It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch / Kiev Webcams Live from Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: interupt42

That's because you're clueless.

Oh thank god we have you to clue us all in on the real habbening behind the scenes . LOL

The fact you are so certain of your conclusion as AN OUTSIDER, is all that anyone needs to know how clueless you really are.

Putin took conscripts, forced them against their will to be soldiers, and sent them against their will into Ukraine

I never said that wasn't the case or couldn't be the case. Actually I said it could be one of the scenarios but its is strange that so many soldiers appear to follow the same script that have no connection to each other and they claim to not know where they were invading or that they were even in the Ukraine. Also said IF its propaganda then its likely from the Ukraine side as it makes the PUTIN administration look worse than his typical self.

So not sure what got you triggered there?
edit on 22228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 12:22:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is anyone from Ukraine tweeting this isn't happening?Are they ALL tweeting this is real? Wonder why.

Where did I say they were or were'nt or that this isn't real? I actually have posted the opposite of your conclusion where I posted a youtuber from Ukraine who was actually denying the invasion was likely going to occur then started to report as the invasion was happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I said is that there is so much misinformation out there from all sides and all the people that typically push a narrative are involved on this that makes it very difficult to actually get through the bs and what is the real goings on behind all this.

Except for you ofcourse with your superhero insider outsider knowledge superpower.

edit on 00228America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 12:00:52 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My reply was to Lazerus but fine, walked on the streets of some of those cams personally and they are not streaming live, my family back in Holland could not see us waving. The fact one shows day and other night kinda shows this. Haha agent, that is good one.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Who would have thought the entire Russian army would be so poorly trained? Our street gangs in Chicago could do a better job.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Who would have thought the entire Russian army would be so poorly trained? Our street gangs in Chicago could do a better job.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They aren't. Conscripts Putin illegally forced to become soldiers and sent to their slaughter to protect his actual soldiers because Russian citizens are only useful fulfilling his ambition and if they need to die to do it who cares, not Putin.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Just making sure since so many Russian shills are on ats posting it's not happening.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I was thinking the same

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Cars are driving around, all the lights are on in a city at night that is allegedly being bombed. People are going about their business and it looks pretty normal. So where is the fighting and the bombs?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Putin is playing the situation very calculated at this time. If he wanted to put the hammer down why does Ukraine still have power, internet, water, etc? It isn't because of lack of training that when Russian forces mobilize and meet some resistance they back off and encircle the Ukrainian troops. There is way more going on that is being reported and a lot of what is being reported is either half true or 100% propaganda to push the agenda against Russia.

It is not a good situation but the media worldwide has really shown their true colors and how dishonest they are. I see the situation from both sides and despite what some people think this just didn't happen within the last few weeks. The recent situation between Russia and Ukraine has been bad since 2014. I am by no means an expert on the political situation over there but I can see the amount of deceit going on by the media and its really depressing because they are not helping the situation for either side.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm sure Kyiv still maintains control?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

There is suspicious things going on, but the facts are that Russian invaded. Sure, dont trust everything western media says. But Russian news is also full of propaganda. At least in America, journalists usually don't have to worry about being assasinated for being heavily critical of Biden.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Out in the country 18 miles from downtown Kiev. So have you thought that since everyone on earth knows Putin started this and that if he began bombing civilians in Kiev he would be a war criminal. You think he wants that?
edit on 1-3-2022 by Waterglass because: layout

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I just went to Kiev Web Cam 4 10 minutes ago, It delineated that it was 1:34PM on 01MAr22. I heard no bombs, nothing. Hmmm?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well check this twitter feed out.

Twitter Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm watching the Nemico Network on youtube,

this guys is streaming on youtube, twitch and Discord and seems to have info coming in from ppl on the scene and people crosschecking rumors, ....

Been watching him for a couple of days now and he's pretty good

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

There is suspicious things going on, but the facts are that Russian invaded. Sure, dont trust everything western media says. But Russian news is also full of propaganda.

