It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Seen Using Military Grade Level Unit To Remove Convoy Protestors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Canadian Police Seen Using Military Grade Level Unit To Remove Convoy Protestors
According to a YT channel reporting the events in Canada and on the ground the Canadian police/military? had being seen to be using military grade level unit to intimidate the convoy protestors in order to remove them from the bridge.

What it appears that the Canadian dictator Justin Trudeau had decided to use a energy based weapon to remove intimidate the convoy protestors in order to remove them from the bridge.

To see that the Canadian police or military to remove group of protestors and people who are protesting peacefully. Is appealing. It shows that the Justin Trudeau is hell bent onto with his 100% vaccination no plans on meeting nor hearing from the protestors.

Trudeau has no road map just pretends to listen to science. From the same Prime Minster who brought you to mix and match your vaccines based on no data.

If Trudeau does this he will sink lower in his approval ratings. If not even further lower.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau admin/Canadian have no plans on meeting, listening to the protestors who he claims are far right. The more things like this occur the likely that the convoy protests is going to grow.

If they stopped it it wont likely end from what i had seen so far.

Trudeau claims that 90% Canadians are vaccinated.
Yes they are but only because of the mandates they were intimidated by pressure of the mandates if they didn't they would lose their
Jobs.

But how many of those 90% vaxed Canadians will be taking their 4th doses? 5th doses? it does appear in some places the vaccination rate had slowed.
edit on 12-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Democrats are trying to 'help' somehow on the Windsor protest.

I advise leaving immediately.

Gave the first warning 6 hours before sh1t hit the fan in Windsor today.

This is not a drill.

No sense in intentionally entering a government ambush.

Go to another site until we can stop what democrats have planned, I don't think protesters have any chance of winning the Windsor battle right now, so the smart choice is to let the government have their bridge for now.

Stay safe.

By staying smart.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The vehicle looks like a mini-LRAD, crowd control. A microwave emitter that may cause cancers (they'll tell you otherwise), but certainly can cause pain through either sub-dermal/dermal heating or nerve induction. Back in Africa, there were trucks like that, some armored, some not, none had LRADs, but they were all vulnerable to a variety of attacks. IEDs were used in some cases or RPGs, but depleted uranium and titanium flechette rounds for the 50 BMG M82s always provided great results. Of course that's in the case of an actual campaign or war level engagement where we had ROEs, but obviously the MLA/ANC didn't, they were just terrorists generally after soft targets. Funny, the canadian politicians and police are behaving like terrorists, they breached their oath and should stand down.

Seems to me that the definition of a terrorist is a person or a group that uses fear, violence, coercion, extortion, intimidation, threats and terrorizes a civilian population, specifically in the majority of cases attacking soft targets or defenseless individuals, for idealistic or political gain. Our politicians, medical people and police seem to fit the label of terrorist to a tee!

Cheers - Dave

edit on 2/13.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: forgot intimidation

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Justin Trudeau admin/Canadian have no plans on meeting, listening to the protestors who he claims are far right. The more things like this occur the likely that the convoy protests is going to grow.

Yes they are but only because of the mandates they were intimidated by pressure of the mandates if they didn't they would lose their
Jobs.

But how many of those 90% vaxed Canadians will be taking their 4th doses? 5th doses? it does appear in some places the vaccination rate had slowed.

I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other lieberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny. Further, to claim there is a 90% vaccination rate of something that isn't even a vaccine is ridiculous. I would be very surprised if even 50% of the population was stupid enough to get the mRNA lethal injections.

The projections under Deagel were that 11 million Canadians would die before 2025, that's around 40% of the population. The numbers for the US are a lot higher at 230 million Deagel projects as dead by 2025. If these numbers are correct, this is what the treasonous politicians have brought you and your families, death, accelerated or really fast.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Jobs.

the geberment is making up those amounts of people vaccinated and thats a fact its way less

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I didn't know anything about that vehicle in Africa, thanks for the brain food.

I agree with your post completely.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Good to see some haunting going on, btw.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

This has to be your av.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

This has to be your av.

Cheers

I LOVE it!

Gonna set that up as soon as I get back to a computer, phone posting this weekend.

edit on 13-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The more force governments use against their people the more the governments will receive pushback. This is going to be the political equivalent of the ‘Streisand’ effect for Trudeau and his criminal regime. Humans naturally want to be free.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Germany,Austria, France, Italy made a mistake with these mandates and passes.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The more force governments use against their people the more the governments will receive pushback. This is going to be the political equivalent of the ‘Streisand’ effect for Trudeau and his criminal regime. Humans naturally want to be free.

Cornered animals are dangerously unpredictable.

Canadian democrats (hehe) are completely cornered, and will never be more dangerous or unpredictable than they are right now.

We haven't won anything yet, and can still lose everything.

Dodge their assaults like a bull fighter proudly singing your national anthem.

THAT is how we win.

Everyone. Everywhere.

Stay safe.

By staying smart.

edit on 13-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i'm thick
what is a "Military Grade Level Unit"?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
i'm thick
what is a "Military Grade Level Unit"?

Far in excess of what is normally available to any civilian police department.

My own generic off the cuff definition.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

YouTube link not loading video for me. I've tried a couple different ways including loading the url into YouTube search which usually works for me. I wonder if it's temporary or if somethings happenes. It's not saying it's been removed, just loads YouTube without the video

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
Cornered animals are dangerously unpredictable.

Including the ones who will cower behind the words, "I was just doing my job."

Lot of merit to this quote:

Funny, the canadian politicians and police are behaving like terrorists, they breached their oath and should stand down.

Seems to me that the definition of a terrorist is a person or a group that uses fear, violence, coercion, extortion, intimidation, threats and terrorizes a civilian population, specifically in the majority of cases attacking soft targets or defenseless individuals, for idealistic or political gain. Our politicians, medical people and police seem to fit the label of terrorist to a tee!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other liberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny.

If the party gets started ... a lot of blood's gonna be spilled.

All over the world, I hope.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Me, I just hope the turdwater gets flushed without a civil war.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Me, I just hope the turdwater gets flushed without a civil war.

Hiya Cav!!

I want to see all of 'em burn.

They forced me to take the injections just for a plane ride back home. I don't 'feel right' inside anymore ... to a point that I'm getting my personal affairs in order.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join