It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech to Davos crowd: "ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that sends a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance," he says.
twitter.com...

What we're currently experiencing was predicted in a British tv segment called "The News-Benders" (1968)

Everyone has a surgical transmitter inside their body monitoring behavior & location. Any event that will affect future policy is planned "years ahead" = Fake news. LOL.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cloud data? Screenshots?

For as much topic bounce that occurs on that feed, it could very well be a bot randomly selecting quotes.

But your mention of cloud storage is interesting.

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I wonder if the talking point of "Re-Glacialization" is finally going to be a thing?

a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't know what I like more; the Monkey Pox or the Fetus tissue inside.

Why don't they just put on the box that, "The contents will scar you for life, but don't worry since use of contents will shorten that time period too."

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton’s Trump/Russia media strategy revealed - Sussmann trial day 4.

Some final thoughts: while this trial is about Sussmann’s false statements to the FBI, it’s also more than that.

This is Special Counsel John Durham telling the public the story of the Clinton opposition research machine, and how the campaign, through their lawyers and contractors (Fusion GPS), developed and spread lies to the media to influence the election. It’s the story of Clinton Campaign lawyers to using the FBI to further that strategy of deception.

With that in mind, do not forget the Igor Danchenko case. Is it the case that Charles Dolan, a Hillary Clinton friend and supporter, was coincidentally feeding false information to Christopher Steele’s primary sub source?

Are we to believe the Clinton Campaign and it’s agents had nothing to do with Dolan and Downer? When it comes to the broader Trump/Russia matter, there are too many Clinton links to ignore. Let’s hope that Durham is unraveling that thread.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I think the Global Shakeup is centered upon the loss of sovereign reign by the crown.

I think about how nutty the civil governments of former colonies have been in the last five years, and that one thing explains it, and so much more...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Entirely possible (highly probable based on where we are today) given the Commonwealth nations went full corona retard.

"The monkeypox outbreak was a planned release of Monkeypox Israel 2018 strain (genbank MN648051) targeting social gatherings of gay men, in order to blame "homophobic" Russia."

twitter.com...

In 1992, Dr. Kanatjan Alibekov, a biologist from the Soviet Union, boarded a flight in Almaty, then Kazakhstan's capital, for New York. When Dr. Alibekov—now known as Ken Alibek—sat down with the CIA, he had a terrifying secret to reveal: that bio weapons program the Soviet Union stopped in the 1980's hadn't actually stopped at all.
The US is building a bioweapons lab in Kazakhstan (2013)

He is now a Senior VP for R&D at Locus Fermentation Solutions in Ohio.

Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World, Told from the Inside by the Man who Ran it by Ken Alibek. Amazon

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone seen Kamala recently?

Not related: I'm feeling an ominous vibe out in the atmosphere, something is rumbling......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Speaking of Queen Elizabeth and obituaries- The most current edition of Life Magazine features Queen Elizabeth, her 70 year reign and her platinum jublilee. She is wearing a blue hat and a white and blue dress against a stark black background. When I saw it I was surprised because the background is so very, very black. Hardly an issue of celebration.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Things are heating up for Pelosi. The San Francisco Archbishop, Salvatore J. Cordileone is denying her communion because of the abortion issue. She has been avoiding him. I wonder at this point whether her Catholic religion really means anything at all.
Meanwhile the Pope? Crickets. Pope Francis doesn't take a position on Pelosi or Biden. I'm not sure how long this hypocrisy can continue because practicing Catholics must be scratching their heads by now.

www.usatoday.com>news>politics>2022/05/20 Abortion rights: Nancy Pelosi no longer allowed ...US Today

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Fact Checking the Fact Checker.
This is absurd. Open Secrets published that 1700 NIH scientists were receiving royalties from big Pharma for work done while being paid by the taxpaying public but...but...Anthony Fauci donated his royaltiesto charity.

So what, that doesn't impress me much. If he really did do this he then would get a tax deduction.
Lol. They claim they can't prove this but we are to trust them because they are the fact checkers.

"Fauci tried to refuse- but was told by officials [I wonder who] that he was legally obligated to accept payments and that he should not disclose them on his Federal Disclosure form. "

Fun Fact: I wonder if Patients who were involved in all these different clinical trials over the years might have had second thoughts about participating if they had known that the people meant to protect them were in a way on Big Pharma's payroll. After all the NIH considered the royalties to be income.

www.factchecking.org>2022/05>scicheck-some-

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Rel I don't know if this fits in with the Red Carpet you linked before. Meet me in Seoul?
CNN has posted pictures of Biden in South Korea. One picture stands out. He is in the Seoul National Cemetery standing on a red carpet and is seen placing incense in a memorial flame.
It is in Seoul and he is on a red carpet. Does this fit?

www.cnn.com>politics>gallery>biden-asia-trip Photos: Biden's Asia trip- CNN

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
#HillaryForPrison

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Rel I don't know if this fits in with the Red Carpet you linked before. Meet me in Seoul?
CNN has posted pictures of Biden in South Korea. One picture stands out. He is in the Seoul National Cemetery standing on a red carpet and is seen placing incense in a memorial flame.
It is in Seoul and he is on a red carpet. Does this fit?

www.cnn.com>politics>gallery>biden-asia-trip Photos: Biden's Asia trip- CNN

Photo in question:

Biden's first trip to Asia as president (CNN)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Eta- first let me get this out of my system

Just for awareness

Blisters To Full Body Erosions: 5 Rare Autoimmune Conditions Suffered By COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients

Talking about the symptoms, the doctors said that most of the recipients complained about rare skin rashes at the injection site with small localized blisters.

And a bit late to the party ...though one of the HOSTs
Hunter Biden saga: NBC News joins NYT, WaPo, Politico in verifying laptop dismissed as Russian disinfo in 2020

NBC News is the latest legacy news organization to offer delayed legitimacy to the Hunter Biden scandal after downplaying the revelations from his laptop during the 2020 presidential election.

TIDE is a turning

a reply to: cimmerius

-March 19 2022-

edit on 5212022 by MetalThunder because: 6:11

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Justoneman

When is it darkest?

P

Things look darkest right before you actually lose. Or dawn.
Definitely one or the other.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is concerning. Even in established medical terminology there is a difference between replication deficient and replication defective. Think vitamin deficiency or immune deficiency. It doesn’t mean “none”.

Edit: I’ve been looking at this some more. It’s interesting because they would have you believe replication deficient, defective, and incompetent all mean the same thing. Why confuse terms like that?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

edit on 5/21/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is concerning. Even in established medical terminology there is a difference between replication deficient and replication defective. Think vitamin deficiency or immune deficiency. It doesn’t mean “none”.

Edit: I’ve been looking at this some more. It’s interesting because they would have you believe replication deficient, defective, and incompetent all mean the same thing. Why confuse terms like that?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

IIRC, Uncle Maurice has something to say about monkeys, jabs, and something something...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

What we're currently experiencing was predicted in a British tv segment called "The News-Benders" (1968)

Everyone has a surgical transmitter inside their body monitoring behavior & location. Any event that will affect future policy is planned "years ahead" = Fake news. LOL.

That one's new to me, very good, were Donald still around he'd be the perfect Fauxci. The Brits revealed a ton during that period. The Avengers covers nearly every topic covered here, weather mod, secret societies, mind control, and mostly government driven. Maybe it was afternoons seeing reruns as a kid that ruined me...

The clip reminded me of this, haven't seen it in AGES. Satire version SIMON first five minutes.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join