It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his new Truth social media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: LSU2018

Ha. Gotcha. I have ZERO... social media. Nothing. Zip. Never did. And Twitcher? No..it doesn't sound good.

Oh...and it sure seems to bother you. Me, not so much. But we're good. đź‘Ť

It's Clown World out there. "Truth"...is relative.

"New"? Then what was the "truth" before?...and why should we buy it now when we bought it before???

Because now..it'll be true?

sure!

"truth over facts", remember? lol.

probably where ''MY truth"

came from.

i'll join.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I heard Elon Musk is planning to buy a significant stake in Twiter and force changes at Twitter that would bring Conservatives to the platform. If thats true and he is successful what does that due to these alternatives?

he bought 10% think.

single largest share holder.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The name of the new social media will be, "Truth Social" which is planned to be fully operational by the end of March. There is some serious financing already in place and with the close to 80 million followers he had on Twitter before he was banned you have to wonder just how well the Truth Social network will be ? youtu.be...

4-22-2022 UPDATE

TRUTH SOCIAL was totally seized-up, due to so many millions of citizens all over the planet attempting to join.

THAT HAS NOW BEEN REMEDIED.

The platform has migrated to a new, massive "cloud storage" server. The backlog of applicants is now gone, and TruthSocial.com is able to accept a huge number of applicants.

Read More Here: justthenews.com...

Ref: truthsocial.com...

-cwm

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TRUTH SOCIAL was totally seized-up, due to so many millions of citizens all over the planet attempting to join.

THAT HAS NOW BEEN REMEDIED.

You jump too soon, too often.

It has not been remedied!

People from all over the world can still not join.

It is limited to the US of A.

Aussies are not welcome.

P

edit on 23/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Just to spread the news, the beta testing for TruthSocial is finished and it is now migrated to Rumble servers, the app is now onboarding millions of new accounts, oh and Donald Trump as of yesterday is now fully engaged on the platform

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Your link tells me that I am denied access because the site is for U.S.A. only.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
TruthSocial is now available to everyone on any computer just go to Google TruthSocial and sign up you don’t need to go to the play store

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt
I am in the UK.
I have just tried it, and I am still getting "access denied".

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Your link tells me that I am denied access because the site is for U.S.A. only.

does a vpn help?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They said so far it’s just in the US a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Since when did the US give two hoots about the rest of the World?

Or vice versa, come to think of it......

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As an aside, the Telegram channel "McAfee Afterlife" is unhappy with Telegram and now only posts screen captures of its content on "Truth".

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes, that's what I heard before. But I was testing out your promise "everyone on any computer". People living on other continents still think of themselves as logically included in the word" everyone".

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I’m sure it will be available to everyone world wide soon, as soon as they finish testing everything, , we just finished 4 months of beta testing and the web app was just released. The roll out is happening in its own time, and I’ve been asking questions about that and when I get an answer I will update everyone here as soon as I know the timeline. Millions of people are on loading right now and as I’ve said before the only thing we can do is wait for the computers to catch up the point of this thread is to share the information that we are getting a reply to: DISRAELI

edit on Tue20225V202249731 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: pheonix358

Since when did the US give two hoots about the rest of the World?

Or vice versa, come to think of it......
Why would you say that? The Democrats have given billions to people all over the world!
Are you saying the Democrats are stingy ?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In a new SEC filing its been revealed that Truth Social has only taken in a few million of sales revenue while posting losses of about $73 million since launching.

These losses would certainly explain why DWAC has been so hesitant to finalize the merger that would take Truth Social public. This development comes once month after it was announced that DWAC had returned the $1 billion raised for the merger back to investors, as any merger seemed dead in the water.

Without a cash injection from DWAC, the day-to-day costs of running Truth Social largely remain the responsibility of Trump. At what point do you think the cost of running his vanity project becomes too great and he decides to pull the plug?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Wider audience on X. He doesn't need Truth Social. Write off....

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Current 538 poll

Biden favorability: 39.0
Trump favorability: 40.6

Trump is losing popularity and will lose more as he keeps on with his behavior and verdicts are reached.

With that and a loss of about $73 million for Truth Social -- I doubt it will continue.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know, upon whether the true cabal extends out into the Right winged folks, if it does, I would consider Trump as being an evil white man part of the cabal, more than willing to sacrifice millions of innocent human beings as a blood ritual sacrifice. The moment that people in the world will stop thinking that evil does not exist, and actually believe the testimony of honest innocent victims, maybe they would be happier people, because the fact that their ego pushes what is false as a higher priority than accepting what is true, can really make somebody act like a pushover.

I can quote so, many, headlines of complete absurd falsehood, just because people are so unintelligent that they accept lies, which are very easy to detect, and they believe in the lies.

One of the biggest examples is how these fools believe the media no matter what. Oh, in the 1980s there was a 'satanic panic' and it was all hogwash" I believe with my soul that you will be judged on your final day. All of the 1,000s of children that honestly testified to what they experienced - court case after court case, all through the 80s. But idiots insist, nothing ever happened! Why do they insist that? Because they have no idea what historically happened and they believe the media at face value.

The amount of horrible people that are willing to lie has progressed most likely because they believed in the media when they were being raised. Now you have millions of 'professional' women who have completely abandoned family life and live to manipulate and divorce men. These women are pushed up to the front of the media, because the evil people know that when these apathetic women come onto TV, millions and millions of the youth will accept their lying BS and then turn into grown ups that continue lying apart of their media job, the cycle has been started to the point of not ending, Society is done. Nice people are no more. Every person in society by time the cabal finishes, will be an antisocial jerk with no lover for anyone, only a selfish self centered can exist in this new day of life. 

Harassing in the norm. Anger at people who doing nothing wrong is what is civil. Whatever any person can do, that is no logical, that has no reason, they do it now, not really because they want to upset and cause distress to people, but because they are antisocial people who believe in self centeredness.

Society has a whole is not coming back. There will not be truthful honest people in this new day. Honesty and being nice has completely gone out of trendy style in the world, and everyone like that is an idiot not giving respect to their neighbors.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Yes, that's what I heard before. But I was testing out your promise "everyone on any computer". People living on other continents still think of themselves as logically included in the word" everyone".

It All Revolves Around you Perception of Reality . To Each his Own .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join