It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer is seemingly Nervous on Twitter, Admitting Issues of BloodClot.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've mentioned this on ATS before, but my young nephew (in his 20s) got his first "vax" shot several months ago. Less than a month after, he was hospitalized with deep vein Thrombosis. It was so bad that he was in the ICU for days, and given surgery and he went through pure Hell. He was finally released but he still hasn't recovered.

He's very much a left leaning individual and hates it when I mention it could be the vax. He has held off on getting the second shot and boosters etc for now. I'm thankful for that, but to me this is so blatantly obvious. He's in his 20s, his doctors even said it's a very rare thing for young healthy people.

He told me that the docs said it's something they see with paratroopers with hard landings tend to get. I never knew that. Anyway, he's still having trouble standing and walking, he can only work for like 4 hours a day. I'm really sad for him. He's too young for this BS!

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If I had taken that vaccine I would be starting to get a little worried at this point.

Glad I didnt take it.

Stole this line from other post. Yes I'm glad.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do understand perfectly healthy individuals are the real issue...and a concern of ours too. Fine one minute, er the next.

I was only sayin'...here I am, EMT, 69, cardiac patient on long time ( over 10 yrs) blood thinners....stroke, chronic AFIB...and Pfizer Strong !( tongue in cheek,)

My perspective, albeit limited, will be shadowed by my death. Or...me growing a third arm or heart exploding.

Thnx Sir Burdman! A pleasure to hear your perspective! Best...MS

PS Stay well, you and yours..

edit on 02220428America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 20:42:04 -060042202200000004 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You got me Rollin on the floor!!👍😆 You're a "Reptilian!?" Awesome. Which "Lodge Habitat" is your Guild????*

* Seriously RM, 🤣!

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: rickymouse

You got me Rollin on the floor!!👍😆 You're a "Reptilian!?" Awesome. Which "Lodge Habitat" is your Guild????*

* Seriously RM, 🤣!

Well, it is better to be a reptillian than to have those two things form on my forehead. Everyone would be telling me I was full of Bull. Right now all they can say is I am full of croc.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
It's damage control, just damage control. Pfizer can't be sued over this whole "vaccine" fallout, but the upper management may be beginning to fear assassination. I know I would if I were in their shoes...

Exactly, when you have millions of people whose lives are destroyed and have nothing to lose, that's a scary situation for the guilty party.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I do understand perfectly healthy individuals are the real issue...and a concern of ours too. Fine one minute, er the next.

I was only sayin'...here I am, EMT, 69, cardiac patient on long time ( over 10 yrs) blood thinners....stroke, chronic AFIB...and Pfizer Strong !( tongue in cheek,)

My perspective, albeit limited, will be shadowed by my death. Or...me growing a third arm or heart exploding.

Thnx Sir Burdman! A pleasure to hear your perspective! Best...MS

PS Stay well, you and yours..

I am glad that you are doing ok and not suffering from blood clots. You do recognize that already being on blood thinners might have an impact on the shot causing you to develop or not develop clots?

I only point that out because this thread is about clotting as a possible side effect. I think everyone understands that if you or any person us on blood thinners it is going to substantially reduce the risk of a clot forming - as that is the primary function of those meds.

I have been saying this since the roll out of the rushed shots, but I'll say it again.... we do not know the moderate or long term adverse effects of them. Taking them is the equivalent of taking a stroll through a bad neighborhood at night carrying a sack of cash. Sure you may be perfectly fine after the walk, but it still doesn't seem like a good or well thought out idea from a risk benefit angle.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No Pfizer commercials during the superbowl?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Funniest thing I've seen all year is watching basketball games and the announcer saying "This game is brought to you by Moderna." What am I supposed to do with that advertisement? Go out and buy Moderna stock? Lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Pfizer now mostly china, have not conscience at all, they are deceivers and liars, plenty of law sues to show.

Now their findings for the children jabbing is good, see the FDA ask the criminals to find good things about the jabbing of children, soo they did, is all safe, is all good and parents should be ashamed for not trusting pharma.

What that tells you, did I forgot to remind all that is not wrong doings for pharma killing anybody? including our precious children and babies.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: donscorpio

Funniest thing I've seen all year is watching basketball games and the announcer saying "This game is brought to you by Moderna." What am I supposed to do with that advertisement? Go out and buy Moderna stock? Lol.

Yes, especially since the CEO and the co founder dumped all their stock and CEO deleted his twitter account. That must mean the stock is gonna sky rocket

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Interestingly? My blood WOULD NOT CLOT after Pfizer booster.

21 weeks, 21 adjustments, 21 blood draws.

Just today, my levels are good.

So, it the same thing, tho perhaps the other side of it!
Thnx

Best

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thnx

Best

Sounds like you got placebo. Not all the batches are kill shots.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Blind studies. Quite possible. Wouldn't know

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thnx

Best

That's actually really interesting. I cant recall if I have read anything about that happening from the shot.

I wonder if the booster wasn't really a booster but some kind of blood thinner. Injecting this into people that had the other two shots would slow the rate of clotting showing up considerably while the thinner was in the system.

Just typing what I am thinking on that part, but given everything else going on.. probably true.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Happened to my wife, 3 days after second jab ended up with a PE and then a collapsed lung…

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have a great idea this thread inspired.

Let's all get massively paranoid, hypertensive and increase our anxiety to panic attacks.

I'm sure that is more healthy than the vaccine.....

Facts: We are missing adult supervision throughout the world, especially online. Adult aged children posting non-stop online their morbid fantasies of impending doom.
I'm no fan of Biden or mandates. That is not freedom. But you guys are showing your immaturity just as much as the progressive left. Fact that you cannot see this is HUGELY concerning. Absolutely nothing good will come from your echo chamber.

With that said, I do find concern with those that have bad reactions after the vaccine. I think this needs to be investigated. But to jump to a conclusion based in online postings, with no valid data, is purely childish. And I ain't no lefty.
edit on 16-2-2022 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I posted this back in December. They had tv commercials and radio spots too....Went way beyond twitter.

Here is the commercial:

www.ispot.tv...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
I posted this back in December. They had tv commercials and radio spots too....Went way beyond twitter.

Here is the commercial:

www.ispot.tv...

Why did Pfizer not advertise during the superbowl?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice strange behaviour from those who took this crap?

www.omegatimesnews.com... -are-acting-weird-around-the-jabbed

Some are also saying let's are acting strange around those who took the shots. What is Pfizer going to do once people figure out there are nano-sized microchips in the shots?

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Daughter2

Here is the commercial:

www.ispot.tv...

Why did Pfizer not advertise during the superbowl?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join