It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC proof from Body Embalmers of Blood Clotting in Corpses From the Vaccinated !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Complete and utter garbage.
Total Disinformation.

But that's what the antivax movement is all about..Isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: visitedbythem

I really think we have some ATS posters on this site who are receiving money for posting pro vax talking points. That type of behavior points directly at a persons upbringing, and their lack of moral values

There are probably a person or two paid to post, from either side of things.

You have to consider though, maybe it's just, some people have not seen what you have, I have yet to know anyone who had any issue, and I live in a bigish city, where it over 90% vax rate, of all the people I know..nothing.

I'm not shilling for vax either, just being honest, i'm neither pro, or against.

There are bad batches. You're city likely didn't get one.

howbad.info...

Most people don't understand that Covid-19 vaccines were manufactured so quickly, there was no strict quality-control evenly applied across all batches. Quality control slows things down.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
In the overall scheme of things, in this big universe of possibilities, I would agree it is possible..a bad batch, just because! even if a minute possibility.

I really have no idea how quality control works, or how it would get skirted, again, it is possible. One would have to understand batch sizes, and distribution zones, to understand if there is a pattern, not just randoms here and there.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Did someone say blood pudding? gurgle gurgle.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

In the overall scheme of things, in this big universe of possibilities, I would agree it is possible..a bad batch, just because! even if a minute possibility.

I really have no idea how quality control works, or how it would get skirted, again, it is possible. One would have to understand batch sizes, and distribution zones, to understand if there is a pattern, not just randoms here and there.

Do you remember when they were talking about how the vaccine had to be kept at a very low temperature before dissemination? I have friends that actually worked on the labels for those vials as temperature affects adhesive on the labels. They were working on different formulas to mitigate the effects of temperature and label failure.

How well would you assume a Walmart pharmacy is abiding by these guidelines?

I think there are some real possibilities the chain of custody on some of these vaccine doses were not followed correctly and could attribute to the phenomenon we are seeing here.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OK, ONE YEAR LATER,

EVERYONE I know has been vaccinated. And I know lots of people. NOT ONE, not one has had a problem.

I know, I know. It's coming. I've been hearing that since the FIRST day I got vaccinated.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry, but you guys keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Or I guess I got the SLOW ACTING vaccine. LOL!

Till this past Nov when I was forced to get jabbed (yes when you tell me after moving 4k miles get jabbed or your fired, and I have a toddler and a wife depending on me providing you get jabbed) I never stopped living, working in close contact with people that got sick, going to the grocery store rarely wearing a mask and not worrying about social distancing.

Never got more than the sniffles, never even got a fever.

So by your logic I shouldnt have had to get jabbed right?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Do you remember when they were talking about how the vaccine had to be kept at a very low temperature before dissemination? I have friends that actually worked on the labels for those vials as temperature affects adhesive on the labels. They were working on different formulas to mitigate the effects of temperature and label failure.

I think there are some real possibilities the chain of custody on some of these vaccine doses were not followed correctly and could attribute to the phenomenon we are seeing here.

They are seeing batches with 3-10x more mrna material in it. This doesn't really explain it, keeping it cold seems to keep it from breaking down. Although there are way more questions, some are seeing different types of batches with metalic material in it, and they claim some are just saline, of course given to the elites.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm just waiting for the big pharma folks to counter my claim that all chain of custody protocols were followed for every single dose administered was followed.

It would explain how bad batches got administered and people had side effects.

I don't know how they would counter that argument but I'm curiously waiting for a reply.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

They are seeing batches with 3-10x more mrna material in it. This doesn't really explain it, keeping it cold seems to keep it from breaking down. Although there are way more questions, some are seeing different types of batches with metalic material in it, and they claim some are just saline, of course given to the elites.

This can also be explained in the same way. The vials are a concentrated version of the vaccine. You must dilute them in a certain way to give accurate dosing. If this procedure is not done properly, you will see the effects you are describing.

See page two.

Vaccine Fact Sheet
edit on 20-2-2022 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

This seems completely within the realms of of probability.

But what would be the effect on the patient of a batch that had been allowed to reach a temperature above that required?

Would it cause negative pathology, or simply neutral pathology?

Is it possible that ‘overheating’ could make the vaccine dangerous, or just render its intended effect null?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I'm just waiting for the big pharma folks to counter my claim that all chain of custody protocols were followed for every single dose administered was followed.

Will never happen!

Every link in the chain of custody invites a weak link. Something distributed on this scale having no weak links is surely an impossibility. So even if it was possible to acquire and vet every single link around the globe, releasing that data would invite scandal. Thus we’ll never know!

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OK, ONE YEAR LATER,

EVERYONE I know has been vaccinated. And I know lots of people. NOT ONE, not one has had a problem.

I know, I know. It's coming. I've been hearing that since the FIRST day I got vaccinated.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry, but you guys keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Or I guess I got the SLOW ACTING vaccine. LOL!

Nah man. 🤫 best of luck to you.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I hope you waited until he landed the plane.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I really think we have some ATS posters on this site who are receiving money for posting pro vax talking points. That type of behavior points directly at a persons upbringing, and their lack of moral values

There are probably a person or two paid to post, from either side of things.

You have to consider though, maybe it's just, some people have not seen what you have, I have yet to know anyone who had any issue, and I live in a bigish city, where it over 90% vax rate, of all the people I know..nothing.

I'm not shilling for vax either, just being honest, i'm neither pro, or against.

There are bad batches. You're city likely didn't get one.

howbad.info...

Most people don't understand that Covid-19 vaccines were manufactured so quickly, there was no strict quality-control evenly applied across all batches. Quality control slows things down.

I don't deal with vaccines, but I do deal with an adjacent environment.

There is a minimum set of standards that all of these companies have to reach, these standards apply to all of their products and are more or less automatic with any product that they produce. Generally speaking these production lines are tied down so tightly that it could actually take more time to remove the safety protocols because you need to change the procedures that are used and to ensure that you're not doing something that will have a knock on effect later down the line.

For example, if you skip a safety check at one step of production it ight be automatically flagged by a computer at another step, which could stop your entire production line.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

and they claim some are just saline, of course given to the elites.

The elite that we have here were all falling over themselves to get the vax, I doubt very much that they'd want saline.

They're all old overweight men, which as we both know is a comorbidity.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

A vax given at the wrong concentration would make you feel like you had a bad case of the flu, but it wouldn't give you weird or wacky side-effects like making you magnetic or causing you to give off radio signals.

The worst effect would probably be to send a vulnerable person into shock.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
A typo? 🧐

Don’t they have editors?

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 20-2-2022 by Dalamax because: 2022 vintage

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Many doctors have discovered blood microclots are causing a WIDE variety of illnesses and have published papers.

Think of a water going thru a pipe but then make it sticky by adding bits of treacle or molasses

All dismissed by the EVIL COLLECTIVE.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Anaphylactic shock is the reason they request you sit there for 5-10 mins after receiving your vaccination, same as with any other vaccine.

(post by championoftruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join