It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Three sides are being used to pull the world in different directions.

In a 2d pyramid, these sides constitute the West, Russia and China.

The West

During recent years, stunning developments have made it apparent that a political shifting of the poles has increasingly gained momentum in what is known as the democracies of the West.

The Fourth Industrial Revolution represents a fundamental change in the way we live, work and relate to one another. It is a new chapter in human development, enabled by extraordinary technology advances commensurate with those of the first, second and third industrial revolutions. These advances are merging the physical, digital and biological worlds in ways that create both huge promise and potential peril.

www.weforum.org...

Driven by the WEF, companies such as Blackrock and Vanguard and key individuals such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are ushering in an era where total control over its citizens will be achieved by an elite supported by clubs and secret societies operating in various spheres to influence lawmakers, military personnel, academics, celebrities, sportstars etc.

The dumbing down of its citizens through blunt propaganda has found a welcome home in neo-liberalism.

A means to an end, liberals unfortunately fail to understand how cancel culture and a complete lack of flexibility is being used to normalize absolute authoritarian policies in citizens day-to-day experience.

Once liberalism has been used up to achieve a faceless state of compliant analogous mass, it will forever be tossed onto the scrapheap of history. Those clinging to wokeism will be crushed by their brethren who will naturally gravitate into sadistic roles upholding the tenets of the new order whereby any form of dissent will be crushed under the marching boots of the new Globalist regime.

What is happening in Australia and Canada will soon be spreading to other Western nations as the elite cabal test the waters of public reaction in the face of brutal oppression.

The scamdemic was the start of the social re-engineering process through governmental overreach.

The outrage in the States against Donald Trump was justified by the elite because Russia and China had no such 4 year delays in the lead up to World War 3.

It is through this lense that the utter insanity displayed by democrats becomes transparent as a sense of urgency where By Any Means Necessary is seen as the only resort to steamroller over the culture and values of ordinary American citizens now referred to as deplorables.

The 2020 election was stolen by globalists because the next war is so close that yet another 4 year delay would see them falling too far behind the the other players involved, Russia and China.

Donald Trump: if he truly is not one of them, he will not win another election even if they have to assassinate him.

Conversely, he is the perfect vehicle to drive the West into a Thucydides Trap with China.

This time however I believe that Athens should fall to Sparta, as the West house the banking elite - the driving force behind the entire world.

edit on 24-2-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Will upload the rest asap, having trouble with notepad.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Three sides are being used to pull the world in different directions.

Mate, to be honest, I'm only seeing one. And I'll give you a clue, it's not China and it's not Russia. I'm seeing heaps and heaps of politicians, media corporations, sh!t you name it the list is endless and they're all trying to turn themselves into China, possibly Russian, but I'm not sure why you'd do that unless you want to start riding bears n'sh!t.

Seriously though, as I've said countless time here there and elsewhere, a significant number of western liberal democracies have been infiltrated and overrun by the WEF and it's fascist agenda. This isn't happening in China nor is it happening in Russia, the problem lies singularly with established western liberal democracies, seriously, Klaus Schwab (anal) has even admitted to being proud about it.

I know you get it, but just sayin, don't look too far for the enemy because they are closer than you think. And the more one concentrates on two sides of a pyramid that don't really exist, the more opportunity you give to the termites that are dismantling us from the inside out.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Russia

I welcome any input from our Russian members with regards to my observations on their country, as I must admit that being a Westerner with limited knowledge of their history I can only go where that knowledge and a generous helping of intuition leads me. The invitation does not guarantee an acceptance of information offered either.

Whether that is because of an air of suspicion that has been cultivated over decades into the minds of the western population or because of above-mentioned intuition... Time will tell.

When speaking of Russia, it is easy to classify it as a benevolent dictatorship.

In January 2020, Putin proposed a number of substantial amendments to the Constitution of Russia. To introduce these amendments, he held a referendum. They were approved on 1 July 2020 by a contested popular vote. The amendments had wide reaching impacts, including extending Presidential term limits, allowing the President to fire federal judges, and constitutionally banning same-sex marriage.

With Putin's signing a decree on 3 July 2020 to officially insert the amendments into the Russian Constitution, they took effect on 4 July 2020.

Source : Wikipedia

Putin's inspiration comes from Peter the great, and he intends to rectify what he sees as a motherland that has been historically wronged.

Peter the Great created the Russian empire around the turn of the 18th century with a series of foreign wars that conquered land from Finland and the Baltic states in the north, to the Black Sea in the south. This is the sphere of influence that Mr Putin believes Moscow must protect at all costs; hence his visceral opposition to Nato’s expansion ;eastward up to Russia’s borders.

