It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a satanist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is a repost from what SRA survivor, Jeanette archer is claiming about David Icke. I want to hear what the ATS community thinks of this, especially with the amount of publicity the man is getting..

vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
why the diffrent treatment between say Julian Assange, and David Icke?

We know one is presenting proof for wrongdoings by TPTB, while the other is telling quite fantastic stories about them...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wearefree4

I don't know a lot about Icke. I've seen some of his videos and perused his books. I'll check out interesting subject matter without getting emotionally invested. I think one must stay detached, and use logic and discernment. There are too many idiots out there who will just get in line to join a cult.

I don't know about the 'satanic law' the woman describes, but I have heard others say something about the satanists "having to reveal their intentions", much like the legend of the vampire having to be invited into the victim's home. Weird stuff!

ETA: To be fair to Icke, these don't sound like the words of a satanist. Just MHO, nothing more.

edit on 8-3-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

David Icke is a loon ball nutter of the first order.

Some of his books are good all the same when taken with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Try listening to what the man has to say in one of his many interviews, that way you can judge for yourself rather than going off what others say about him.

Don’t let your opinions be made for you by others, use logic, critical thinking and listen to both sides of an argument.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What is an "SRA Survivor"?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I am almost certain David Icke is a plant to delegitimize conspiracies in general.

He told the world about Jimmy Savile, for example. But nobody listened because it came from David Icke. Yet what he said was absolutely true.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
What is an "SRA Survivor"?

satanic ritual abuse

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the answer. So Icke is a Freemason, a satanist, and a shape shifter.

Complete and utter nonsense, as stupid as Scientology and Mormonism combined

ATS strikes again.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Try listening to what the man has to say in one of his many interviews, that way you can judge for yourself rather than going off what others say about him.

Don’t let your opinions be made for you by others, use logic, critical thinking and listen to both sides of an argument.

I second that.

Also, pay close attention to the WAY he speaks about many of the things he does.

Usually "definative" with little room for speculation like "maybe, perhaps" or "could be", just matter of fact.

Facts that right now, HE knows, cannot be proven.

A common trait in Narcissism. He wants to be the person with the secrets who wants everyone to know.

He did say "I am the son of God" many years ago which is what started him on the whole conspiracy thing and also started the ridicule.
edit on 8/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
David Icke is a shape shifting lizard, I’ve seen videos on YouTube as proof.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I'm just gathering information. It's just weird why Jeanette Archer would say that when David Icke himself promoted her on his website. Two theories I came up, one is what she said is true, and second is that she might be under the influence of an altar (MK Ultra programming) to discredit Icke when it comes up.
edit on 8-3-2022 by wearefree4 because: edit

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

My guess would be she has personal beef with him, I don’t know anything about the lady but I and I don’t care to find out. Satanic abuse is a thing though sadly, but whatever Ickes goal is I’m almost certain he’s not into satanism.

If she’s a victim of trauma which is how the MK Ultra stuff works then she could have many implanted beliefs.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
At the risk of being "that guy". ATS staff and members like to see at least some effort put into the OP. You don't have to be a writer, but at least try to post something that resembles the little paragraph you see in the box before you click in it. Enough said...

On topic: David Icke is neither a nutter nor a satanist. In fact, he may be more sane than some people I know IRL. Call him a shill, a money grubber, an extreme conspiracy theorist, misguided, or whatever.

This man puts a lot of thought into everything he writes and says. He has a very analytical and critical mind. Whatever he is, he is not a satanist. I've read and watched enough of his material to know what he does is very deliberate, and he expects those who buy into his view of reality to pick up on the subtleties and nuances of his message. What he doesn't say is sometimes as relevant as what he does say. Relatively speaking, of course.

Just my opinion.
edit on 3/8/2022 by Klassified because: Icke made me do it.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Will improve next time thanks for the advice.

I just saw some of the older posts on this forum posted in the manner I did, so I just followed what they did.

Next thread i post will be extremely well written (you can check up on me)

edit on 8-3-2022 by wearefree4 because: edit

edit on 8-3-2022 by wearefree4 because: edit2

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So Icke is a Freemason, a satanist, and a shape shifter.

Not so hard to believe. Augustus is all of those and more.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Irs funny because i just watched the doc he put out exposing the khazarian mafia ( black magic alien world dominators whatever they are)
She is saying once we beleive him, they will somehow have complete free rights to....... scare us for adrenalcrome suck our blood and barbacoa our human meat into a nice dish?

I have a hard time trusting any brit with mussed up hair right now but thats a stretch.

He is a part of the empire BECAUSE he is exposing them...

Ill hold it as a possibility but considering the efforts the KM have gone to to stay hidden this seems doubtful

eply to: wearefree4

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

When, as a young Christian twenty years ago, I read from David Icke's books, that very night I had a dream of Hell in which a demonic shapeshifter floated around in the air before me while threatening & mocking me. The sense of terror which came with the dream presence was palpable, I woke up adrenalised, heart pounding. Been very careful to assess his research cautiously since then. Memorable experience which really freaked me the heck out. There's something to it - but what his angle is, I'm not 100% sure. I think he's probably a plant/useful idiot..

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Smear campaign as far as I'm concerned.

He said fuel and food costs would rise so high, private vehicles will soon be defunct.

Why?
Well, all the better to starve you with, if you dare to disagree.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That shift in consciousness he spoke about is what I believe the vaccine is for suppressing.. why it's called gain of function. And why the world has gone blind.

Take a look at a picture of Mary and who do you see Infront of the Sun.. now follow Venus's twin 8 year transit cycle's of the sun from 2004-2012 again another transit of the sun from 2012-2020.. coincidence? Then 2020 all the monoliths appearing around the world and the December conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. Coincidence?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join