It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Crime Against Humanity as Tank runs over a Ukrainian Car?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You just got dusted. Nyet!
edit on 7-3-2022 by Waterglass because: remove

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Eat crow? Why? Notice that I placed a question mark at the end of the title from the get go?

So much is propaganda by all including this link? Once they recant then so will I.

NY Daily Post : Russian tank maliciously crushes civilian car with driver inside

Nah, I will have pork chops
edit on 7-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What’s embarrassing is you sticking up for Nazis. Look at some of the pics of the Ukrainian soldiers. They have the Nazi emblem tattooed on their arms and necks. And don’t say the Nazis are fighting for Russia because Russia hates them. The Nazis murdered a lot of the Russians Grandparents. Ukrainians even have an SS Nazi celebration day every year.
There was a time when the US fought on the Russian side. This is the first time that the US is taking the Nazi side.

It is funny how Ukrainian President Zelensky is Jewish, and Ukraine has laws against antisemitism. The group called Azov Battalion/Movement is considered a symbol of the far-right in Ukraine and is part of the National Guard of Ukraine. This group has an estimated membership of anywhere from 2,500 to 10,000 individuals who have been fighting Russian forces for the last 8+ years (not a hell of a lot of people but I'm thinking that is what Vlad is talking about as to being Nazis). And finally, The actual Nazi party in Ukraine gets less than 2% of the vote, so ya we can all see why Putin needed to invade...lol

-Xtrozero
edit on 3/7/2022 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Except the US and Canada were arming the Nazi Regime. Any percent that’s heavily armed is dangerous and spreads fast. How the hell do you think it spreads? So you support your taxes being used to fund Nazi’s? I see. I see.

Despite corporatist media denials, the neo-Nazi nature of Ukraine’s new pro-American regime is by now well established, as the previous Radical Dispatch has documented. With western backing, Svoboda swiftly began raising the armed neo-Nazi Azov battalion, which now serves as the Ukrainian National Guard. The US was arming the Nazi Azov battalion for three years.
Canada was also involved in this arming and funding of Ukrainian Nazis. Replete with Western funds, the group promptly appears to have begun organizing Nazi summer camps for children:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh I have links. The United States Congress. House-passed spending bills for the past three years have included a ban on U.S. aid to Ukraine from going to the declared Nazi Azov Battalion, but the provision was stripped out before final passage each year…
And it has been documented by the Radical Dispatch. There was this one but it was deleted. Shocker. Last year, online posts by the militia’s news service showed members testing U.S.-made grenade launchers at a firing range. The posts have since been deleted”
Also paperwork filed with the UN. Azov were, after all, documented by the UN as having committing war-crimes and atrocities.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Ukrainians in the 30’s and 40’s were in Hitlers Germany’s side. The Ukrainians had a military part of the SS. They celebrated them last May. Parade for Waffen Grenadier Division of SS, made up of ethnic Ukrainians, takes place in capital Kyiv.
Ukraine has a large minority of ethnic Russians, who oppose the glorification of Nazi collaborators and are supporters of Russia. Such actions were taboo in Ukraine until the early 2000s, when nationalists demanded and obtained state recognition for collaborators as heroes for their actions against the Soviet Union, which dominated Ukraine until 1991.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It’s funny how they had a Nazi parade and set up Nazi camps in May of 2021 but I guess the laws don’t apply to these gatherings.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You just got dusted. Nyet!

I deserve to get dusted.

To be fair I'm being unnecessarily harsh, I know you aren't a clown.

I find your posts to be well done and you put far more effort in than many posters.

FYI that "tank" they claim is Russian was actual Ukrainian. When that was filmed Russia was nowhere near that location yet. Unless I find a more reliable source that claims it's Russian I'm going with it being Ukrainian, it was quite far away from the alleged Russian front.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LetTheColdCome

Point I. I had a question mark at the top of the title from day one.
Point2. There are militants and Neo Nazis who are embedded in the Ukraine Army.

I am beyond embarrassment and that's why I have the stones to put something like this up. At least it gets people to focus on a war, the 1st in Europe since WWII and Russia invaded. It also sometimes leads to the truth. Ever notice people here are all opinions but never have a link to their source?

