It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do The "Vaccinated" Want a WAR With Russia, While The "Unvaccinated" Don't?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg
Not vaccinated GENERALLY follow the mass media. According to the Western mass media, the Russians, led by Putin, are the bad guys, while we, the West, are the good guys. Vaccinated people are easier to manipulate by the mass media. I am not speaking out about Russia and Ukraine. Too many things we don't know. Since 2014, the West knew this was coming. A sea of time to stuff Ukraine with the most modern weapons.That's about the only thing I am sure about.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think you should have linked to the original research site too anyways here's the link to the research/survey site Public Attitude to Ukriane Conflict by Vaccine Acceptance

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Funny, just for grins yesterday, after reading this piece by Miller, I called my brother who has taken the shot, and he too was fully behind the official narrative about Ukraine. He sees Zelensky as being some sort of hero. I could only laugh.

Maybe Miller's theory is valid.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

its the toasters I dont trust , they are evil wee hings

as for the theory of vaccinated and unvaccinated and their desire for war
well who the hell knows
we will maybe find out in 50 years time
but no one will care just like they dont now hahah

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This video is satire, but pokes at a prevalent truth. Most people are extremely sensitive to group think, ie herd mentality. The propaganda machine can easily create a narrative which is then propagated and re-enforced by the millions of mental lemmings.

They are not pushing mass support for war with Russia yet, that will come after the false flag event which is about to happen. Right now they are one step back simply pushing support for Ukraine and its leader. Nevermind that Ukraine has a puppet leader, a puppet government and is corrupt at every level.

We are not allowed to have nuance in our opinions anymore.

The pro-vaxxers were told what to think and say about Covid and the vaccines and they submitted. This is no different, now being told what to think and say about Ukraine and they will parrot the talking points with an almost religious fervor.

Soul

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Nevermind that Ukraine has a puppet leader, a puppet government and is corrupt at every level.

Can you describe who you think Putin and his govt is?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Putin is a cruel dictator, just one of many in the world. Tyranny is the rule, not the exception through out all of human history. Tyranny is rising at a rapid pace in the west also, soon the average American will be subjected to China level societal control measures. Brought in on the back of manufactured crisis'.

This is not surprising, yet it is sad to see so many completely ignorant to the machinations in play here.

They are easily distracted and captured by a carefully crafted narrative.

There is no moral high ground here. The whole global power structure is in the mud pit. None of them deserve our support.

Soul

edit on 24-3-2022 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

If ya wear two masks, they'll keep out all those pesky radioactive particles.

[/sarc]

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper
I'm sure no one is squeaky clean, but I'm always going to be against an invader, who has a very clear history of murder and dictatorship..barring any actual evidence of Ukraine invading Russia.

edit on 24-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I do enjoy how the very same people who protested war with Iraq, Syria, Libya and so on now scream and clamour for war with Russia.

Because that’d end well for all concerned, obviously.

I swear there’s some kind of mass psychosis going on, or their brainwashing is just that effective. People holding mutually conflicting viewpoints isn’t exactly uncommon in this day and age. Doubt it’s related to the vaccines though.

Though to their credit they did cheer when Trump bombed Syria. The only time they had his back. Some may say that’s not entirely a coincidence but that would be crazy, wouldn’t it?

It’s the brainwashing. I read a book by an ex CIA director and he was talking about how by the 1890s, the US government was able to officially consider brainwashing a reliable science in that given just twenty years MAX, through lacing media with whatever propaganda and or hidden messages they use, they can with 100% accuracy bend a majority toward any cause they have as a goal in sight. He also mentioned how politically, no American since the 19th century has ever had his or her own idea or unique point of view on any matter and that it all comes from a carefully constructed psyop where duped or not, a majority of those around you certainly will be making democracy just a dog and pony show where people believe their convictions come from their own hearts.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are still countless people who think that turning on a network during prime time is actually sitting down and being fed the news of the day when in reality, every minute of it is scripted political moves with a specific end in mind. The days of reporting the facts of the day have been over for some time and if 9-11 didn’t wake you up and neither did an unseen nonisolated magical plague where there happens to be no symptoms so you have to rely on a handful of politicians and their rules to know if you’re infected or not and they just so happen to call any death where a person wasn’t 100% leading up to it a plague death...oh and you have to get injected with gene therapy as no vaccine exists even though we’re gonna call it a vaccine and make, along with the entire political insider army, trillions off of it and legislation to fight it and part of that legislation says we can’t ever be held accountable and you also cannot audit the monies going out by law...if none of that woke you up to the fact you’re willingly letting your judgement be clouded each night you tune in then you’re choosing a life of untold control and hijacking your god given right to your own opinion and to be informed by the government you pay and live in submission to and that’s a real shame that people are willing to allow that invasion of thought to occur.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
This is an interesting one, a recent poll in Canada showed a significant gap between people who believe that we should go to war with Russia and those who don't. Could it be that people who have received the experimental drug are much easier to control now or are we seeing just another example of those who believe everything the MSM tells them and those who don't because to hold out in Canada and not get the experimental jab is a tough thing to do.

Link

It's very simple.

Media propaganda.

Those people who were immediately convinced of the vaccine are immediately convinced that going to war is a good thing.

Surely you get that and are not actually more prone to believe that the vaccine is controlling minds? The system controls minds perfectly enough, has been doing so for decades, they don't need a vaccine to do that!

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Just curious if you were against the military aggression brought by NATO in Libya and so much more of the Mideast?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well my take as an Unvaccinated is that we did that place twice. If they still can't figure out how to get along across the pond, why should we get involved a 3rd time?

As far as this being vaxxed vs unvaxxed, I think the answer is simple. Those that are vaxxed are left wing vaccine junkies that will do whatever this White House says. If that means starving, they will do it. If that means going to war with Russia, they will do it. They as in someone else will fight but they will be "right behind them" in some safe space somewhere.

This whole Ukraine thing was a setup from the beginning. Trump told NATO to start paying their fair share and told Russia there would be no NATO expansion. Biden gets in and now all of a sudden Ukraine starts talking NATO membership and the left decides, "hell yes", lets stick it to Putin. Poke the bear and all that..

I am just waiting for the next batch of "killer Covid." That should be ready around August or so and then the new ballot harvesting lockdowns can begin.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ones been brainwashed by the media the other hasn’t.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Just curious if you were against the military aggression brought by NATO in Libya and so much more of the Mideast?

Of course I was, they turned Liya into a far worse place than it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join