It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer is seemingly Nervous on Twitter, Admitting Issues of BloodClot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

On twitter Pfizer's account for the first time after massive vaccination across the global. Pfzier inc is urging people who had being vaccainted whatever boosted or not.

Not ignore the warning signs of blood clot as they can be serious.

Pfizer urging

Deep vein thrombosis (#DVT), a blood clot in a deep vein, can travel to the lungs, leading to a pulmonary embolism (#PE). Symptoms of PE include difficulty breathing and chest pain. Contact your doctor if experiencing symptoms—this is no time to wait.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Maybe the entire plandemic and the 'vaccines' were designed to draw attention to the very real dangers of blood clots?
Kinda like a global PSA?
No?

I wonder why then. Hmm.... What could it be...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some minor side effects (like a mild fever or injection site pain) can be acceptable, but you don’t want to inoculate people with something that makes them sick.
...Bill Gates

Source

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

TOTALLY UNRELATED TO COVID VACCINES AND POLICIES. THANKS.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
natural immunity mechanism under attack

Dysregulated activation of the immune system can thus contribute to the genesis of pathological macro- and microvascular thrombosis.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Aunt just had a massive stroke from a blood clot several days after receiving her last booster.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's damage control, just damage control. Pfizer can't be sued over this whole "vaccine" fallout, but the upper management may be beginning to fear assassination. I know I would if I were in their shoes...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Just saying...I have clotting problems, had Pfizer 1,2 and Booster, am 69 and had the issues BEFORE. Im waaaaaaaaay better these days after.

Im just sayin for the record. Dont cuss me out....

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Just saying...I have clotting problems, had Pfizer 1,2 and Booster, am 69 and had the issues BEFORE. Im waaaaaaaaay better these days after.

Were you already taking anti-clotting medication BEFORE you received your "vaccines"?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Is this Pfizer attempting to get ahead of the "unfavorable cllnical data" they recently warned the shareholders about?

twitter.com... 5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shtfplan.com%2Fheadline-news%2Fpfizers-quiet-warning-unfavorable-pre-clinical-clinical-or-safety-data-may-impact-busin ess

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Just saying what, you didn't actually say anything of substance.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Pfizer does manufacture apixaban along with Bristol Myers for DVT. A friend of mine is still on it due to pulmonary blood clots in his lungs during his bout with covid in Dec of 2020.

Did I miss something in the Tweet that is vaccination related? They've manufactured this drug for quite a long time and DVT and PE occur commonly with Covid.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just typical things they discover with all medications following clinical testing. Oh, wait, they didn’t do clinical testing!

This is just the tip of the iceberg me thinks.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I didn't get the shots, and I have no blood clots. just saying.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Pharma Executives...

Avoiding the vaccine

Abandoning Social media

Selling off stock.

Pattern emerges. He who has brains, let him see.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

On twitter Pfizer's account for the first time after massive vaccination across the global. Pfzier inc is urging people who had being vaccainted whatever boosted or not.

Not ignore the warning signs of blood clot as they can be serious.

Pfizer urging

Deep vein thrombosis (#DVT), a blood clot in a deep vein, can travel to the lungs, leading to a pulmonary embolism (#PE). Symptoms of PE include difficulty breathing and chest pain. Contact your doctor if experiencing symptoms—this is no time to wait.

The UK spent 3.2 billion on anticoagulants back in 2021, the NHS usually spends around two hundred million a year on them.

www.investmentwatchblog.com...

Inspector Clouseau could solve this one.

edit on th02581111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

That would not be out of line with this.

Data from the beginning of the pandemic indicated that the incidence of blood clots in severe COVID-19 illness ranged from 20 to 40 percent. The incidence in people with mild or moderate COVID-19 illness was three to nine percent.

Vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT)The condition occurs only with adenovirus vaccines, including the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines, and does not occur with the mRNA vaccines, though researchers don’t yet understand why this is the case. It’s also very rare — the most recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report recorded just 28 cases of VITT by May 2021, when nine million doses of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 single-dose vaccine had been administered. The estimated risk for VITT is about seven in one million, the CDC says. As of October 5, 2021, four people in the United States have died of VITT related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Link

Link

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Smigg

That would not be out of line with this.

Data from the beginning of the pandemic indicated that the incidence of blood clots in severe COVID-19 illness ranged from 20 to 40 percent. The incidence in people with mild or moderate COVID-19 illness was three to nine percent.

Vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT)The condition occurs only with adenovirus vaccines, including the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines, and does not occur with the mRNA vaccines, though researchers don’t yet understand why this is the case. It’s also very rare — the most recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report recorded just 28 cases of VITT by May 2021, when nine million doses of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 single-dose vaccine had been administered. The estimated risk for VITT is about seven in one million, the CDC says. As of October 5, 2021, four people in the United States have died of VITT related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Link

Link

It must be an error by the government if it's not in line with anything, what a waist of money hey.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

/

" I dont mean to bragg"

Same thing happened to my step father in law. Double vaxxed, out for a walk with my mother in law. He got a blank look on his face then fell face first into rocky ground. He is messed up real bad and totally regrets getting the injections. My Father in law died within a week of receiving his first injection.

I wonder how proud that woman is after dropping her melon on the stage right after running her mouth?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

69!!!

I can't wait until I turn 69.

Bill and Ted will be proud.

P.S. San Dimas High School Football Rules!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join