It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Sun: Trucker Convoy Arrives With No Clear Plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Foggy2

Still won't ever know.

Donors are paying cash to fuel trucks.

And organizers carefully diversified online fundraising.

Nice try though.

Trust me ---I know

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Did you count the trucks from the helicopter video?

But your missing the point. 10k trucks is still only 10k people.

I'd be scared to sleep too if I had delusions like that.

Don't be childish or I'll stop replying to you.

The convoy was/is a small fraction of the protesters.
Don't under estimate the truckers.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The fence is erected so the cleaners don't have to wipe feces off the walls of the Capitol again.

a reply to: matafuchs

Why did Biden poop up the walls again?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foggy2

A determined bunch, those Truckers.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

A determined bunch, those Truckers.

You got that right!

Some of these truckers remember the 70's and how the truckers got things changed

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The People's Convoy consists of The People.

There are many convoys, as well as protestors that will converge on DC. That's how it works and was always supposed to work. Any that can't make it to DC are organizing smaller convoys locally, not sure what's so hard to understand about it.

What are they protesting? BS mainly, of all sorts.

It is what is about to happen in DC that IS organized is what I'd be focused on.

They underestimated us too...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Closer up air view of truckers at Hagerstown MD. (video - 0:38 seconds long)
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Here They Come !!

bwaaahahahahaha

🤣🚬

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OP knows.

She was just propaganda lying cuz she hates anyone not 100% repeating democrat party propaganda.

LONG history of such.

She only really knows the red herring and whataboutism tactics though, and ATS has already defeated the Whataboutism attacks.

So her repeated attempts on this topic were all red herring.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

From the USA9 link:

Live Updates
Saturday, March 5

6:12 p.m. - Organizers confirm that truckers are staying in Hagerstown for the night and will likely make way for D.C. on Sunday.

3:45 p.m. - A rally begins at 5 p.m. in Hagerstown which will feature speeches from a number of people.

2:20 p.m. - The American Truckers Freedom Convoy is expected to host a rally on March 6 in Woodford, VA for the multiple convoys that have traveled throughout the country. Following the rally, on March 7, convoy leaders are expected to meet with Congress and later hold a press conference on Capitol Hill.

I guess this will be nothing like Canada's protest... I was watching on youtube, it seems all they did was loop around DC on the 495 Capital Beltway, their Convoy wasn't even holding a tight line.

Plus the 495 is 10 to 20 miles away from the Capital.😵

I know most of the Capital is blocked off... but they could get near the Capital and block in the blocked-off Capital and honk their horns lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Entire beltway was made off limits by democrats over a week ago.

Organizers have 'said' they intend to honor that.

But I have no idea what they actually intend to do.

Nobody does, cuz they haven't said.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Then, that's not much of a protest.

screw the Democrats...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Pretty sure they have specific plans.

Just wouldn't tell me what they were.

Democrats made threats...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Man looks like you can't get into DC without passing through the Beltway.

Aerial footage I found of traffic today doesn't look too serious yet. But it is just Sunday. And today is just the Convoy's first day running loops on the Beltway.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Man looks like you can't get into DC without passing through the Beltway.

Aerial footage I found of traffic today doesn't look too serious yet. But it is just Sunday. And today is just the Convoy's first day running loops on the Beltway.

Today was like a scouting adventure, or an introduction letting Washington DC to know - they were here.
Many, many trucks didn't even leave Hagerstown.
More convoys were arriving today at a raceway in VA.
Even more Convoys will be arriving this week.
There are 3 places at this time set-up to receive the Convoys.

They also had people in cars driving around DC looking for the National Guard. Found the guard at various places, under overpasses, on side streets around the Capitol. Supreme Court Building and the White House. They also noted fencing was down.

A few post back I had posted this from the local CBS Channel USA9;

Following the rally, on March 7, convoy leaders are expected to meet with Congress and later hold a press conference on Capitol Hill

Just remember what happen in Canada, won't happen in DC, but they have other plans to get results.
This is an Election Year. Watch for the 1st Press Conference after meeting with Congress
So, just keep watching!
Maybe even have some popcorn handy. lol

Also, today Canadian started again.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The point is, the truckers are driving cross country ... not delivering goods... and we all know it’s not just about vaccine and mask mandates...its war, high gas prices, high inflation, stupid policies all over the place.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The convoy seems off schedule to me. Its like they are delaying everything to try getting enough trucks and attention for the false flag to work.

They put so much effort into it, they don't want it to go to waste; worked too well in Canada (for the government).

Malone is involved with it isn't he? Has anyone asked the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines what his thoughts are on the DNA uptake?
Someone should probably ask him what the expected results would be if you mix CRISPR with syncitium in human cells?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

"Circle Back" Jen Psaki is excited about the Convoy circling back again today... 15 miles outside DC, were they can't hear the honk honk LOL

Tomorrow the People's Republic of Convoys might meet up with Ted Cruz... the one who called the Jan. 6 riot a “terrorist attack.”
🤡🌎

Maybe the organizer is a FED or paid off... something not right with this protest.
edit on 55035531am312022Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:55:12 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The point is, the truckers are driving cross country ... not delivering goods... and we all know it’s not just about vaccine and mask mandates...its war, high gas prices, high inflation, stupid policies all over the place.

That's why the Ukraine-Russia conflict was so pivotal to the Narrative.

Attention was to be moved off of what was done over the past 2 years, mandates, lousy school policies, lockdowns, economic wreckage, etc.

And just before the SOTU speech, magically (!!) mask mandates were lifted over Congress, so as to not distract those watching on T.V. from the "new Narrative" (i.e. Russia).

Unfortunately inertia is a real physical concept. When you lie to and strongarm the population for 2 years, that's not going to just be forgotten in a new news cycle.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Wisenox

"Circle Back" Jen Psaki is excited about the Convoy circling back again today... 15 miles outside DC, were they can't hear the honk honk LOL

Tomorrow the People's Republic of Convoys might meet up with Ted Cruz... the one who called the Jan. 6 riot a “terrorist attack.”
🤡🌎

Maybe the organizer is a FED or paid off... something not right with this protest.

Yes, Ted Curz and Ron Johnson are suppose to come out to the Hagerstown's Raceway on Monday Mar 7 to meet with the truckers. Also, this week the trucker's are suppose to have a news press conference - probably after meeting with Cruz and Johnson. Maybe they will be bringing the "press" with them, since they are part of Congress

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join