It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Trample An Old Lady

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

These are indeed peaceful protests. Not a burning car, dumpster, or telephone pole in sight.

What is the government's reasoning for trying to stop peaceful protests?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

These are indeed peaceful protests. Not a burning car, dumpster, or telephone pole in sight.

Politics/agenda.. I guess, sad state of affairs. The govt does not have the balls to have honest discussion. I can't say I'm surprised, they would bring out the goonsquad at some point. The irony is Trudeau railed against Harper for doing the same.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What was an old woman with a walker doing in the middle of all that chaos?

With all those police, all in swat gear. All those people, an old woman WITH A WALKER decided it was a good idea to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Hmmmmm?

Since it's Canada, she might have been under the assumption that the Police weren't there to start violence.

JUSTIN Trudeau has shown his true identity this month. It's been obvious for awhile that he's mentally unstable. (How many of you have worn "blackface" in order to have a good time?)
edit on Sat Feb 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Call and tell him yourself.

613-236-1222

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: CornPopJoey

The last riot in Buffalo was in 1967. That man was doing no more than that lady yesterday. There was no riot that night. It was 8pm, daylight and no violence. They wanted people to disperse, just like yesterday.

This is why we can never move forward with things. Violence against innocent protesters is wrong. It is not a partisan issue. The whole weight of protesters everywhere against this would be much more substantial.

Instead you want to pick and choose who should be attacked by police. Whatever, I've tried to get people to understand its a huge issue for anyone who wants to have their right to protest.

So much for trying to support your cause and finding common ground. You want to support the cops with attacking other peaceful protesters? Then accept it for all.

Did you sleep through 2020, or are you intentionally lying again?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Politics/agenda.. I guess, sad state of affairs. The govt does not have the balls to have honest discussion. I can't say I'm surprised, they would bring out the goonsquad at some point. The irony is Trudeau railed against Harper for doing the same.

So is this the end of the "resistance"? The transportation industry and thousands of citizens protested the heavy-handedness of the Canadian government. The government shut down the protests. No major concessions granted.

Canadian History books won't devote more than a paragraph to this "uprising", if it ends here, will they?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

So is this the end of the "resistance"? The transportation industry and thousands of citizens protested the heavy-handedness of the Canadian government. The government shut down the protests. No major concessions granted.

Canadian History books won't devote more than a paragraph to this "uprising", if it ends here, will they?

I would not say it's over yet, we had a good sized rally here in BC, lots of people, but not an occupy type protest.

Hard to imagine right now, how this gets entered into the history books, whomever is in power writes the history. But on the positive side, many more people are covering events, besides msm.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Interesting take on the Otowa arrest, according to this guy its all smoke and mirrors, they cant arrest a peaceful protester in a public place, a judge would dismiss the charges out of hand.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
As videos surface,more and more are calling for violence that are not apart of the convoy
i fear it could easily spiral out of control.
To those people i call for patience, the people have already won
let those on the front line doing the sacrificing make these decisions.

As more peaceful protesters are pushed out,twice as many show up in their place
it would be a disservice to all our efforts to behave otherwise.

Canada is the front lines for American freedom
What happens here will almost certainly be exacted in the USA
We are second in the western world in gun ownership
We are a peaceful people, we will exhaust every opportunity for a non-violent resolution
but we have the capability (if necessary) to defend ourselves
that time is not now.
edit on pmSaturdaySaturday21000000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

My friend watched her being carried away. She was completely limp.

Sick MFers.

That gets my blood boiling.

They've been charging through with horses just for the heck of it and if you don't get out of the way, too bad, tough luck, you're injured or dead.

We're nothing more than "unacceptables" that need to be dealt with.

The ONLY injuries at this protest so far, were caused by the police.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Interesting take on the Otowa arrest, according to this guy its all smoke and mirrors, they cant arrest a peaceful protester in a public place, a judge would dismiss the charges out of hand.www.bitchute.com...

I don't know that they care much about charges, mostly they want them to go away, by whatever means apparently! I'm imagining most of those cops would prefer not to deal with a bunch of lame charges anyway, takes up huge court time..etc I'm sure some are zealots though. The govt probably out for blood though.
edit on 19-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

My friend watched her being carried away. She was completely limp.

Sick MFers.

That gets my blood boiling.

They've been charging through with horses just for the heck of it and if you don't get out of the way, too bad, tough luck, you're injured or dead.

We're nothing more than "unacceptables" that need to be dealt with.

The ONLY injuries at this protest so far, were caused by the police.

It's beyond f'd up, that they are carrying on with the horses after that. Now apparently firing rubber bullets too..you heard any shots?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
As videos surface,more and more are calling for violence that are not apart of the convoy
i fear it could easily spiral out of control.
To those people i call for patience, the people have already won
let those on the front line doing the sacrificing make these decisions.

As more peaceful protesters are pushed out,twice as many show up in their place
it would be a disservice to all our efforts to behave otherwise.

Canada is the front lines for American freedom
What happens here will almost certainly be exacted in the USA
We are second in the western world in gun ownership
We are a peaceful people, we will exhaust every opportunity for a non-violent resolution
but we have the capability (if necessary) to defend ourselves
that time is not now.

Instigating violence now would be history making foot shooting for freedom fighters everywhere, and is EXACTLY what biden, pelosi, and trudeau are hoping for. They are now even being obvious about their desperate need to provoke and/or project it.

While we laugh at the fascist idiots.

There is still a remote chance that Ottawa police arrest TRUDEAU before this is over, and Trudeau knows this.

I advise against it, and doubt there are any Canadian laws supporting such, but that IS the current attitude of Ottawa PD brass and blue (except the new chief and those he brought in from elsewhere, they are fascist traitors).

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This is one convoy, passing through Oliver BC, small town of 5000. This is not over, might shift around though!

edit on 19-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Didn't you get the memo from Castreau? They have to decide how much they want to tolerate you and let you take up some space. I guess you can see for yourself where that tolerance ends.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Very strange when a salting truck comes through the protest. They all move out of the way. Why not use those instead of horses lol They kept putting up 5’ fences to separate them from protestors . Did they politely ask ‘mind stepping back for awhile why we do some construction and erect a fence?’ I’ve never see that before.

Anyways the old lady is fine, dislocated shoulder.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Her name was Candice Sero. She was taken to the hospital and later released.

heromag

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Glad she is alive, but a dislocated shoulder is NOT 'fine'.

Hurts like h3ll and takes a LONG time to heal.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Violence didnt win anything for the civil rights movement, it was peaceful protest that eventually turned all but the most hardcore people to their side.

Right now peaceful protest is what will finish turning the rest of canada (except for the most hard core authoritarians) to their side, it will just be a rougher rode while Castro jr leadership goes through its final desperate grasps to hang onto power.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Violence didnt win anything for the civil rights movement, it was peaceful protest that eventually turned all but the most hardcore people to their side.

Right now peaceful protest is what will finish turning the rest of canada (except for the most hard core authoritarians) to their side, it will just be a rougher rode while Castro jr leadership goes through its final desperate grasps to hang onto power.

Stay the course is right!..the govt wants violence, in liu of everyone just leaving..don't give them what they want!

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Absolutely horrible.

It is really amazing watching all of the media and people I know who applauded BLM and Antifa riots during 2020, and also screech about despots suppressing protest abroad, condemn these trucker protests and applaud their suppression...

All of these "anti-fascists" need to turn in their anti-fascist credentials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join