It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a satanist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wearefree4

before i even read that article. dismmissed. dont pass go. dont collect 200 dollars. #$^%$^ that he is more correct than he isnt. same with alex

edit on 8-3-2022 by AnrkE because: cuz

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'd say put warning labels on his books

Mothers Against Conspiracy Theories ...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

David Icke at the great temple of Satan

Who is really Saturn.
What is the significance of Saturn?
Beats me, right up there with homeopathy cures AIDS.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So, now everything in his books is untrue?

Not at all, a lot of useful information.

But one does notice with every book, not everything stays.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Difference is Icke has a serpent tongue.....

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

Controlled opposition is a valid point. As long as the opposition appears to be "Ccooky Woo" Ike might be . Same as Alex, he is over the top, There is only you and the screen, the narrative has to be controlled on every level. Assange is probably the real deal, and they took him out. Snowden, at least he has a life now.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

He's an incredible salse man I'd agree, and I bet that trait wouldn't help him if his content was like the content from wikileaks

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'd love this thread to have multiple pages, as I've always found it difficult to debunk things David Icke says. But I feel the thread will fizzle out soon and I'll still be left in the dark.

Atm I just take everything he says with a generous dose of salt. I too am put off of how he presents everything as facts when they're not, and how he takes you on his mental journey on how he "joins the dots up" as if those dots are ' the only possible' route you could take.

I feel like I can see through him, but only just as he's cleverly opaque.
edit on 9-3-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

"Same as Alex, he is over the top, There is only you and the screen."

Dont forget the boner pills and snake oil he punts you.

Canny forget the important part of his spiel.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: wearefree4

David Icke is a loon ball nutter of the first order.

Some of his books are good all the same when taken with a large pinch of salt.

Which books by David Icke have you read?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Started with "Truth Vibrations" as a lad.

Then there is "His Biggest Secret" and "Tales From the Time Loop".

You fall out of it when you decide to come away from all the ""Alien Agenda"" reptilian underground empire nonsense.

Which ones have you read?
edit on 9-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I have only read one and it was 28 years ago.....it was 'I am me I am free'.

Why do you read books and eat salt at the same time?

You fall out of it when you decide to come away from all the ""Alien Agenda"" reptilian underground empire nonsense.

You did say he wrote some good books......are they good except for the reptile references then?
Did you see the world different after you read his book, when you were a lad?

Did you find that the first book you read by him was a bit scary.....but a bit too obvious to be ignored?
edit on 9-3-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

"Why do you read books and eat salt at the same time?"

I love to read Itisnowagain, first one "Truth Vibrations" was a gift, but to answer your question curiosity and perspective i suppose.

"You did say he wrote some good books......are they good except for the reptile references then?"

Nothing against lizards Itisnowagain.

"Did you find that the first book you read by him was a bit scary.....but a bit too obvious to be ignored?"

Silly as opposed to scary would be how i put it.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

I think his main issue has been trying to reconcile his original mystical vision/breakdown that the world was run by shape shifting reptillians, that he had to get into the vibrational energy discussion as a form of cope and that mentally unhinged Shamanic drug fiends were going to be his only allies, but he does have a sensible side which has been trying to make sense of it all and has good insight into how the world is controlled, so he can be very good on exposing the corruption and lies of the ruling powers but the vibrational energies lectures remain an embarrasment.

The key that unlocks this uneasy state of affairs would be the Egyptian crocodile God Sobek, the supreme individualist and reptillian overlord, that the basis of evil is selfishness of the reptillian brain, but there were two aspects to Sobek as represented by the planet Mercury, the selfish individual that advances his interests through exploiting others, or the individual that advances his interests by working with others, the first involves secrecy, lies and deception, the Sethian way, the second open sharing of information and honesty to advance the collective interest, the Horite way.

The ultimate secret then for David Icke is that he too was a reptillian as the Crocodile God is the very principle of individuation, but in the manner that he communicated and worked with others a good one.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Why do you read books and eat salt at the same time?"

I love to read Itisnowagain, first one "Truth Vibrations" was a gift, but to answer your question curiosity and perspective i suppose.

"You did say he wrote some good books......are they good except for the reptile references then?"

Nothing against lizards Itisnowagain.

"Did you find that the first book you read by him was a bit scary.....but a bit too obvious to be ignored?"

Silly as opposed to scary would be how i put it.

I think someone is silly to read books that they consider silly..... especially 2 more after the initial first one.

I just read the one.......yet you read 3 and you think the author is a loon ball nutter of the first order.

I didn't imply that you had anything against lizards andy06shake.
You said that he had written some good books but "you fall out of it when you decide to come away from all the ""Alien Agenda"" reptilian underground empire nonsense".

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: Albert999

I think his main issue has been trying to reconcile his original mystical vision/breakdown that the world was run by shape shifting reptillians, that he had to get into the vibrational energy discussion as a form of cope and that mentally unhinged Shamanic drug fiends were going to be his only allies, but he does have a sensible side which has been trying to make sense of it all and has good insight into how the world is controlled, so he can be very good on exposing the corruption and lies of the ruling powers but the vibrational energies lectures remain an embarrasment.

The key that unlocks this uneasy state of affairs would be the Egyptian crocodile God Sobek, the supreme individualist and reptillian overlord, that the basis of evil is selfishness of the reptillian brain, but there were two aspects to Sobek as represented by the planet Mercury, the selfish individual that advances his interests through exploiting others, or the individual that advances his interests by working with others, the first involves secrecy, lies and deception, the Sethian way, the second open sharing of information and honesty to advance the collective interest, the Horite way.

The ultimate secret then for David Icke is that he too was a reptillian as the Crocodile God is the very principle of individuation, but in the manner that he communicated and worked with others a good one.

Hi thanks for this reply 👍🏼

Any idea how long ago he got into the vibration stuff? And do you see any truth in the vibration stuff yourself? It interests me and kinda scares me lol

Cheers 🍻

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would be interested to know who gave you 'Truth Vibrations' as a gift.

The only reason that I read 'I am me I am free' was because I was working my way through books that were in the religion section in the bookstore.

I discovered Jiddu Kristnamurti books in the same way.......his books are mind blowing.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

My mate from secondary school if memory serves.

To read on a flight to Lloret de Mar.

Boys holiday back in the early 90s.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yeh, the reptilians are allegedly big lizards Itisnowagain hence the parallel i drew.

If you think someone is silly to read books that they consider silly, i take it comics or fiction was never your forte?

So there is that.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Do you consider the David Icke books you read, were all comic books or fiction then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join