It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I put a big summary of this on Pg280 with a couple of other weird tie ins to it. Very interesting indeed

They even forecast the date!
edit on 20-5-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

You might recall the SPARS 2025-2028 Depopulation Document

SPARS-CoV, or SPARS aka St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus.

SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
If its that big, Donald Trump knows it.

The next questions. Is he complicit? Or is he helping to set the trap?

Anyone know for sure yet what he meant by, "I caught them, I caught them all"?

So far, not one reporter has ever asked him what he meant.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has anyone in the social media platforms ever asked him that?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Messaging for some reason? Maybe.

A team of Chinese scientists has discovered a giant new sinkhole with a forest at its bottom.

The sinkhole is 630 feet (192 meters) deep, according to the Xinhua news agency, deep enough to just swallow St. Louis' Gateway Arch. A team of speleologists and spelunkers rappelled into the sinkhole on Friday (May 6), discovering that there are three cave entrances in the chasm, as well as ancient trees 131 feet (40 m) tall, stretching their branches toward the sunlight that filters through the sinkhole entrance.

Neat, but wait:
[qutoe]In fact, 25% of the United States is karst or pseudokarst, which features caves carved by factors other than dissolution, such as volcanics or wind, Veni said. About 20% of the world's landmass is made of one of these two cave-rich landscapes.
So the US also has these holes too.

The sinkhole's interior is 1,004 feet (306 m) long and 492 feet (150 m) wide, Zhang Yuanhai, a senior engineer with the Institute of Karst Geology, told Xinhua. The Mandarin word for such enormous sinkholes is "tiankeng," or "heavenly pit," and the bottom of the sinkhole did indeed seem like another world. Chen Lixin, who led the cave expedition team, told Xinhua that the dense undergrowth on the sinkhole floor was as high as a person's shoulders. Karst caves and sinkholes can provide an oasis for life, Veni said.

"I wouldn't be surprised to know that there are species found in these caves that have never been reported or described by science until now," Lixin said.

um, say what?

In one West Texas cave, Veni said, tropical ferns grow abundantly; the spores of the ferns were apparently carried to the sheltered spot by bats that migrate to South and Central America.

Not only do sinkholes and caves offer refuge for life, they are also a conduit to aquifers, or deep stores of underground water. Karst aquifers provide the sole or primary water source for 700 million people worldwide, Veni said. But they're easily accessed and drained — or polluted.

"Karst aquifers are the only types of aquifers that you can pollute with solid waste," Veni said. "I've pulled car batteries and car bodies and barrels of God-knows-what and bottles of God-knows-what out of the active cave stream."

There's those bats again, what next Caveona viruses? Also now we can't put stuff into holes. Great, just great.

Oh so why I'm I ranting off about this is that we have tunnels that were/are being destroyed and talks of people underground, now between aliens from space, daemons from other realms, we now have the possibility of a Richard Shaver type event going public. Lots of talk, lots of talk.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Connect the d0ts

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"dots" or "Dolts".

So, once again a member of the Crown is involved with American political mess. I wonder if this means that Biden might have been a go between for Jeff and friends for kidding trips, or if only Hunter was involved with non-family members?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

"Talking of...", pteridine, I caught this Royal Family tweet, from 14:01 UTC on 200522:

Bigger

Looks like COMMS to me?

a) "crash landing" points to BUCKLE UP in 13 posts,

b) Timestamp of 14:01 is a MIRROR of #14 DURHAM post

c) Tweet CAPS gives IC CB SS HR NY C and 2009 (911):
IC = Intelligence Community
CB = postcode for CAMBRIDGE (think Stephan Halper)
SS = Security Service (MI5)
HR = House of Representatives
NY = New York (9/11)
C = "C": Robert Hannigan, Director of GCHQ who was involved in FISAGATE and resigned suddenly on 1/23/2017

d) Gematria for CAPS = 123 (xref Mr Pool's "123, Let's GO!")
Equivalents here

In summary, seems to indicate UK's involvement in FISAGATE and 9/11 is about to be exposed by Durham?
edit on 21-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rel, these heads ups have been not worth a damn but to cause fear it seems. I am not slamming you. I am feeling all this drag it out drag it out stuff and not seeing any hope that it is any different. It is SSDD for us veterans of the military.

