It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to draw your attention to this speech by Putin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Well a nation that could actually do Blitzkrieg and manage proper columns, never mind that had one of the deadliest air forces in the world and the first crude cruise missiles could not invade our shores or take our skies.

You lot certainly don't have the balls or are up to the task as is clearly evidenced by way of your piss poor invasion of your neighbour which is only 70 miles distant.

edit on 22-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Naw.

Im happy pulling apart your guff at the moment ta very much.

"Nuts!"

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well a nation that could actually do Blitzkrieg and manage proper columns, never mind that had one of the deadliest air forces in the world and the first crude cruise missiles could not invade our shores or take our skies.

You lot certainly don't have the balls or are up to the task as is clearly evidenced by way of your piss poor invasion of your neighbour which is only 70 miles distant.

Let me ask you a question.

Why all your posts have nothing to do with Putin's speech, which this topic is devoted to?

Isn't this called a flood and shouldn't be punished on the forums?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Naw.

Im happy pulling apart your guff at the moment ta very much.

"Nuts!"

Keep doing this and you will definitely be awarded a medal.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

If you accuse Russia of the fact that oligarchs rule there, but it turns out that oligarchs rule in the United States, then the meaning of such the accusation is not clear to me.

They don't need to be one and the same. To suggest industry has political influences in the US I would say no sh!t, but there needs to be a balancing act in the share of that power as you do not want either side to overpower the other as the end result in either case is undesirable.

In Russia's case there are no two sides sharing anything, it is all just one side owning it all and controlling it all. Russia is an example of what American's do not want to become.

There is a reason Putin is worth 70 billion, and the reason is he is a pure dictator at the head of a crime family of oligarchs raping and pillaging Russia, or is Putin's paycheck 3+ billion a year?

So now we are back to Putin's war to retake Ukraine back as that pesky proxy war has not been going well and he is tired of dealing with them to ship energy through their country to EU. Just like Crimea was all about Russia establishing a solid navel foot print there with no need to deal with Ukraine anymore, this invasion is the same in establishing a shipping lane for energy without Ukraine needing to be involved. Add in the huge resources that Ukraine has and that is icing on a cake.

Putin's miscalculations have been that he though it would be an easy 2 day war, and he thought the west would not put sanctions on Russia that would actually do harm for any concern. Well he was wrong on both accounts and is feeling the pain from mare different areas.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Putin's speech is full of crap trying to pull at the heart strings of bam pots.

Simple as that really.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

At least i can remain on topic where as you seem to go off on tangents such as religious dogma and sexual fantasy. LoL

Its a ration book you are apt to be rewarded with turretless not a medal, so there is that.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They don't need to be one and the same. To suggest industry has political influences in the US I would say no sh!t, but there needs to be a balancing act in the share of that power as you do not want either side to overpower the other as the end result in either case is undesirable.

In Russia's case there are no two sides sharing anything, it is all just one side owning it all and controlling it all. Russia is an example of what American's do not want to become.

There is a reason Putin is worth 70 billion, and the reason is he is a pure dictator at the head of a crime family of oligarchs raping and pillaging Russia, or is Putin's paycheck 3+ billion a year?

So now we are back to Putin's war to retake Ukraine back as that pesky proxy war has not been going well and he is tired of dealing with them to ship energy through their country to EU. Just like Crimea was all about Russia establishing a solid navel foot print there with no need to deal with Ukraine anymore, this invasion is the same in establishing a shipping lane for energy without Ukraine needing to be involved. Add in the huge resources that Ukraine has and that is icing on a cake.

Putin's miscalculations have been that he though it would be an easy 2 day war, and he thought the west would not put sanctions on Russia that would actually do harm for any concern. Well he was wrong on both accounts and is feeling the pain from mare different areas.

Did I understand you correctly that two groups of oligarchs rule in the USA?

Information has been published on incomes, expenditures and assets of President, Presidential Executive Office staff, and their family members

April 16, 2021 18:00

If you download the link, you will see that the income for 2020 is 9,994,692 rubles.

Official exchange rate on that day $1=76.98 rubles - cbr.ru...

Eventually - $129 835.

en.kremlin.ru...

I am pleased to speak with a man with whom Putin shares his plans.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Putin's speech is full of crap trying to pull at the heart strings of bam pots.

Simple as that really.

