It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch / Kiev Webcams Live from Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I scrolled down the page to the Stream 4. I don't know whose bombs are what in the background but someone is getting pulverized. It sounds like a USA 4th of July on steroids. Now that Putin's other ally is into the fray I can only pray that this ends soon. I treally cant write much more other that I have listened to 5+ minutes of bombing. Now it stopped and just started up again.

Live Kiev Web Cams

Here's another link so we can all possibly see as to what is going on as in the truth..............

Here you can see the latest view from 231 live webcams in 68 destinations in the country of Ukraine. Both the current (latest) image, and the most recent daylight image are available for each camera. Check The Latest View From 231 Live Webcams In The Following 24 States In Ukraine

Ukraine Webcams
edit on 28-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add 2nd web link

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Few live webcams for a large city.

I heard nothing but normal city sounds.

The media would have you believe Kiev is getting pounded.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The media would have you believe Kiev is getting pounded.

Well somewhere outside of Kiev is getting pounded.

Cut and paste the link into Google. Go to the Stream 4 and open it. So tell me you don't hear the background explosions?

I am hearing the explosions right now as I write this. So your an asset of Putin? Don't give me crap about media making it up.
edit on 28-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
NBC says the Ukraine officials told them (all news media) to stop showing video of the horizon from their hotel balconies.

Doing so tells the enemy how successful/unsuccessful their invasion is going.

i.e. Russian Commander: "According the media feeds, it looks like you did not completely bring down the radio tower, Igor. Hit it again!"

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yea and it is also damn odd all cams are live and broadcasting but one shows night time and one day..

This is all in the same GMT zone.. so who is lying here?

These are streams from days if not weeks earlier put online for a obvious purpose.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The bombing or artillery has been nonstop for 20 minutes. I am on Stream 4. The other member who said he hears nothing must be an asset for Putin?

I can also discern wind from a bomb. Its incredible that many here think this is a UN, USA, WEF or WHO ruse. Front Porch Logic Doom Sheeps.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i dont know, all i hear is wind in the microphone

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

Well well so I haven't gone against a KGB wanna be since the 1990's. Here you go comrade. A picture of the web cams from Stream 4 about two minutes ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Sure some wind but wind also doesn't make percussion noise. Hear the rounds in threes? So that's wind. I get it as that's why 81 million voted for Uncle Joe.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The whole thing stinks of fckery.

The fact that you have all the wrong people backing the Ukraine like Soros, MSM, Social Media, Democrat party, Republican party, bankers, NATO, and the other globalist gives me enough pause to question what is really being pushed as the narrative.

Also the amount of propaganda being pushed out like the numerous Russian soldiers saying they had no idea they were invading Ukraine is crazy.
No way russia would have given their soldiers such a crazy script to follow in the event they get captured. That just makes Ukraine look good and Russia ,Putin, Putin generals, and military the bad guys. I'm not saying they aren't the bad guys but why would Putin and his military want to paint themselves the bad guys, they dont need help in this.

So either its true they had no idea where they were or that they were invading the Ukraine. Or its propaganda.
If its propaganda, I find it highly improbable that its a script being provided to the captured Russians by the Russian millatary. It makes more sense that its a propaganda script provided by the Ukraine army to make Putin look evil to the world and to cause internal revolt in Russia.

Russia would gain nothing by providing such script to their soldiers yet Ukraine would and has.

I'm not saying that is a fact ,but I do find it highly suspicious of the events unfolding knowing that there is so much misinformation being put out there on purpose by all sides. Also appears that there is 100x more pro Ukraine propaganda being put it than pro Russian like the "go Fk yourself" and the "Ghost of kiev" which are still alive and the other turned out to be fake.

Asking myself what is one of the real goal of Soros, MSM, Social Media, Democrat party, Republican party, bankers, NATO, and the other globalist ?
I say 1 world gov't and the key to getting a 1 world govt is likely going through NATO.

What has the invasion of Ukraine done?
It surely has made Putin look more than arze that he already has been but it also put a target on his back now.

Also the attack of the Ukraine has been a great push for joining NATO.

Then again I have a hard time not believing Putin isn't tide behind the scenes with the globalist. He just has different optics for the people to see, like the democrat vs republican bs.

So in conclusion: WTF none of this sh1t makes any sense , lol

x

edit on 47228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 10:47:58 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'll give you a beer. All I can write is that I provided the link to these Cams. How this plays out who knows. When this is pulled from anywhere I can still watch it over Google or TOR browser.

I also watched video of British tanks in Latvia and USA attack helicopters.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I'll give you a beer. All I can write is that I provided the link to these Cams. How this plays out who knows. When this is pulled from anywhere I can still watch it over Google or TOR browser.

not even the live feeds make sense with business as usual. Although I suppose the cameras could be in areas that directly aren't under attack and I have seen some go offline, but how could putin not have taken out the grid first or already?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Been watching various ones for a few days. It does not appear that strikes are hitting the center of Kiev. You could see in the distance when the oil depot was hit. The air raid sirens are always a scary sound and you do here some bombs being dropped and random gunfire. Lviv is on the west side of the country per my understanding and gets light later, dark later than Kiev. The streams that have audio of the church bells seems to correlate correctly with the time.

ETA: tweets from people in Kiev state they are active during the day, grocery shopping, etc. Bread is low but they have mostly everything including toilet paper.
edit on 28-2-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
for the last 4-5 days Putin has been advancing towards the outskirts of Keiv. i think he's lost, brought the wrong maps or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Instead of arguing lets just say you are correct and that the entire thing may be a stage by MSM. All I can say is here they are [Cams] along with another link to another bunch of web cams. Many are of the beach and that got me now wondering as were still in February and they have beach tents up already???

This one needs a deep dive. But if your Putin and begin shelling downtown Kiev instead of military Putin himself could be tried for Crimes Against Humanity in the ICC.

Even he doesn't want that on his resume!
edit on 28-2-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Instead of arguing lets just say you are correct and that the entire thing may be a stage by MSM

Im not making any such claim?

I wasn't arguing maybe you replied to the wrong person?

What I'm saying is the whole thing is nutz and makes no sense. Based on the information being put out nobody can make definitive decision on what is the truth besides those in the know.

But if your Putin

My Putin? How is he my putin ? I even painted him as being evil, so not sure why you would even think I support Putin? So to clarify I think putin is Full of Sh1t just like every other politician.

Maybe you did respond to the wrong post?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Kyiv is an area of 839 square kilometers and that's just the city proper, I think that is as large as Dallas Texas and is double the size of Atlanta Georgia.

ie it's a large damn area here allegedly is where the attacks are occurring

edit on 28-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Maybe you did respond to the wrong post?

Possibly. That happens now and then. Sorry

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That's because you're clueless. Putin took conscripts, forced them against their will to be soldiers, and sent them against their will into Ukraine.

He didn't want to lose real soldiers that he's invested money into, so he sent these people off to die.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Is anyone from Ukraine tweeting this isn't happening? Are they ALL tweeting this is real? Wonder why.

<<   2  3 >>

join