I see society continue to collapse in an Orwellian state but we haven't seen much more than Durham or the fact we know the Cabal steal elections worldwide that is of real value. I want to see Justice that has logic of the past 2000 years used. Take advantage of what we learned of evil minded people who hurt innocent people and the proper way to deal with each on a case by case basis. Lady Justice is blind and has her hands tied too now. Time for the White Hats to put their cards on the table! I see the spinning vortex is getting faster.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
HEADS UP
Phil Godlewski warning that we have 2 weeks to 45 days of the climax coming, starting around this weekend!

These are reported in some detail on this rumble live video from last night

PRECIS
1) Expect a lot of the main commentators/"Truthers" to go DARK now until next Monday earliest - possibly for a week or so,

2) You will see glaring discrepancies in MSM reporting for 4 or 5 days: different outlets will report the opposite of each other!

3) We are going to go through 4 stages:

CONFUSION - see (1) and (2)... 4 or 5 days?

CLARITY - for us anons - but normies will take longer to reach that clarity and will need support. Advised to avoid confrontation when trying to help clarify to normies. Supreme Court revealing they've been judging election fraud... DJT announcing he's President in exile of a devolved government.

PANIC - in the swamp... they won't be able to walk down the street... SUICIDE WEEKEND? This will impact those below controller level, e.g. the Adam Schiff, Rappensberger types, company execs, etc.

CONCLUSION and mop up.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

When is it darkest?

P

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, consider if there was a double entendre in POTUS45 saying:

"I caught them, I caught them all" = PAST action...

whereas

" I COURT them, I COURT them all" = FUTURE action.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Seen some chatter that the Pfizer vax has been causing autoimmune disorder/blisters called pemphigoid and that maybe “monkeypox” is the cover

I say if were to bet on your opinion verses the other we get rich. I think all this discussion is to cover for the hell on Earth they have unleashed.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Justoneman

When is it darkest?

P

Just before dawn. O' dark thirty.

I will hold onto my hopium beer on the wall today. But I am flipping one to you as soon as the mood shifts!
ETA
You will still have to pass it around of course.

edit on 21-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Pretty Much "Future Proves Past," as in, Anons knew strictly due to Q drops, digging, encouragement, teamwork and more.

We can now sit back and enjoy the the show. The foundation was laid, and right now all sorts of folks are building the house on it.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

King and Queen, both on death beds. Chess.

These other Queen connections are clearly not random at all.

🌎 In 2008, CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was officially inaugurated. [portal opened]
🌎 In 2007, the hashtag was invented and first used in a tweet by US product designer Chris Messina. [comms]
🌎 In 2006, the world's longest running music show 'Top of the Pops' was broadcast for the last time. [pedo]
🌎In 2005, Britain's Ellen MacArthur becomes the fastest person to sail solo around the world taking71days, 14 hours, 18 minutes33 seconds.
🌎 In 2004, Timothy the tortoise died. He was the last survivor of the Crimean War, which ended in 1856.[tortoise hare]
🌎 In 2003, the Human Genome Project was completed, with scientists successfully finishing sequencing about 99% of the human genome. [obvious]

This one is quite funny, on many levels.

Reads more like an obituary then a celebration, which might just be the British thing.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
John Titor lives...

National Review

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Conspiracyb0t is telling us to 'watch the clouds' and 'take pictures now'.

Have to say they look normal where I'm at.

🌥? 🤷

Cheers
edit on 21-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"A pox on all your houses"

Monkey Pox not for us, for them. Curious, the original vaccine was a Pox. Have we reached the symbolism canceling out point?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cloud data? Screenshots?

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join