It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Crime Against Humanity as Tank runs over a Ukrainian Car?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It was actually a Ukrainian tank, or an anti air defense vehicle. It hit the car by accident. More disinformation from there like 90% of what we're being told.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

Botsan-Kharchenko repeated that the purpose of the attack was not the occupation of Ukraine, but rather its “denazification and demilitarization.” The diplomat underlined that the war could have been prevented, as for years Russia had appealed that the NATO should not continue to spread to the East. Moscow is now finishing a war going on for eight years, he explained.

“We were forced to use the last and most difficult option, ending the war in Ukraine and putting an end to the actions of the West outside the international law, or any rules for that matter. They have lost control. We haven’t trespassed, we have acted in our own state,” Botsan-Kharchenko said in the televised interview.

They are ending the war that they started. The separatist are supported and funded by Russia these last 8 or so years, so yes I agree, and also agree with the demilitarization part too. The problem here is they are a sovereign country that Russia has been supporting separatist for years and now invaded. Russia does not have the right to demilitarize them anymore than they do Poland or Germany. Russia also had no right to work to undermine a sovereign country by supporting separatist for many years with arms. It is no different than Iran supporting Hezbollah with arms.

The whole "denazification" is just an extra point to try and justify something they really can't. The big point here is really what Botsan-Kharchenko said in your post... "We haven’t trespassed, we have acted in our own state" and that is saying that Russia sees Ukraine as part of Russia and not a sovereign country.

Well the rest of the world and Ukraine sees them as a sovereign country, so what do you see them as?

edit on 8-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

The Russians gave citizens 10,000 ruble to leave the country in mid-February and a safe haven to go to in Russia. They took in over a million citizens. The ones that stayed are the ones wanting to fight. So there are no innocent civilians when you are offered a way out and you don’t take it. You become collateral damage.
edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why does the US have the right to arm them? To build labs there? To teach them how to build nuclear weapons? The Russians want a buffer zone. Not a heavily armed, nuclear weaponized, US funded state, a couple of hundred miles from their capital. The US has had the Clintons, Obama’s, and the Bidens involved in their affairs. Even the current president of Ukraine has blamed them for using their country for illegal means and meddling in their politics.
So i see them as being taken advantage and used by both countries and now they are caught in the middle which is what happens when you start making deals with two devils.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The Russians gave citizens 10,000 ruble to leave the country in mid-February and a safe haven to go to in Russia. They took in over a million citizens. The ones that stayed are the ones wanting to fight. So there are no innocent civilians when you are offered a way out and you don’t take it. You become collateral damage.

So he gave them the equivalent of 80 American Dollars to leave? LMAO

And that makes them criminial if they didnt? That wouldnt have even paid their gas to cross the border, if you think all thats there in Ukraine now is criminals than youre most assuredly a propaganda pusher

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Gas is less than a dollar a gallon there when converted. They could drive to Moscow and back for $15.00. $80.00 goes a long way there unlike here. And gas is getting cheaper there everyday unlike everywhere else. Your conversion of money is absurd.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Are you insane? The Russians hate the Nazis. The Nazis massacred unarmed Russian citizens during the World Wars.
You act like a small number of Nazis are harmless. I think you don’t understand or know their motto. Their ideas are poisonous and dangerous, even if there’s only 2.
You sound like someone that has lived a sheltered life and never experienced anything further than your moms teet. There are very few actual Nazis in the US. The Democrats I’m sure haven’t meet or know any or they would stop using the comparison. Actual Nazis, which the ones in the Ukraine are, believe they are doing great things by killing others that don’t fit their belief system.
My point is you sound like a child who has never been to Russia or Europe so that you understand what the world is really like.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

One is too many.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Are you insane? The Russians hate the Nazis. The Nazis massacred unarmed Russian citizens during the World Wars.

Just thought I would point something out. Stalin Murdered more Russians than the Nazis could ever dream of, both in War and peacetime.

So far in this campaign, Putin has got 12,000, (If the numbers are correct) of his own people killed.