So was mission accomplished by others?

I was way too belligerent with my comment, I apologize! I must’ve been having a bad day.

Listen, I don’t disagree with what you’re saying here. I just think the whole “this is what you’re supporting, now we know who you really are” type hyperbole is what set me off, especially when it turned out that it wasn’t a Russian vehicle. I get that if it were true, your perspective would be significantly more justified; but, it wasn’t.

Not that it matters to me either way, I’m not going to bat for Russia. They need to go home right now, but they won’t.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It’s funny how they had a Nazi parade and set up Nazi camps in May of 2021 but I guess the laws don’t apply to these gatherings.

They don't apply in the U.S. either.

Do you know what percent of the Ukrainian population is declared Natzi?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

So you support your taxes being used to fund Nazi’s? I see. I see.

Please quote where I said this.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
But the US isn’t arming them in their own country.
10 well trained heavily armed soldiers can kill hundreds if not thousands of people under the cover of Night.
Which is what they were doing, sneaking behind enemy lines and blowing things up, and they were not military attacks but attacks on citizen infrastructure.

Saying this means you don’t support Putin stopping the Nazi terrorists.
The actual Nazi party in Ukraine gets less than 2% of the vote, so ya we can all see why Putin needed to invade...lol

I wish there wasn’t a war. The fighting and killing is what happens when an evil people are allowed to be put in charge.Ukrainians are the pawns being sacrificed so that the Elites can control more of the world by making the world poorer. Look at who is getting rich.The Bidens, The Saudi Arabians, the Clintons, the Bush’s, Trudea, Putin, Zelenskyy, all of the oil Barron’s, seems kinda of like this was a plan set in motion a long time ago. And everyone is falling for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The Ukrainians in the 30’s and 40’s were in Hitlers Germany’s side. The Ukrainians had a military part of the SS. They celebrated them last May. Parade for Waffen Grenadier Division of SS, made up of ethnic Ukrainians, takes place in capital Kyiv.
Ukraine has a large minority of ethnic Russians, who oppose the glorification of Nazi collaborators and are supporters of Russia. Such actions were taboo in Ukraine until the early 2000s, when nationalists demanded and obtained state recognition for collaborators as heroes for their actions against the Soviet Union, which dominated Ukraine until 1991.

You do know you can quote what others say and not use it as if you wrote it yourself...lol Biden is that you??

You kind of left out how many were involved in this celebration... Less than 300 people..... I'm not sure where you are from, but that is a great tactic of the Democrats in the states where they suggest White supremist and Nazis are all over the place when the reality is their numbers are very small. I did say that less than 2% of the voters in Ukraine were what we may call Nazis style of politics and I bet the number are the same or more in other countries too. I also bet there are more Nazis in Russia than Ukraine.

So what was you point again?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Saying this means you don’t support Putin stopping the Nazi terrorists.
The actual Nazi party in Ukraine gets less than 2% of the vote, so ya we can all see why Putin needed to invade...lol

I don't support Putin and your use of the word Nazi a million times doesn't mean there are more than what is. Every country in EU has people labeled as Nazis, in America there is freedom of speech protection to those that my think that way, but it doesn't mean large numbers of people are out there as you suggest.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
It’s a Ukrainian tank I think .. ?
It is a Ukrainian armored vehicle. That people are so gullible to believe it was Russian is cringe-worthy.

And WG, you can't poo-poo away all the other BS you mentioned in your OP.

The Ukraine was protected by the 0bamas and the Bidens. The stole Russia's natural resources as they were being piped across the Ukraine (by agreement). The prices (extortion) influenced by the US Dembos, followed by the shuttering/sanctions against Nordstream2 ... caused Putin to invade The Ukraine. Putin had no need to invade ... until the Nordstream2 was a lost cause for Russia to sell its energy products to the EU.

Putin frikkin' invaded the next day. How can you not see the obvious reasons for what he did?

I don't love Putin. He's not coming to my house for dinner. He's never gonna have me over to the Kremlin for Caviar and Champaign either. So don't go pointing a finger at me a decrying me a traitor or a Putin Lover. The facts are what they are.

