It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Government Is Run By Modern Day Fascists - Here Are The Facts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

yes yes great thread and ALL TRUE. I posted some info about miss. freeland in another thread, about the nazi battalion that trudeau and her fund with our money.

Just wanted to add,, her Mother was Halyna Chomiak a lawyer who back in 1992, while living Edmonton was responsible for writing and implementing new judiciary articles for Law Reform In, you guessed it, Ukraine. She was also funded for this by non other than George Soros.

The article was from The Edmonton Journal from 1992, saw the info in a video that was posted on ATS somewhere. lol.

Chrystia Freeland is being groomed to be our next prime minister, she is a fanatic for Ukraine, hates russia and is actually banned from there. Hahahaha.

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HER.

She is a danger to Canada.
Her and trudeau are both treasonous in my opinion.

Great info and thanks for the thread

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I hear you can spot a Modern Day Canadian Fascists by their Aversion to Drinking Molson Beer . It's a FACT Among the People of the Great White North I hear........

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Do you have a TV?

Turn it on and see what real fascism looks like.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Thanks for sharing. These Fascists and the corporate media which deceive the public about them need to face serious charges for what they have done. Treason and aiding and abetting treason.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

lol Maybe they're winos.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

There have been many immigrants from such countries warning us of what is taking shape here. Fascism and Communism develop. It's not a switch that's flicked on. Besides which, a Fascist is a Fascist in any country--one who pushes Fascism. But like I said before, this isn't exactly Fascism or Communism, it's a new concoction. It certainly is tyranny that is taking shape here. Are you saying it isn't?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Fukin worm just ran away!!!!!! a reply to: halfoldman

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Star and Flag. Great post. a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75