It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Intelligence says Ukraine was working on nukes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Its on Sputniknews, so take with a grain of salt if you wish, but could this possibly be the reason for Russians seizing the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant? Thankfully none of the reactors have been damaged.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I know nothing about SputnikNews, but I'm gonna make a wild guess and say....

Shouldn't the title read as:
"Russian Propaganda says Ukraine was working on nukes"

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Mama may have.

Papa may have.

But God Bless Da Child what Got His Own!
edit on 4-3-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Pro Tip:

"Russia says"

Is ALWAYS followed by 100% BS Fake Propaganda..

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I know someone who IS working on nuclear weapons, and my bet is they have ramped up their timeline.

That would be Iran.

Seems the lesson learned from Putin invading Ukraine is that without nukes, you're a sitting duck.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I know someone who IS working on nuclear weapons, and my bet is they have ramped up their timeline.

That would be Iran.

Seems the lesson learned from Putin invading Ukraine is that without nukes, you're a sitting duck.

That is how north korea feels

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
Its on Sputniknews, so take with a grain of salt if you wish, but could this possibly be the reason for Russians seizing the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant? Thankfully none of the reactors have been damaged.

sputniknews.com...

sputnik news is banned in japan

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I really can't see why it would be banned, heck, there's worse things live streamed on FB these days. They do offer some good International news, aside from their pro Russian views on some reports.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26388034]GlobalGold[/pos

cant get it on mobile phone

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So Russia is doing what the US did in Iraq?

Was the US right? Of course not...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Pro Tip:

"Russia says"

The US is the biggest propaganda outlet on the planet, the biggest liars too. The biggest war mongers also.

Did you know it is now legal for the US government to use propaganda on its own people?

Are you just another shill, I think so with the amount of bs you have been posting lately.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Pro Tip:

"Russia says"

The US is the biggest propaganda outlet on the planet, the biggest liars too. The biggest war mongers also.

Did you know it is now legal for the US government to use propaganda on its own people?

Are you just another shill, I think so with the amount of bs you have been posting lately.

Care to point out where this bs is, or is that just another drive by smearing attempt?

I'm good either way.

NO.

The 'west' is bad, but NOTHING at all even remotely similar to what putin is doing, at least not at a government level.

In fact, the absolute worst period of propaganda we've ever experienced as a nation was used AGAINST our government, NOT by it.

I don't ever believe anything from my government or msm without verification, but there are a few countries that know nothing EXCEPT 100% propaganda BS. Examples:

Iran
North Korea
Venezuela (not anymore)
SA Apartheid
Hitler's Germany
TOJO's Japan
Napoleon

And now Vladimir Putin's Russia.

NOTHING they say should ever be believed, they are so far over the propaganda cliff that even THEY can't tell their own propaganda from the truth anymore.

(The current democrat party is also 'near' that point)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It reached the point some years back that I place much more faith in the Russian perspective (in the media) than I do in the Western perspective in our media.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are you sure?

More Nuclear power means more nukes and now Putin has more Nuclear power!

I've played the strategic War games aswell, so to me it looks like Putin wants to advance his army more into Europe!

Have you played those games? To become a bigger army than the next player, you have to fight and take over their resources!
edit on 4-3-2022 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

All the news channels are sponsored by Lockheed and Ratheon. And are owned by people who have huge intrests in the MIC. All sides spew propoganda all day long.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This is so stupid. Ukraine had about 6000 nukes after the fall of the USSR and they voluntarily gave them all back to Russia on the condition that Russia respect their sovereignty. LOL. Bet Ukraine wished they hung on to a few.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Where hv u been? Ukraine was a nuke power...gave them up....look what happened.

They had a bunch.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This is no "game" friend. As you posted this....children are dying. Now dead.

Not at all....like any game. You are lost....

God bless

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not Zaporizhzhia; Chernobyl.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Couple days ago i spoke to Russian old Lady which has very weird view on world history and her daughter ( they both live outside of Russia ) Old womans daughter said that she had tried to talk sense to her mother but she only watch Russian channels via satellite and nothing else and now she can´t as she is not at home and news show bizarre news which are not her liking. This daughter had said to her mother that 99 % is bull$hit in Russian channels and only 1% is you can believe and Putin is a very bad person. They had this argument going on when i visited ( due work as a nurse ) old lady.. all i could was just smile and say carry on..

edit on 4-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join