It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Crime Against Humanity as Tank runs over a Ukrainian Car?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
More anti Russian Propaganda.

Can't believe people are STILL trying to sell that narrative that it was a "Russian tank", it was Ukrainian armored vehicle. The driver of it, believe it or not was fine and was able to walk away from it, without his car of course

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Kewl

The mainstream media is totally right. I can't help myself, do me mainstream media, do me.

Clown.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

We can get out the hotdogs and lawn chairs together neighbor, I'm in Maryville.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I’m clueless as to what’s the truth of what’s going on over there.
Between our moron PM in Canada and all of the devote parrot news broadcasters here, it’s nearly impossible to get anything factual from the news on this.

When I’m not sure, I turn to WION news. So far they have had the best, unbiased coverage.
They actually fact check before they spread disinformation based on a Twitter post.
Which is rare these days for media.

WION also said that the incident being addressed in the OP was not a Russian vehicle, but a Ukrainian vehicle.

I’m not over there to see what’s taking place with my own eyes - thankfully. But since the Rittenhouse news coverage, I’ve learnt that the media are nothing but liars always pushing someone’s agenda.

When I want to watch the news on this I definitely go to WION and check out more sources from other NATO nations and Russia and Ukraine. But I avoid US news reports

Perfect video from WION, it's not wrong.

www.wionews.com...

edit on 6-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There's no doubt that an APC hit a car. What I saw was the APC's brakes locked up whether purposefully or not, and the APC slid across the avenue's centerline, hitting the vehicle. Bad timing on the vehicle's part...

About the black helicopters over Lake Murray, I listened to my scanner while the SC Air National Guard had a practice drill which was a "boat full of explosives" heading for the dam. I started listening about 4pm and they finished up about 8 - 8:30 pm. Don't know about you, but I'm damn proud of our SCNG and SCANG boys and girls!

Get a scanner, you'll be way more informed!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Here is another video showing a firefight leading up to the videos you posted. Not clear who was shooting at who, but is the reason so many people had their phones out filming at the time of the incident.

*WARNING—Graphic footage*

I suspect it was a Ukrainian armored vehicle, but again I can’t say why there was an active firefight there. I initially saw these videos on February 25th, and was both surprised and relieved when I saw that the driver had survived.
edit on 3/6/2022 by Disinformation Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This story was circulating before the Russian convoys had started to move on Kiev.

They would have us believe some lone Russian tank was rampaging through Kiev meanwhile the actual convoys were hundreds of miles away?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Snarl
followed by the shuttering/sanctions against Nordstream2 ... caused Putin to invade The Ukraine. Putin had no need to invade ... until the Nordstream2 was a lost cause for Russia to sell its energy products to the EU.

I thought the sanctions on Nordstream 2 didn't happen until AFTER the invasion, are you sure about this?

The formal imposition was almost immediate, but they rolled in (without a lot of shooting) a bit after. I'd been watching what was coming with the Nord Stream Pipes for a while now. I've got some posts up about what was going on over there at least as far as a few weeks before any of this stuff really go cranking.

Evidence1(Germany Halts Certification of Nord Stream 2)
Evidence2(Invasion Timeline)

The nordstream2 wasn't halted until after Putin announced that Luhansk and Donetsk were considered independent states and was going to send his "peacekeeping" armies, which is supported by your links and is commonly known info. And by that stage Putin had already declared he would invade, although it was not known he would launch a full scale attack on all of ukraine (although not really considering the amount of troops just outside of ukraine's borders)

So I fail to see any evidence to support the notion that sanctions against the nordstream2 pipeline caused the invasion.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You do realize Nordstream 2 was back on right? All sanctions we're lifted in 2021.
And how does invading Ukraine and potentially stopping all exports make sense?

Putin flat out said Ukraine is Russian territory and students in Russia are being taught at Kremlin direction the war is to liberate the Russian people of Ukraine.

Russia also said Ukraine was going to nuke them so it's a defensive war.
edit on 6-3-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Dude. So there are russian soldiers shooting "saboteurs."

This tank drives right by them, and the soldiers dont give it a second look.

This is a ukrainian tank running over a ukrainian car because they do not care.

Did you think the tank just decided not to engage the dudes with guns who are very clearly Ukrainians?

Figure it out man holy cow

(post by 19Bones79 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Has anyone posted the photo of the survivor sitting inside the car? Looks awfully weird to me. I think it was an accident personally. There were some kind of traffic cones? On the road. Looks like the tanker with his limited visibility swerved to miss them, Thinking perhaps a hole was in the road or who knows?

Then they came in and made it look like the person survived was barely even dusty. Just for optics. Can't have their own military accidentally running people over.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
First if all I wish to thank those of you who are sympathetic to the Russian cause. Now we can all see who you are. I also know that many of you are playing The New World Order card and that Ukraine is connected to it at the hip. That very well might be but right now it is what it is and war crimes are being committed. It's also disturbing that a Thread about Zelenski ordering to shoot people whom are trying to leave Ukraine is posted as factual without any shred of evidence. Nothing, just an opinion as facts as well as lies formulate opinions. But in that case the Thread remains. Why?

Well here's a video. You can watch it here and decide for yourself if this constitutes a war crime. I am sure many will watch the video and claim to not even see a tank, or claim its a UFO or a cement truck.

So here we go. In brief the tank crosses over the highway and directly and intentionally runs over a passenger car. So was it full of rebels or are those people almost 80 years old. They are really old.

Russian tank and Ukrainian car

Here's another view:

A frightening scene of a Russian tank running over a Ukrainian citizen!

Seriously... that has been exlpained for over a week now.

It was a Ukrainian vehicle that accidentally rode over the car. The driver was unharmed and the army was sorry.

This is tangent to misinformation. BAD FORM!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yikes. Are you embarrassed? I bet you wish you could delete this post.

You really went full-bore into that virtue signaling monologue. That is, right before reality slapped you across the face. LOL.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Yep pretty sure it was a Ukrainian vehicle that ran over that car based on what other people in that region has said on other platforms. I’m sure the US and EU state run media reported it as a Russian vehicle though.

I'm glad the Russians have the gonads to punish those Ukrainians for the war crime.

Karma at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm on the edge of my seat... eating popcorn... waiting for them Kung-Fu guys to join in the Russian culture and traditional dance of Khorovod... seems a little updated now with fancy technology and nice big Russian firecrackers. Knew they wouldn't disappoint...

If we're lucky... maybe they bring out those Shanghai monks who flip around wearing orange bed sheets with no hair... them Buddha Booty-Shaking masters of doing the splits and praying to Bruce Lee... I bet they know something more about David Carradine's death than the newspapers put out...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Do you even look before you speak? Russia has already built another pipeline around Ukraine. It's embarrassing.

It was also proven to be a Ukrainian tank that lost control. Search harder, it isn't totally buried and can be found in pre-2022 articles.

This is simply getting pathetic that WE ARE HERE.
Against one another, yet again, straight from covid "fact" vs covid opinion to Ukraine "fact" vs opinion.

We desperately need a breakaway civilization and just let the naive be. It is almost to the point I feel sorry, for their children, not them.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I have no F'n clue what is going on over there, but I admit it.

Please do the same.

Amen brother!

Check out the Simpson News Network.

It seems to be as reliable as any of the others.

t.me...

Give the video a few seconds to load.

edit on 3 6 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Its actually a Strela AA system mounted on a BTR (edit: actually its mounted on and MT-LB) platform...for accuracy.

Linky
edit on 7-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join