It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to draw your attention to this speech by Putin

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Ukraine has a military budget 20 times smaller than Russia. They also have a military a quarter of the size that, up until Russia's invasion, was armed primarily with Soviet-era leftovers. They also never expressed any intent to invade Russia.

What kind of threat did they pose to Russia?

Tell us, are you also going to use that excuse when Russia invades Moldova?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
I'm glad that we finally found those responsible for the failure of the American military operation in Afghanistan!

Not really seeing how the military failed, the Taliban had no strategic relevance.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not really seeing how the military failed, the Taliban had no strategic relevance.

I agree with you that the US military just came to walk around Afghanistan and use excellent Afghan drugs.

Thanks to you, I now understand who is to blame for the fact that Iraq and Libya still have problems with the restoration of their statehood.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I agree with you that the US military just came to walk around Afghanistan and use excellent Afghan drugs.

Do you? Odd since I never said that. Maybe work on your reading skills, they aren't very good if that's what you think you saw.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you? Odd since I never said that. Maybe work on your reading skills, they aren't very good if that's what you think you saw.

I just assumed that if the Taliban didn't matter, then the US probably didn't have anyone to fight in Afghanistan.

So the American troops came there for a pleasant walk.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I just assumed that if the Taliban didn't matter, then the US probably didn't have anyone to fight in Afghanistan.

Did you?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Ukraine has a military budget 20 times smaller than Russia. They also have a military a quarter of the size that, up until Russia's invasion, was armed primarily with Soviet-era leftovers. They also never expressed any intent to invade Russia.

What kind of threat did they pose to Russia?

Tell us, are you also going to use that excuse when Russia invades Moldova?

So are you claiming that retaking Crimea was never an intent to attack Russia? Are you claiming the public statements on record by Zelenskys advisor about being able to strike Moscow wasn't a threat?
Are you under some impression soviet era leftovers are not just as deadly now as they were then? Russia and Ukraine use the same tanks, same artillery, same planes but are they somehow not a military threat.

Ru just recently captured an ASP in Balakleya.

It is the oldest and almost the largest ASP in Europe. Filled with thousands of tons of ammunition for every weapon system they have. If it was all detonated at one time it would be equivalent to a nuclear bomb. There was enough ordinance there to fight a war for years. Ukraine was a main staging point for the USSR and when they collapsed all that equipment remained in place.

So spare me the "poor Ukraine wasn't a threat" bit.

Oh, FYI the largest ASP in Europe is in Transnistria. That factoid may be noteworthy in the near future.

The ASP in Kolbasna was created in the 1940s. The warehouses contained the arsenal of the 14th Guards Combined Arms of the USSR, weapons, and ammunition from the GDR and Czechoslovakia.

In 2000 it held 42,000 tons of weapons and ammunition. From 2000 to 2004, according to the Istanbul agreements, more than 20 thousand tons of ammunition were removed or destroyed on the spot.

The arsenal today is more than 20 thousand tons of artillery ammunition, small arms, and heavy military equipment. Experts claim the amount of ammunition is enough for decades of war.

The detonation of the arsenal would be equal to both nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

edit on 28-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Do you offer the same comments to the despot imposter Biden?

Likely not.

As one raised in the 50s and 60s here in the US, it is embarrassing that the leader of Russia speaks more truth than the leader of the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So yes, you are going to try and claim that tiny Moldova, a country that doesn't share a border with Russia and has a military of 6,000 soldiers, is a threat to Russia.

If Russia is scared of Moldova, Putin must piss himself anytime he even hears the letters U, S, or A.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So yes, you are going to try and claim that tiny Moldova, a country that doesn't share a border with Russia and has a military of 6,000 soldiers, is a threat to Russia.

I said no such thing. Wasn't even hinting at it. I said that factoid may be noteworthy in the future.

FYI the warehouses have been under the protection of RF and the military of Transnistria for decades.

In other, probably unrelated news the perpetrators of the terrorist attacks in Moldova were caught on video cameras, there is clear evidence that they then left for Ukraine — the Foreign Ministry of Pridnestrovie stated.

t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...

edit on 28-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So spare me the "poor Ukraine wasn't a threat" bit.

Was russia afraid that this ammo dump would beam itself into the Kremlin and then light itself on fire?

Piles of old rusting russian conventional weapons posed zero threat to russia, evidenced by the fact that it hasn't once been used against russia after 8 years of russian invasions of Ukraine.

Creativity points for creating russian propaganda from a soviet era ammo dump though.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

evidenced by the fact that it hasn't once been used against russia after 8 years

You are a crappy liar Shultz.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Do you offer the same comments to the despot imposter Biden?

Likely not.

As one raised in the 50s and 60s here in the US, it is embarrassing that the leader of Russia speaks more truth than the leader of the US.

If he invaded a sovereign country then yes.

Like i did with Bush's illegal invasion of Iraq.

So in fact the answer is " likely yes "

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Good to hear. As Bush & Co were convicted of war crimes in 2014 in absentia in Malaysia, most occupants of the White House have been guilty of the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Assuming you were referring to the MSM Russian dynasty shadow play the question becomes "who is listening".

Back in the day you could just follow the phone line into the next room to see who was connected to who.

But that changed with the advent of radio communications.
There were almost as many doors as there were listeners so you rarely knew what the listeners were thinking.

Russian psy ops reported in the German media were dreamed up by psychoanalysts like Lou Salome in that era.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join