It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do The "Vaccinated" Want a WAR With Russia, While The "Unvaccinated" Don't?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Sure, you could say that, but that's what it says.

Does the question mean, "Go to war in Ukraine", or does it mean "peacekeeping" missions like we were involved in Bosnia. Canada sent around 40,000 troops on those missions.

There's not enough data here to say that vaccinated people want a WAR with Russia, while unvaccinated people don't. That's not what the graph says at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Mass formation Psychosis
edit on 22-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Sure, you could say that, but that's what it says.

Does the question mean, "Go to war in Ukraine", or does it mean "peacekeeping" missions like we were involved in Bosnia. Canada sent around 40,000 troops on those missions.

There's not enough data here to say that vaccinated people want a WAR with Russia, while unvaccinated people don't. That's not what the graph says at all.

It depends if you understand the rhetoric or rhetoric in general, you obviously don't.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

WTF would vaccinated or unvaccinated have to do with it? Somebody's tinfoil hat needs an upgrade.

Those who took the shot without question are gullible, those who didn't aren''t.

Those who are gullible believe the MSN, those who aren't use more than one source and make their own minds up.

It's called MASS PSYCHOSIS.

Do you remember how Gung-Ho people were when the Gulf War broke out. It was the TV sensationalising it that did that.
edit on 22/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

bad spelling psychosis

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I’m with you on this. It’s obvious. You either like countries having their own freedoms or you like global fascism. And the vax crowd is definitely pro global control, if not totally fascism.

I mean at this point. If you’re pro vax you must be a fascist.

edit on 22-3-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

bad spelling psychosis

You all know what I meant

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Restaurants Now Requiring Proof Of Ukraine Support

Before

Y'all

Start

Hyperventilating

It's

Satire (for the time being)

link   
I do enjoy how the very same people who protested war with Iraq, Syria, Libya and so on now scream and clamour for war with Russia.

Because that’d end well for all concerned, obviously.

I swear there’s some kind of mass psychosis going on, or their brainwashing is just that effective. People holding mutually conflicting viewpoints isn’t exactly uncommon in this day and age. Doubt it’s related to the vaccines though.

Though to their credit they did cheer when Trump bombed Syria. The only time they had his back. Some may say that’s not entirely a coincidence but that would be crazy, wouldn’t it?

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Smigg
This is an interesting one, a recent poll in Canada showed a significant gap between people who believe that we should go to war with Russia and those who don't. Could it be that people who have received the experimental drug are much easier to control now, was the drug designed to make us more compliant?

Link

The rubbish being posted on ATS of late is getting quite comical.

Get you lol, thanks for the belly laugh, jabbed a bit?
edit on nd030711 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

bad spelling psychosis

The word "psychosis' doesn't do spelling.

Bad grammar. Cap "B", missing "of" and no "period".

Don't let youself fool you too quickly.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I have noticed my microwave telling me to take up arms against Russia since I got vaccinated, but until now I didn’t put two and two together.
Couldn't wait to remind everyone that you're vaccinated eh?What a good person.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Sanctions are not wanting war. Most of the world is against what Russia is doing, in the Ukraine. The U.N. and NATO are against it. Russia wants Alaska back. What should we do, just give it to them?

I am vaccinated, and definitely do not want war. The world would be ashes.

Link about Alaska.

www.thetimes.co.uk...
edit on 22-3-2022 by Backagain because: Add

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have noticed my microwave telling me to take up arms against Russia since I got vaccinated, but until now I didn’t put two and two together.

It is also well known that people who primarily use microwaves want war while those who use a toaster oven more do not want war.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Couldn't wait to remind everyone that you're vaccinated eh?What a good person.

And you could not wait to tell everyone you are not... Don't really care one way or the other...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Restaurants Now Requiring Proof Of Ukraine Support

Before

Y'all

Start

Hyperventilating

It's

Satire (for the time being)

Pics or it isn't true.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I mean, if people want to misrepresent weak data, and set concrete meanings to poll questions that do not specifically say what they want them to say, so that they can ask questions that don't take into account the nuance of how different people are interpreting and responding to the poll questions... have at 'er.

But I would say you're the one trying to create the rhetoric.

From the poll data, 26% of "unvaccinated" respondents say that they feel that Russias invasion of Ukraine is "justified", vs only 2% of Canadians over-all.

So 30% of "vaccinated" respondents support Canada "dispatching military forces to Ukraine", and 26% of "unvaccinated" respondents support Russia dispatching military forces to Ukraine.

People have to be smart enough to see through useless sh*t like the idiotic polls, that do not say that anyone wants a "WAR" with Russia.

"The rhetoric". Give me a fu**ing break. It only exists online. No one else gives a #, it's work, eat, sleep, and once I saw a woman decked out in sunflower attire. Just fodder to keep people from actually doing things to improve their own lives and oppose government/corporations.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

WTF would vaccinated or unvaccinated have to do with it? Somebody's tinfoil hat needs an upgrade.

Actually, activating the immune system increases the chance that the fight or flight system will be activated. So I will not rule out the OP's statement without any proof it is not occurring.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It is also well known that people who primarily use microwaves want war while those who use a toaster oven more do not want war.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

In a word:

Gullible

They'll swallow anything that comes out of their fascist leader Trudeau
edit on 22-3-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join