No doubt and I never said anything different.

At least in America, journalists usually don't have to worry about being assasinated for being heavily critical of Biden.

There is no difference between the US and Russian when it comes to journalist and propaganda.
While most of the American journalist have no balls and toe the line a few do grow a pair . However, when they do grow a pair they get taken care off just the same as the Russians.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also goes beyond journalist ask Seth Rich and Epstein didn't kill himself.

We just hide it better in the US and are more exposed to the American side of the propaganda and vice versa for Russians.

Having said that I think Putin is a ruthless POS and shouldn't have invaded Ukraine, so don't think I'm pro putin because I'm not. I'm just trying to weed through the bs and the BS is being put out from all sides including the pro ukraine side.

As I mentioned before what concerns me is the scumbags (msm,soros,both political parties,NATO, and the rest of the globalist) that typically have hidden agendas and often aren't necessary in our best interest either.

So it could be as simple as a coincidence that what is best is for Ukraine is best for the globalist aswell . Or it could be that the globalist are behind it all and pushed for this conflict at the expense of the Ukraine people?

Right now its like someone picked up a huge amount of mixed sh1t with both their hands and threw it up in the air. We are in the phase that the Sh1t is still going up in the air and hasn't landed yet.Once it lands maybe we can see which sh1t belonged to who.

edit on 09331America/ChicagoTue, 01 Mar 2022 09:09:12 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Out in the country 18 miles from downtown Kiev. So have you thought that since everyone on earth knows Putin started this and that if he began bombing civilians in Kiev he would be a war criminal. You think he wants that?

I think it's all propaganda, 1984 style. I think it is a cover/excuse for Biden to have people killed and documents destroyed to cover up his/hunter's trail of corruption, extortion and bribery. Why is Putin there, let's see....

1. US BIO labs basically on Russia's border, that is a very serious national security risk for Russia.
2. US is pushing the Ukraine into NATO, again 4 to 8 minute flight time to Moscow for cruise missiles and short range tactical nuclear weapons, again, a serious national security issue for Russia.
3. the Ukraine is a Biden/Globalist cash cow for money laundering, child sex trafficking, criminal activity, extortion and blackmail programs, who wouldn't want to shut those operations down?

Now outcomes....

1. If Russia or the US starts a nuclear war, everybody losses.
2. If the US does nothing, then Biden and all his money laundering and ped buddies will be exposed.
3. If the Russia is allowed to clean up the mess, without US interference, a lot of criminals get executed and Putin has blackmail material on Biden.

What should happen... toss Biden real ef'ing fast before the entire US is compromised past the point of no return.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I disagree and hope to gain Canadian dual citizenship some day. Hopefully you will have taken care of his mothers error and clean it up.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Waterglass

I think it's all propaganda, 1984 style. I think it is a cover/excuse for Biden to have people killed and documents destroyed to cover up his/hunter's trail of corruption, extortion and bribery. Why is Putin there, let's see....

1. US BIO labs basically on Russia's border, that is a very serious national security risk for Russia.
2. US is pushing the Ukraine into NATO, again 4 to 8 minute flight time to Moscow for cruise missiles and short range tactical nuclear weapons, again, a serious national security issue for Russia.
3. the Ukraine is a Biden/Globalist cash cow for money laundering, child sex trafficking, criminal activity, extortion and blackmail programs, who wouldn't want to shut those operations down?

Now outcomes....

1. If Russia or the US starts a nuclear war, everybody losses.
2. If the US does nothing, then Biden and all his money laundering and ped buddies will be exposed.
3. If the Russia is allowed to clean up the mess, without US interference, a lot of criminals get executed and Putin has blackmail material on Biden.

What should happen... toss Biden real ef'ing fast before the entire US is compromised past the point of no return.

Cheers - Dave

I Agree 100%

Well said

Stay safe

Riouz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join