaim that there is indeed no post of this sort, or when i show them this they will blow your cover.

*btw has anyone ever solved the Real BL game or is that still going on? i never paid too much attention to it. I heard the prize was some kind of high ranking media mogul job (probably more bs). my computer skills suck, couldnt even get through the rings game.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

uh , i dont believe that. all that we would have to do is give them the thread and post number and tell them to not login when reading this topic posting.

Believe me, they can read all thread, including this one. Don’t let April fools fools you.

Black Labyrinth:

There’s two way to play a game here at ATS. Openly or Covert. I happened to take the covert path because this game by default is cryptic and there’s no introduction, no guide nothing. Just a link on both site that link you to www.blacklabyrinth.com

By default there is only one Labyrinth to solve, one enigma and all you need is at the site. We decided to pull one big April fools by building another Labyrinth on top of this one. Our motive is to try and understand Black Labyrinth and one way to understand this is to create one. In other words, Cow_file and Lupus copy was our Labyrinth and the members here have been playing our Labyrinth instead of the actual Labyrinth which is BL.

The poem contains a story that we make up as we go on playing Black Labyrinth, our finding our ideas about BL have been put into poems, we also make it scary and suspendful because we want to make it interesting.

I know this is wrong and we shouldn’t be doing it, that’s why we throw in what we thought was relevant to BL into the poems (to contribute) so the player at least have something to work on and might lead to the solution for BL while we try our best to go other direction and look for more clues. Each time we find one we create a poem. To link all that happened.

Half way of doing what we’re doing with BL I decided to stop because I don’t want to give people headache, to our surprise we received an applause from the staff. Lupus received an applause and in this u2u it thanks him for contributing to Black Labyrinth.

This applause is what kept us going, but I do not want to deceive anyone that’s why I’ve set a date to lift this Labyrinth that we setup and decided to reveal it on April fools. (Sorry for the evil joke above, my sense of humor sometime go overboard).

April fools wasn’t the only motive, our second purpose was to pull the creator’s string. We know it will be the hardest string to pull since the creator never talks about BL, never mention about it. We want to know what BL is about, is it a game? Has it started yet?

That, we managed to find out when Lupus received a u2u from the staff (in there it also say don’t reply to this u2u), and 250 or 256 points were added to Lupus account. Now we know that BL is a game and it has started 100% for sure. IF we didn’t do this, by now we still doubt whether BL is a game or not.

That was the only string we managed to pull, the other string we pulled by accident and was unexpected.

The Phi string
This person approached me on ID chat one night claiming to be an elite and that there’s an elite organization and say that I’m not one of them (which I am not), to sum it all up this person wasn’t too happy with what we’re doing. After a few week of this incident SkepticOverlord brought up about the Black Band which now I believe has a connection to Phi. That the puppet master is here at ATS and at ID.

This is another reason for us to immediately end our charade on BL before it backfire us.

Now, let me make it clear before misunderstood strikes:

Lupus and I are only here for the game, we are not here for politics, conspiracy, nothing. We are not here to cause trouble. We are here to play a game of Black Labyrinth with the ATS members.

I am honest and sincere about this thread, if there’s something you do not understand or want to know on our part, let me know.

- tablet

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
is that why you used numerous leet references in your name, avatar, and other postings? lol it was a good idea... , probably work the same way reinterpretation of occult symbology in fraternal socities helps you to understand it.

im not sure if i can believe anything you say at this point. you are probably just trying to goad me even further with your elite reference. but ill play along and ask you what symbols of BL you did interpret in your new labrynth just to see where your at.

*btw, the creator isnt telling anyone because its a rightwing semi catholic SS with a job encrypting sound lyrics for rapid distribution of political veichle movement orders imo. (see i can use your tactics too :lol

[edit on 2005-4-3 by NuTroll]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

im not sure if i can believe anything you say at this point. you are probably just trying to goad me even further with your elite reference

I did talk about April fools with Pineappleupsidedown before all this; to create a witness so later I can use it as backup. I also talked to svinterVT and let him know that I will reveal this on April fools day. So those two people you can talk to to find out if I’m lying or not. I don’t know if you know them … so that’s another problem right there (whether you should trust them or not).

is that why you used numerous leet references in your name, avatar, and other postings?

