It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his new Truth social media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't know how good it will be, but I'll give an update in March.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I have apparently been banned from joining Truth Social.

Every time I go to truthsocial.com... to join the waiting list, I get a big white "405 Not Allowed" page, after entering my Name/Email and hitting "Sign Up".

It's been like this for almost 3 weeks now.

Guess I'm not a big enough Trump fan.

Me too. Gotta wait until it launches or gets to Android apps.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What I found interesting about Truth social is they gave an account to @q before they gave one to Trump or Nunes

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Every time I go to truthsocial.com... to join the waiting list, I get a big white "405 Not Allowed" page, after entering my Name/Email and hitting "Sign Up".

Do you know if they will have a website You can log in to from your PC?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Trump's twitter is called truth? Can that get anymore cringy? You know his diehard lemming supports will hop on board without question. So maybe a good money ove on his part.

I'm sure you and several others like you will be signed up real soon to call yourselves Trump supporters and start posting pictures of Confederate Flags and calling yourselves proud white nationalists. You know, things the only a liberal thinks Trump supporters would do.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: LSU2018

Do you know if they will have a website You can log in to from your PC?

I'm not sure, but I would assume so since it's asking for an email (OR to download the app). I'm gonna keep trying. It's got the left in a blood frenzy so it's obviously doing something right.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Called "NEW Truth? Hysterical. Absolutely appropriate for him.

"TRUTH" is neither before, now or after. "Truth"...by definition...need no more than to be identified, revealed, disclosed as "true".

Until of course debated and proved otherwise. "New Truth"? Oh Lord help us. This ought 2 b good.....

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
It's called Truth Social. And it's new. Try reading a little more than the headline.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Free steaks, and a degree, if you're one of the first to sign up!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sorry, an oxymoron in sentence. Get it? Read?
New...and Truth...Trump...social...Media...all in the same sentence?

Rotflmao..ok. We'll see. Get back...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I follow his accounts in telegram and most of the information I get it there before anywhere else, but I have not tried the new social media yet, I did click on the list when it became available.

Maybe join or maybe I don't.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Called "NEW Truth? Hysterical

It's not, but keep peddling that weak sauce bro.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
a reply to: nugget1

After Biden, Trump is a shoe in. In 1 year Biden managed to raise prices across the globe. The liberals hatred of Trump allowed the worst spineless crook in dc to start his stealing. Biden can say $8 a gallon and the liberals will say good call.

The reality is MORE people dislike Trump now than did when he was POTUS. He will have to run as an Independent candidate and fight not just the DNC propaganda machine but also the GOP as well.
We all say how easy it was to convince people to get vaccinated. There's two+ years left to brainwash voters and change voting laws- and whatever else they have to do to make sure he doesn't stand a chance.

If you vote Trump you'll be electing another liberal POTUS. The fix is in.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: nugget1
I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.
You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Aside your unrealistic theme, the man's positioning himself and his endorsements are still positive + K/D, has his own network, plus Fox, I mean, he's hitting all angles and Midterms ain't here yet.

Right now, one or two media hit pieces should be popping up, more as the midterms near because he's still a threat, especially Democrats being labeled as Toxic now in middle America. Lmfao.

You may be right, but I just don't see it that way. Nobody I know who voted for Trump wants to ever go through the five years of hate we went through during his administration and would rather choose being slaves to career politicians.
I also think people are discounting the ability of propaganda to deceive much of the voting population. Most democrats claim they wouldn't have voted for Biden had they known about Barisma and Hunter/Joe corruption.
See how easy that was? NEVER underestimate ones' opponent.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: shaemac
Thanks for the feedback. As it says in my little profile on the left side, I'm in the USA-Illinois. I used a Gmail.com address. (Tried to). Glad you got in easily. I will eventually.

NSA, CIA and DHS have control over your Internet connection! They've read all your posts on ATS and created a profile of you.

Just kidding of course... or am I?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.
You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Aside your unrealistic theme, the man's positioning himself and his endorsements are still positive + K/D, has his own network, plus Fox, I mean, he's hitting all angles and Midterms ain't here yet.

Right now, one or two media hit pieces should be popping up, more as the midterms near because he's still a threat, especially Democrats being labeled as Toxic now in middle America. Lmfao.

You may be right, but I just don't see it that way. Nobody I know who voted for Trump wants to ever go through the five years of hate we went through during his administration

Are you kidding? Watching the liberal meltdowns and nonstop hysteria was one of the best things about Trump's presidency. Can't wait for the re-boot!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Someone outside truth social is blocking you, likely your IP or some other party in the system.
Use a VPN and try to bypass them.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
Donald Trump is the best. He got banned, so he just made a Twitter clone.

With respect, he didn't do a damn thing except sign the check.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Not saying Ima going to join, but it is fun to see the butt-hurt with the left.

lolz

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I just tried through the link you shared and got the same result....

What's up with that?! I've always been pro Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join