It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do The "Vaccinated" Want a WAR With Russia, While The "Unvaccinated" Don't?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Smigg

WTF would vaccinated or unvaccinated have to do with it? Somebody's tinfoil hat needs an upgrade.

You cant die from a bomb if you're vaccinated,, especially if you are wearing a mask..

die from a bomb

Sounds German.. Bombe Sterben!!!

Sorry, I forgot you're Down Under.. Kreichy!!!

There we go.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree. My microwave refuses to properly cook popcorn.
Worthless button.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I mean, if people want to misrepresent weak data, and set concrete meanings to poll questions that do not specifically say what they want them to say, so that they can ask questions that don't take into account the nuance of how different people are interpreting and responding to the poll questions... have at 'er.

But I would say you're the one trying to create the rhetoric.

From the poll data, 26% of "unvaccinated" respondents say that they feel that Russias invasion of Ukraine is "justified", vs only 2% of Canadians over-all.

So 30% of "vaccinated" respondents support Canada "dispatching military forces to Ukraine", and 26% of "unvaccinated" respondents support Russia dispatching military forces to Ukraine.

People have to be smart enough to see through useless sh*t like the idiotic polls, that do not say that anyone wants a "WAR" with Russia.

"The rhetoric". Give me a fu**ing break. It only exists online. No one else gives a #, it's work, eat, sleep, and once I saw a woman decked out in sunflower attire. Just fodder to keep people from actually doing things to improve their own lives and oppose government/corporations.

I didn't write the article, there's a link to it to calm down lol, if you look my heading and the heading of the original you will see they are the same. You need to find the email address of the guy who wrote the piece and take it up with him I'm afraid and you're all hyped up and jabbed I'm guessing....yes?
edit on nd034811 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to:

You posted it. And 0 covid vaccines here.

edit on 22-3-2022 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Never ever use the popcorn button!

I load up my popper, put it in the microwave, punch 3 and take it out at around 30 left. One batch ready for dumping and seasoning.

The popcorn button is a lie.

I then have to check what desaster has shown up here while I was making the popcorn. The internet knows when I make popcorn.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Had to get vaccinated months back.

So far I still don't hate Russians.

(post by Smigg removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
This is an interesting one, a recent poll in Canada showed a significant gap between people who believe that we should go to war with Russia and those who don't. Could it be that people who have received the experimental drug are much easier to control now or are we seeing just another example of those who believe everything the MSM tells them and those who don't because to hold out in Canada and not get the experimental jab is a tough thing to do.

Link

The vaccinated are more likely to drink the propaganda cool aid. Thays why they got the jab in the 1st place. That simple.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to:

Yes I posted it but you need to take up whether the rhetoric means war or not with the guy who wrote the original piece, does that make sense to you? and I don't for one second believe you haven't been jabbed with the experimental drug sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogo22

I only got the vax because I had dropped a decent chunk of change on a trip to NY with my girl. And after I had already spent the money, NY put their vaccine mandates into place. And even though I really wanted to forge a vax card, I didn't want to risk getting all the way there, and then being turned away. It really meant so much to my SO. It was lame. But if I had to drink some kool aid to give us an amazing time and memories, well that was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

As a side note.. A couple weeks after we got back, NY freakin' lifted the mandates... SMH...

Just saying, not all of us jabbed are sheep.

edit on 3-22-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Right? Where are all these unvaccinated Canadians frothing at the mouth to join Mother Russia? In the 12% of us who didn't vaccinate... surely they're all Marching towards Alaska to cross the Bering?

And where are all the vaccinated Canadians lining up and volunteering their family members to conscript for the war? Haven't seen even one Russian holding camp... yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Every Russian I've personally met were great people.

(Or very angry but whatever - meeting angry ppl on video games is expected)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to:

Yes I posted it but you need to take up whether the rhetoric means war or not with the guy who wrote the original piece, does that make sense to you? and I don't for one second believe you haven't been jabbed with the experimental drug sorry.

The author is inserting his own rhetoric into the poll, where the poll doesn't employ rhetoric, and here you are spreading it for stars and flags.

And who cares what you believe, just more "rhetoric" from you.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Elon Musk had a meme on this, "I support the current thing"

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: projectvxn

I agree. My microwave refuses to properly cook popcorn.
Worthless button.

Go on??

Edit: Sorry this is where I started. I'm rewinding now.🍿🍿🍿
edit on 22-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its pretty simple the vaccinated are usually people that believes the media and governement while the unvaccinated are more likely to distrust the governement and won't follow there narative. So its normal that the unvaccinated doesn't support the war because they believe that the governement is responsible in some ways for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Government propaganda is doing everything they can to get the American people behind a war with Russia and as with the vaccine, people who put their faith in the government will believe anything the evening news tells them.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Every Russian I've personally met were great people.

(Or very angry but whatever - meeting angry ppl on video games is expected)

I've only met one Russian guy, "Cosmo". People would ask him how he got the name Cosmo, and he would say, "Cosmo... naut anybodys business." In a super thick accent, then make a rocket launching sound.

Good guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to:

The author is inserting his own rhetoric into the poll, where the poll doesn't employ rhetoric, and here you are spreading it for stars and flags.

And who cares what you believe, just more "rhetoric" from you.

Correct yes the author inserted his own rhetoric by labelling it as war and now we are getting somewhere, so when you accused me of labelling it as war and I replied "the rhetoric" I assumed you had read the original piece and understood that the rhetoric is that of the authors and not mine but no lol. Anyways your understanding of the rhetoric is different from the authors and to make you feel better I'm sure there are some who will agree with you.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Those more susceptible to propaganda are easily lead to making foolish decisions.

The same crowd that hopped on the #resist bandwagon jumped to the next thing which was blm, then the next thing which was the church of covid, and now they are all in on #standwithuikraine and are advocating for WWIII.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups to do massively stupid things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join