Of Peter the Great, Mr Putin says: “He will live as long as his cause is alive.”

Source: Vladimir Putin: liberalism has ‘outlived its purpose’

Financial Times

Russia craves a sovereign future. There is nothing that indicates to me that it is intent on ruling the world. It is staving off the very group intent on total domination.

From the murder of its royal family, to the infiltration of the bolsheviks, there is an insurmountable, and justified distrust in the globalist vision being run by what I can see as the Zionist Bankers ruling the West.

Its aim of protecting itself at all costs have played straight into the hands of Western propaganda which highlights its every perceived flaws when using strongarm tactics as a method of self preservation.

In a three way world war, they are hoping that the other two sides will weaken each other enough to allow them self determination every time the chessboard dynamics changes.

His admiration for Trump is based upon their mutual interest in the sovereignty of their countries.

The return of former territories to the mainland will bolster their ambitions and he will not rest until these strategic ambitions are realized.

Putin would much rather see a return of sovereign states in the West and a defeat of China.

Russia is ultimately the Kingmaker between the West and China and will side with China if globalism consumes the West completely.

Will colourful revolutions succeed in Russia in an attempt to wrest power from Putin?

Both China and the United States might play a role therein in order to negate Russias kingmaker ability.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

China

The causes of anti-Western sentiment in China include the collective memory of the period of Chinese history beginning with the two Opium Wars between 1839–1860 and ending with the expulsion of the Japanese after the Second World War which is known to the Chinese as the century of humiliation[19][20] when China was sacked by a western coalition. Wang Zheng wrote that it was "attacked, bullied, and torn asunder by imperialists".

For a much more comprehensive overview, see the following source:

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20causes%20of%20anti%2DWestern,China%20was%20sacked%20by%20a

A brilliant thread on ATS detailing the influence of the bankers(and so much more) in assisting with the rise of China through the United States resources as proxy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And also:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An interesting relationship between China and Israel could ultimately result in a stunning betrayal towards the West which was instrumental in the creation of the state of Israel through its support of the Balfour Declaration.

China's status as a potential world power has prompted Israel to maintain closer ties with China by integrating China's global influence with Israel's economic management and its regional strategic importance in the Middle East.

Source :

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Take the time to read the above link for a complete overview of the Chinese-Israeli relationship.

Conclusion

What's more important than the three sides to the 2d pyramid is what is inside it.

The ones who created the systems upon which societies function, rise and fall.

One thing is certain, after world war 3 the global population will be drastically reduced.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79.

Um, when does a pyramid have three sides? They have eight sides and five faces. A triangle has three sides. Just asking as the title is kind of misleading.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

A pyramid has 4 sides, at least in plan view... Did you mean a tetrahedron

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I'll give you a clue, it's not China and it's not Russia.

If you're half right ... you've gotta be half wrong. LOL

Pretty sure Putin made a statement in a televised broadcast saying why he decided to invade the Ukraine.

Cheers mate,
Snarl

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Maths has never been a strong suit for me, but I'm pretty sure a pyramid visualized in 2d is represented as a triangle.

I may be wrong again(again).

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I'm pretty sure a pyramid visualized in 2d is represented as a triangle.

The Great Pyramid (in 3D) actually has 9 sides.

edit on 2422022 by Snarl because: ETA: Oops ... 10 if you think about it hard. Can anyone name them all?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Well written and referenced S&F. My only complaint would be you have a couple quotes without a link. I believe if you want to quote you need a direct citation, not just the name of the publisher.

I just posted a link about WEF in this thread

World Economic Forum pushes digital ID system that will determine access to services

FYI pyramids are simply polygons with triangular faces converging at a point. The base can be any shape compatible with it and can have any number of faces. Don't sweat it, your explanation was fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm having the strangest trouble with my phone trying to copy and paste.

A link from Wikipedia that I haven't provided is titled :

2020 Ammendments to the Constitution of Russia.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Maybe change the title to pyramid scheme and it will be more fitting.

I look it like a crime family, with China, Russia and America just being different factions of the same crime family. Vying for power and control and maybe going to war with each other, but ultimately under the same boss.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Maths has never been a strong suit for me, but I'm pretty sure a pyramid visualized in 2d is represented as a triangle.

I may be wrong again(again).

Doesn't matter how good your posts are, we'll now have 3-4 pages arguing about how many sides a pyramid has

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

I'm telling you, before I worked on becoming a bit more amicable online I would've had a few choice words about that but I would like to think I've moved on since then.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Exactly, you can’t have a one world government until you destroy all sovereign nations which don’t follow the ideology.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's all about one thing,. A Timeline. It's like the Wacky Racers all trying to get to the finish line.. with lot's of cheating going on..

top topics

join