It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Crime Against Humanity as Tank runs over a Ukrainian Car?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Gothmog

Its actually a Strela AA system mounted on a BTR (edit: actually its mounted on and MT-LB) platform...for accuracy.

Linky

AAs usually have 8 tubes . and a forward mounted radar .

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There is literally pictures in the link showing 4 tubes. They sure do look the exact same as the ones in the video. The radar is mounted in the middle of the 4 tubes to the mast. The missiles themselves are IR.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If you want MAJOR crimes against humanity: www.wicker.senate.gov...

If you want MAJOR war crimes: www.icanw.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Do you even look before you speak? Russia has already built another pipeline around Ukraine. It's embarrassing.

It was also proven to be a Ukrainian tank that lost control. Search harder, it isn't totally buried and can be found in pre-2022 articles.

This is simply getting pathetic that WE ARE HERE.
Against one another, yet again, straight from covid "fact" vs covid opinion to Ukraine "fact" vs opinion.

We desperately need a breakaway civilization and just let the naive be. It is almost to the point I feel sorry, for their children, not them.

Does Russia still use the pipeline going through Ukraine? YES. What's embarrassing is you sticking up for an iron fisted dictator invading a sovereign nation and murdering innocent civilians.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder what Jen Psaki's take on this is.

She looks like a kid the first time at Toys R Us.

She's gushing, lmao.

She's completely in the pocket with that hat on, like Gretzky as he was approaching the net for a goal, in the ZONE.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Deleted..I'll start a new thread.
edit on 7-3-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder what Jen Psaki's take on this is.

No wonder Psaki moved up quickly. That's Bill Clinton or Joe Biden with his arm around her.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What's the civilian death toll in Ukraine right now? It must not be very high because the mainstream media never talks about it.

If there were many thousands of deaths you know the news media would be all over those numbers... Just like the morons did with their fixation on covid-19 casualties.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yea except the mafia and the neo-Nazis are the ones fighting the Russians. The Ukrainian citizens they are fighting are the ones that are on Russias side. There hasn’t been a Ukraine in 10 years. It’s a civil war with multiple sides. The Russians are helping one side because they need their nuclear power. They offered to trade Nuclear power for oil but Zelensky turned it down. So they went to the local governments who accepted but told Putin he would have to protect their towns after the deal. And that’s what’s going on.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What’s embarrassing is you sticking up for Nazis. Look at some of the pics of the Ukrainian soldiers. They have the Nazi emblem tattooed on their arms and necks. And don’t say the Nazis are fighting for Russia because Russia hates them. The Nazis murdered a lot of the Russians Grandparents. Ukrainians even have an SS Nazi celebration day every year.
There was a time when the US fought on the Russian side. This is the first time that the US is taking the Nazi side.
edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
It’s a Ukrainian tank I think .. ?
It is a Ukrainian armored vehicle. That people are so gullible to believe it was Russian is cringe-worthy.

And WG, you can't poo-poo away all the other BS you mentioned in your OP.

The Ukraine was protected by the 0bamas and the Bidens. The stole Russia's natural resources as they were being piped across the Ukraine (by agreement). The prices (extortion) influenced by the US Dembos, followed by the shuttering/sanctions against Nordstream2 ... caused Putin to invade The Ukraine. Putin had no need to invade ... until the Nordstream2 was a lost cause for Russia to sell its energy products to the EU.

Putin frikkin' invaded the next day. How can you not see the obvious reasons for what he did?

I don't love Putin. He's not coming to my house for dinner. He's never gonna have me over to the Kremlin for Caviar and Champaign either. So don't go pointing a finger at me a decrying me a traitor or a Putin Lover. The facts are what they are.

You lost me on the timeline here...

Trump stopped NS2 and Biden two months in office lifted what Trump did so it started again. What Biden just did was in reaction to Russia physically invading, so where am I wrong here?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

What’s embarrassing is you sticking up for Nazis. Look at some of the pics of the Ukrainian soldiers. They have the Nazi emblem tattooed on their arms and necks. And don’t say the Nazis are fighting for Russia because Russia hates them. The Nazis murdered a lot of the Russians Grandparents. Ukrainians even have an SS Nazi celebration day every year.
There was a time when the US fought on the Russian side. This is the first time that the US is taking the Nazi side.

Damn Nazis are everywhere, just ask the Democrats or Putin....

Do you know about the genocide of Ukrainians by Stalin in the 1930s and 40s? He made the Nazis look like play ground bullies.

edit on 7-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What Vlad has to say…

t.me...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Xtrozero

What Vlad has to say…

t.me...

Vlad with his oligarchy crime bosses...lol I guess it takes one to know one...

It is funny how Ukrainian President Zelensky is Jewish, and Ukraine has laws against antisemitism. The group called Azov Battalion/Movement is considered a symbol of the far-right in Ukraine and is part of the National Guard of Ukraine. This group has an estimated membership of anywhere from 2,500 to 10,000 individuals who have been fighting Russian forces for the last 8+ years (not a hell of a lot of people but I'm thinking that is what Vlad is talking about as to being Nazis). And finally, The actual Nazi party in Ukraine gets less than 2% of the vote, so ya we can all see why Putin needed to invade...lol

edit on 7-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Nice

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

Point I. I had a question mark at the top of the title from day one.
Point2. There are militants and Neo Nazis who are embedded in the Ukraine Army.

I am beyond embarrassment and that's why I have the stones to put something like this up. At least it gets people to focus on a war, the 1st in Europe since WWII and Russia invaded. It also sometimes leads to the truth. Ever notice people here are all opinions but never have a link to their source?

So was mission accomplished by others?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
You lost me on the timeline here...

Sorry Xtro, I've looked for the video, but wasn't able to find it again.

What I saw was an exchange between some authority and a Russian figurehead. What they said was, "Nord Stream 2 won't be allowed to pipe-in energy products to Germany." At the time I heard that I threw up my arms in disbelief and told the wife that's not going to go over with The Russian.

The day after, Putin turned his forces around (they were at that time departing the Ukrainian border region) and rammed 'em into The Ukraine. I've got no love for Putin, but you can't do things like this and not expect consequences. You can't have troops invade ... and when they're shot at ... not expect the to return enough firepower to conquer the threat.

Everyone keeps pointing the fingers and raising their voices. That's not what is going to end this conflict. That's just gonna rile more people up until we've got WWIII going full-tilt.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

It was a Ukrainian vehicle that accidentally rode over the car. The driver was unharmed and the army was sorry. This is tangent to misinformation. BAD FORM!

So post the link to where the Ukraine Army said they were sorry . I just was on the TOR browser and typed in the keywords relating to your written statement on the army was sorry. I could not find anything. You?

Is that why this thread is up?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Disinformation Man

The only way this can be figured out is who got shot and killed as he was propped up against the tire. US INTEL knows as via spy satellite. Then they backdoor the info to USA media. Then storys like this pop:

Fact check: Unclear whether armored vehicle shown crushing car in Kyiv is Russian

edit on 7-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join