Putin and our other glorious leaders we place in power around the globe have no qualms in sacrificing the working classes for their own political/financial gain. They are pond scum...every single one of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
edit on 9-3-2022 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Notice the lack of USA MSM boots on the ground over there? I read somewhere that the FBI is over there. Hmm. Securing Biden's loose strings?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

The posts have since been deleted”

Fair enough. I have seen much then poof gone. Including what I have written at times. You sold me

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why does the US have the right to arm them? To build labs there? To teach them how to build nuclear weapons? The Russians want a buffer zone. Not a heavily armed, nuclear weaponized, US funded state, a couple of hundred miles from their capital. The US has had the Clintons, Obama’s, and the Bidens involved in their affairs. Even the current president of Ukraine has blamed them for using their country for illegal means and meddling in their politics.
So i see them as being taken advantage and used by both countries and now they are caught in the middle which is what happens when you start making deals with two devils.

We will just need to wait and see if the US or anyone else was building labs and helping them build nukes, which the US never does, but some how they do it now because Russia says it...lol As to conventional arms they have every right to do that, just like Russia does it to. Isn't Russia like the top arms dealer in the world? As to meddling...everyone does it, Russia does it as one of the top 5 in the world. Russia stepped over the line and is going to get their pee pee wacked and Putin will leave office, mark my words here. Your oligarchs will not stand for it all, and it seems many Russians do not either. Welcome back to worst than you had it in the cold world.

I was in Russia in the 70s and life was not good being so isolated, but the people never had a taste of the outside, now they have had 30+ years of it and it is all gone... Lets see how they like that...

You do know that Russia is a disinformation and propaganda king right?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You act like a small number of Nazis are harmless. I think you don’t understand or know their motto. Their ideas are poisonous and dangerous, even if there’s only 2.

Nazis as you all want to call them are mostly criminal gangs. We got a good number of criminals gangs in America too, Russia is full of them, and basically run by them. Putin's use of the word Nazi is to label his action so that he can in some way justify something that really has no justification.

You sound like someone that has lived a sheltered life and never experienced anything further than your moms teet. There are very few actual Nazis in the US. The Democrats I’m sure haven’t meet or know any or they would stop using the comparison. Actual Nazis, which the ones in the Ukraine are, believe they are doing great things by killing others that don’t fit their belief system.
My point is you sound like a child who has never been to Russia or Europe so that you understand what the world is really like.

Lol really... I'm 61 lived in France were I went to school, Germany, Korea, Japan... Been to 70+ countries, all 7 continents. Started to go to Russia in the 70s when it was the USSR. I spent time in Moscow, Saint P, Kiev, Warsaw and some Russian Bear bases on the east side of the country.

You can keep your point...lol

edit on 9-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

One is too many.

There's more than one in the U.S.

In fact I'm willing to bet there is more than one in pretty much every single country in the world. Would you or anyone here suggest that therefore any country in the world is subject to invasion and takeover because they have one or more "natzis" within their citizenry?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You mean the leader who transformed the Soviet Union from a peasant society into an industrial and military superpower. That’s the only way any country becomes a super power. At some point they have to sacrifice their own citizens if they want to be a great society. It’s a story as old as time. It’s not possible to create a grande society without free or cheap labor. And you and I reap the benefits from it, as everyone else does in these countries built on blood and death.
You have no qualms about enjoying these benefits.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Dude...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You do know western Ukraine was where the largest human smuggling operation was just busted in January by Europol?
And the people arrested and imprisoned for it were released by President Zelensky to “fight” in the war but there is no proof of them going to the front lines only of him releasing them.
The arrest are in a January 21 article in qcaptain.
The Ukraines are no better than the Russians which is why we should stay out of it. All the US is doing is supporting human smugglers and Neo-Nazis. Facts

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Then why aren’t we spending the billions of dollars raised to fight all these gangs in the US instead of supporting the ones in Ukraine. So you’re ok with the US supporting the gangs in the Ukraine. Which is how they differ from here. We aren’t sending billions of dollars to the gangs in the US because that would just make them bigger and stronger. Jesus

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

But we shouldn’t be encouraging it by sending billions of dollars. Maybe make that a stipulation. I bet you didn’t know that Europol in January busted the largest human smuggling operation in the EU. Ran by 28 Western Ukrainians. That the president released from prison last week where they were awaiting extradition for trial, his excuse was so they could fight on the front lines. Yea right they were making millions in Euros they aren’t fighting in any war. How about that for a stipulation? To get funding don’t release human traffickers from prison,
edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join