It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: France Says Macron, Biden, Scholz To Consult On Ukraine ‘Within Hours’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Direct from the front page of the Kiev Post. I expect Biden to be alert from an energy drink and not fall asleep. This is the latest via use of the TOR browser

Breaking: France Says Macron, Biden, Scholz To Consult On Ukraine ‘Within Hours’

French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and US President Joe Biden will consult on the Ukraine crisis “within hours”, Macron’s office said on Sunday. Following his 105-minute call with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Macron may also exchange with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi and “other close partners”, the French presidency said.

edit on 20-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He'll probably ask them if they've been watching Love Island.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Will he bring ice cream?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Which end will Biden's crap spew forth from first?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Macron: What are we going to do??
Scholz: What are we going to do??
Draghi: What are we going to do??
Johnson: What are we going to do??
Biden: What are we going to do??

Putin: Yes, what are you going to do?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This SOOOOOO reminds me of WMD's in Iraq a couple weeks ago.

Fool me once......

And who are the two losers pushing this crap, Biden and Johnson. Two fools desperate to move the news cycle on from their stupidity.

Putin will play this to make them loo even more foolish.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So Macron and Scholz are meeting; Biden is snoozing.

At most, they might hope that Biden inadvertently contributes something imprudent his handlers let slip that might give them an edge in negotiations.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Macron and Putin are both products of the WEF young leaders program. So, this whole thing is scripted. Its kind of weird to watch.
A couple of the other names may also be young global leaders, I don't know. There's been a few articles recently about that program. The list of alumni is impressive.
I wonder what they were really talking about for 105 minutes. They're on the same side behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
Macron: What are we going to do??
Scholz: What are we going to do??
Draghi: What are we going to do??
Johnson: What are we going to do??
Biden: Whose gonna change my pants ??

Putin: Yes, what are you going to do?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The news media are so bored while waiting for this "imminent" invasion, they're competing against each other to manufacture attention-getting headlines.

This morning, CBS reported that Russian commanders have been given the "GO" order, to begin invading Ukraine.

www.theguardian.com...

As of this evening, all the news outlets are reporting the same thing, with a few even saying THEY got the scoop. (FoxNews is one of those taking credit.)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

WEF young leaders program

I dont think Biden was part of that program so I think they are trying to tamp him and Boris down somewhat.

join