I'm sorry but you sound like you are talking out of your ass. What is your basis for it being a ukranian in the armored vehicle? Did your brain tell you that, your gut, or evidence?

It amazes me that something like this gets so many stars and shows that people who frequent these forums tend to just believe what fits their narrative. Sheesh.
edit on 8-3-2022 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Because I’m not an idiot and actually know what’s going on. It’s a denazification
From a Serbian diplomat who explains it:

Interpretations that Russia was preparing a nuclear war are untrue,” the ambassador said during an interview with the Prva TV, underlining that the chief task for the Russian army was that civilians and civilian objects were not targeted during the war in Ukraine. When asked to explain video footage showing that Russian grenades struck civilian targets in Ukraine, the Russian diplomat said that false reports were commonplace and that Ukrainian military has many Russian grenades and missiles.

Botsan-Kharchenko repeated that the purpose of the attack was not the occupation of Ukraine, but rather its “denazification and demilitarization.” The diplomat underlined that the war could have been prevented, as for years Russia had appealed that the NATO should not continue to spread to the East. Moscow is now finishing a war going on for eight years, he explained.

“We were forced to use the last and most difficult option, ending the war in Ukraine and putting an end to the actions of the West outside the international law, or any rules for that matter. They have lost control. We haven’t trespassed, we have acted in our own state,” Botsan-Kharchenko said in the televised interview.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Because I’m not an idiot and actually know what’s going on. It’s a denazification
From a Serbian diplomat who explains it:

Interpretations that Russia was preparing a nuclear war are untrue,” the ambassador said during an interview with the Prva TV, underlining that the chief task for the Russian army was that civilians and civilian objects were not targeted during the war in Ukraine. When asked to explain video footage showing that Russian grenades struck civilian targets in Ukraine, the Russian diplomat said that false reports were commonplace and that Ukrainian military has many Russian grenades and missiles.

Botsan-Kharchenko repeated that the purpose of the attack was not the occupation of Ukraine, but rather its “denazification and demilitarization.” The diplomat underlined that the war could have been prevented, as for years Russia had appealed that the NATO should not continue to spread to the East. Moscow is now finishing a war going on for eight years, he explained.

“We were forced to use the last and most difficult option, ending the war in Ukraine and putting an end to the actions of the West outside the international law, or any rules for that matter. They have lost control. We haven’t trespassed, we have acted in our own state,” Botsan-Kharchenko said in the televised interview.

Yeah. Shooting at civilians trying to flee from war is really denazification.

I wonder why people have such a horrible way of not hearing the words they say and seeing whats going on.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

Thanks I agree with all you wrote

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Looking at what been staged this could be a New World Order Smackdown and Putin possibly is in play as the ends justify the means? Meaning take down the food chain? Also we have a Bird Flu ongoing throughout the USA poultry sector.

Russia is a major player in the fertilizer market, and Ukraine is the world's number-one wheat exporter. The ongoing situation in Ukraine is likely to affect food systems across the world.

What the War in Ukraine Means for US Agriculture

Fertilizer spiked in 2021. Many thought because of Covid-19 but those industries aren't side by side working individuals. Or, did Russia jack up their prices? So when fertilizer went up hugely in 2021did the market already know the next shoe to drop post Covid-19 was Russia invasion of Ukraine or NWO directive?

Gotta admit way too much weirdness in world

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

First if all I wish to thank those of you who are sympathetic to the Russian cause. Now we can all see who you are. I also know that many of you are playing The New World Order card and that Ukraine is connected to it at the hip.

Can't we point out the fact that both Russia and Ukraine are corrupt as fk and both have their propaganda turned up off the charts...without being called "sympathetic to the Russian cause"?

The only side I'm sympathetic to and praying for, are the innocent Ukrainian civilians caught in the middle.

Like it or not...Zelenskyy is no 'Churchill 2.0'...he's a Soros puppet.

It’s true and to be expected by opposing nations in war. But what’s worse is the mainstream media perpetuating the propaganda for one side to suit the agenda of the their masters.

Many media outlets posted the same fake news without fact checking, and as they reach tens of millions globally this has a significant impact on sewing violence and hatred. Which only inflames things more.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join