Yes, to send a msg and testing out the paranoid level of ATS members. I believe the image with the hand pulling the puppet string was what got me into a big mess.

probably work the same way reinterpretation of occult symbology in fraternal socities helps you to understand it.

Yes, we did this to better our understanding of Mind control and social engineer. I hate to use those two words because you now thinking I’m trying to social engineer you.

what symbols of BL you did interpret in your new labyrinth just to see where your at.

To be honest with you, we got nowhere yet! I am still trying to see if there’s steganography inside message.jpg, BL is highly cryptic and occult, us two alone cannot solve it.

We all have theory about BL. This game needs more facts than theory so far we only got one fact.

BL is a game.

Now we must work together.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
actualy im talking about your name being a TABLET, a ROYAL HAND and the NUMBER 12 on a bicycle (cards with a stary weird background).

stenography might be the key, but i really think they have dropped all the hints they are going to drop. personally i think its some sort of combination lock. turn it left than right until you got all the spaces lined up. start from the inside out btw. then measure the degrees turned to get the spaces lined up, take the set of 2 or 3 number sequences and interpet into a code, with the cracking key being whatever number hole your working on (inside is one).

but im to lazy to test out this theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight......you were giving false clues ??? Thought that was a ban-able or at least warn-able offense.....but you got applause for it???????

I worked my tail off in the DrJim game, and got no response from the mods, even though I found several "hidden" images in the photos!!!! No "you did find something",or "that was a red herring "......nothing!! Oh yeah, I forgot, I was sneered at about having the wrong software ( not by the mods, just another player).

I shared anything I thought was helpful, but one person ( who played little, and as I recall, shared nothing )....swooped in and won, so don't tell me it's a group effort!

And now I've been suckered into wasting a mess of time again ??? I won't be playing any other games, I dare say!

ps.....April fools jokes should start , as well as end on April 1.....if your clues / poems were part of one, you were " out of bounds " by several days!!!

[edit on 3-4-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

you were giving false clues ??? Thought that was a ban-able or at least warn-able offense.....

Depend on what angle you’re looking at it. What we found we passed onto you. We wouldn’t pass on false clue therefore we can still use what we found in our hunt for BL. All of what we have are only theory.

but you got applause for it???????

Yes. Still puzzled about it? So are we! We have formed a few theory about this applauded.

Maybe we’re playing Black Labyrinth the way it should be played! (Lupus and I) Is this how everyone should play? Control each other and having fun doing it? Should we all start creating our own Labyrinth and start messing each other head? Or was there something to be learn from this that they applauded us? I doubt that these are the reason.

”Thank you for your contribution on Black Labyrinth” (I’m paraphrasing, I’ll quote the original u2u if Lupus still have it in his inbox)

I on the other hand want to believe that they applauded Lupus for putting the message.jpg into the spotlight. Maybe we’re on target with this jpg so they applauded us to let us know once again, that there’s really something about this message.jpg?

The BL site contains two significant items.
1: The BL disc
2: The background

Either the disc or the background is our first step in solving this enigma. OR did they just applauded Lupus because they enjoyed the poems? No one knows… another mystery to be solved.

Fact: Black Labyrinth is a game and started long ago.
Fact: Everything you need to know is at the BL main site.
Fact: Lupus and I do not have the answer to Black Labyrinth.
Fact: The staff applauded Lupus.

Theory: Messsage.jpg contains steganography
Theory: The BL disc is a combination lock (as NuTroll pointed out)

And now I've been suckered into wasting a mess of time again???

You’re not wasting time, you’re experiencing Black Labyrinth!! That no words can explain. We are all in a Black Labyrinth right now whether you’re aware of it or not!

ps.....April fools jokes should start , as well as end on April 1.....if your clues / poems were part of one, you were " out of bounds " by several days!!!

Very sorry for the delay.

Tablet: (Sorry for the evil joke above, my sense of humor sometime go overboard).

NuTroll: actualy im talking about your name being a TABLET, a ROYAL HAND and the NUMBER 12 on a bicycle (cards with a stary weird background).

I’m a digital artist, I use tablet to do most of my studying (drawing/painting). You can find out more about digital tablet at www.wacom.com I’m unaware of all the meaning that tablet associate with when I registered at ID.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join