However, this topic is intended to discuss this speech.

You are constantly trying to take the process of discussion away from this speech.

Do you have anything to say on the merits?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Put it this way turretless.

"History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, secondly as a farce." Karl Marx

Guess which box Russia's piss poor invasion of the peaceful neighbour ticks thus far?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

At least i can remain on topic where as you seem to go off on tangents such as religious dogma and sexual fantasy. LoL

Its a ration book you are apt to be rewarded with turretless not a medal, so there is that.

I'll invite the moderators here to have a laugh too.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What part of the piss poor diversionary nonsense and lies coming out Putin's puss do you care to discuss?

There are no merits just disinformation and attempted division.

Simple as that really.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Please do and let them see your "sexual fantasy" malarkey and attempt at religious intolerance or whatnot.

I'm surprised DTOM is not all over this nonsense already. LoL

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Did I understand you correctly that two groups of form of oligarchs rule in the USA?

Well no, and it seems you understood very little of my post.

Eventually - $129 835.

I am pleased to speak with a man with whom Putin shares his plans.

Ya sure, but why is he worth 70 BILLION?

Russia has lived in the extreme ends of both directions that Government can go and those are places no one wants to be. They had it where the government controlled everything with the USSR, was not a good place to live back then, and I saw that personally. Then after the USSR fell the vacuum was filled by the oligarchs who put a dictator in charge. Once again, not a good place for the common people to live under.

edit on 22-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I did NOT say PUTIN STOLE MONEY. the former head of ukraine who RAN AWAY back to russia DID.

And Russia broke MInsk first.

Russians stop licking Putins boot,OH wait,Forgot russians cant because the FSB is watching them.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Mars Russia Attacks!

I wonder what videos you post when you hear about the American landing on the other hemisphere of the earth.

In the 20th Century, America has been far more militarily belligerent than Russia, and has also invaded more countries far from its national boundaries than any other.

Just because Russia is now pushing into another of the former USSR countries, does not absolve the USA from its culpability, in any way.

The US military is not, and never was, the international police.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

He has been playing the American people like a violin for the past 5 years and now we are supposed to take his words as coming from the heart? He is mass murdering Ukrainian's, in my book he ripped up his statesman's card forever when he did that.

It is unlikely that you are able to understand anything in his violin playing.

"In other words, all our diplomatic efforts were fully in vain. We have been left with no peaceful alternative to settle the problems that developed through no fault of ours. In this situation, we were forced to begin this special military operation.

The movement of Russian forces against Kiev and other Ukrainian cities is not connected with a desire to occupy that country. This is not our goal, as I pointed out openly in my statement on February 24.

As for the combat tactics drafted by the Defence Ministry of Russia and the General Staff, this has fully justified itself. Our fellows – soldiers and officers – are displaying courage and heroism and are doing all they can to avoid civilian losses in Ukrainian cities.

This is what I would like to say for the first time: at the very start of the operation in Donbass, the Kiev authorities were offered opportunities to avoid hostilities, via different channels, to simply withdraw their troops from Donbass as an alternative to bloodshed. They did not want to do this. Well, this was their decision; now they will understand what is happening in reality, on the ground."

I understand what is being asserted, what is actually being DONE seems to be at odds with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe there just isn't any good guys, and it is Russia, they always been isolated or Automonous while China having a love affair with the States an them.
edit on 22-3-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well no, and it seems you understood very little of my post.

Ya sure, but why is he worth 70 BILLION?

Russia has lived in the extreme ends of both directions that Government can go and those are places no one wants to be. They had it where the government controlled everything with the USSR, was not a good place to live back then, and I saw that personally. Then after the USSR fell the vacuum was filled by the oligarchs who put a dictator in charge. Once again, not a good place for the common people to live under.

You explain then clearly who rules in the USA.

I don't know where you got 70 billion from.

What did you personally see in the USSR?

Free education? Free medical care? Free apartments?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I did NOT say PUTIN STOLE MONEY. the former head of ukraine who RAN AWAY back to russia DID.

And Russia broke MInsk first.

Russians stop licking Putins boot,OH wait,Forgot russians cant because the FSB is watching them.

It's hard for me to understand you when you write "The leader" instead of writing Yanukovych.

Russia is not a party to the Minsk Agreements and therefore could not violate them.

The Russians will decide what to do without your prompting.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join