It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Seen Using Military Grade Level Unit To Remove Convoy Protestors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Snarl

I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other liberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny.

If the party gets started ... a lot of blood's gonna be spilled.

All over the world, I hope.

We who have been in wars, do not want more war, but we will all step up if called.

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

From wheelchairs if necessary.

This is a pretty good video concerning the present violations to international and domestic law in Canada. It also applies to every other country in the world that has signed the treaties. Link

He repeats basically what I am saying, nobody wants war, but that POS SOB trudeau has to go. All of these despots have to go and personally, I am the point where I am with Diefenbaker, he stated that Pierre Trudeau was a politician worthy of assassination. Well, Pierre's stepson, Justin is orders of magnitude more worthy. Hell, the liberal cabinet, the NDP, any politicians pushing this garbage, all the premiers, governor general, lieutenant governors, health ministers, colleges of physicians and surgeons in every province, hospital administration and so many doctors, the police in some cases, the RCMP and CSIS for dereliction of duty, etc., they all need to be charged and tried.

I believe we need the death penalty back for high crimes, high treason and crimes against humanity. It serves no one that we keep this human garbage in storage on the taxpayer dime, it's simply throwing good money after bad. In addition, no death penalty, no deterrent.

Cheers - Dave

I don't want anything to do with assassinations, but a promptly applied death penalty would be fantastic.

Democrats would not have done this if the death penalty was a real threat to them.

Is this why democrats have been shredding the death penalty laws for decades?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other liberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny.

We who have been in wars, do not want more war, but we will all step up if called.

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

This is a pretty good video concerning the present violations to international and domestic law in Canada. It also applies to every other country in the world that has signed the treaties. Link

He repeats basically what I am saying, nobody wants war, but that POS SOB trudeau has to go. All of these despots have to go and personally, I am the point where I am with Diefenbaker, he stated that Pierre Trudeau was a politician worthy of assassination. Well, Pierre's stepson, Justin is orders of magnitude more worthy. Hell, the liberal cabinet, the NDP, any politicians pushing this garbage, all the premiers, governor general, lieutenant governors, health ministers, colleges of physicians and surgeons in every province, hospital administration and so many doctors, the police in some cases, the RCMP and CSIS for dereliction of duty, etc., they all need to be charged and tried.

I believe we need the death penalty back for high crimes, high treason and crimes against humanity. It serves no one that we keep this human garbage in storage on the taxpayer dime, it's simply throwing good money after bad. In addition, no death penalty, no deterrent.

Cheers - Dave

I don't want anything to do with assassinations, but a promptly applied death penalty would be fantastic.

Democrats would not have done this if the death penalty was a real threat to them.

That's part of it, liberals have been gutting laws that apply to them or changing them so they can circumvent judgement. A good example is that politicians in Canada placed a law of limitations at three years to bring charges of high treason and high crimes. Things that make you go hmmm, eh?

On assassinations, well, I have cataracts developing and my eyesight is 5.5/2.5, so I guess all that sniper training near Hoedspruit AFB with the 50 BMGs in the late 80's is just going to have to go to waste. We all get old and some skills have a shelf life....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/13.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ors/

You were warned.

Agency hackers took down GiveSendGo today, and made public the names and addresses of every donor.

Expect another attempt for a U.S. court order to steal your money tomorrow.

Along with a high likelihood of some sort of violence or destruction in the Windsor crossing area.

I STRONGLY advise getting your funds out of the U.S. the second banks open in the morning, and abandoning the Windsor protest area.

This is probably the last warning you'll receive from me on this, source is now taking action to prevent detection.

edit on 14-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I forgot to mention, the government should have no problem with assassinations being directed at them, since they had no problem assassinating Barry and Honey Sherman. Or as well, the patsy they set up to do the job once he was back in Nova Scotia. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, at least that's the old fall back position ;-)

Typical disclaimer: I don't advocate violence, I simply observe trends and situations.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I forgot to mention, the government should have no problem with assassinations being directed at them, since they had no problem assassinating Barry and Honey Sherman. Or as well, the patsy they set up to do the job once he was back in Nova Scotia. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, at least that's the old fall back position ;-)

Typical disclaimer: I don't advocate violence, I simply observe trends and situations.

Cheers - Dave

I understand the observed trends, and the sentiment, but in this case we don't need assassinations (we aren't hiding any truths), and going to that level could backfire on us bigly.

Best use for your skills is as reserve forces in case our peaceful plans fail.

This time.

Just the fact that folks like you exist helps keep democrats peaceful enough for millions of folks like me to operate, so you are already having a massive positive effect on the ground.

edit on 14-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

These are not independent hackers pissed off at people supporting freedom, these are government actors working for the NSA.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

These are not independent hackers pissed off at people supporting freedom, these are government actors working for the NSA.

Cheers - Dave

I don't know which agency, but my source predicted this type of activity on Friday evening, after overhearing JUST enough of what democrats were planning. I repeated it here as best I could.

This was the democrat party false flagging GiveSendGo.

Whether using actual agency employees or useful cutouts.

They aren't finished yet either, there is some kind of big importance for Monday by the democrats who did this.

Specifically, Monday morning.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

Cheers - Dave

I have cataracts developing and my eyesight is 5.5/2.5, so I guess all that sniper training near Hoedspruit AFB with the 50 BMGs in the late 80's is just going to have to go to waste. We all get old and some skills have a shelf life....

Aim for the one in the middle.

You'll still be more accurate than most democrats.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

Democrats are trying to 'help' somehow on the Windsor protest.

I advise leaving immediately.

Gave the first warning 6 hours before sh1t hit the fan in Windsor today.

This is not a drill.

No sense in intentionally entering a government ambush.

Go to another site until we can stop what democrats have planned, I don't think protesters have any chance of winning the Windsor battle right now, so the smart choice is to let the government have their bridge for now.

Stay safe.

By staying smart.

The upper class has great distain for the middle.
They will make this an ugly war. These truckers need all the support they can get.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

I would have to be the outpost type who buys them time. I am not going on an offensive trips. I am most likely a hinderance now if I had to move out like the old days. I was however reasonably good with some of the important parts of aiming a rifle and hitting my target and was prepared to give my all already for truth, Godliness, my family and the USA. Not to say I wouldn't give my blood to defend the innocent of other nations, as I would have if it was needed. Here's to white hats exposing them and doing the EBS 8 hour repeating confessions of these sick people.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
I would imagine that they have to keep up a pretty wild public presence to continue fueling their BS narrative

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: JIMC5499

Right now the Canadian Government's only chance to win is to provoke violence. Putting out information on how to take out or disable the vehicles can be taken as promoting violence.

Chance to win what?

Also, are you kidding me, do you really think the government is doing something, and not the people that control all governments?

You are talking about freedom of speech, and advising that people shouldn't use that particular right.

Whom do you work for, exactly?

You'd be surprised at who I work for.

I'm actually in favor of the truckers. I'll stand by my statement. The Canadian Government has to provoke the protestors into violence to discredit them. It's the same BS that media tried to pull with the Antifa and BLM "peaceful protests". They were praying for people to respond to their protests so they could label Conservatives as violent racists. When they couldn't do that, they came up with the January 6th incident.

You're freedom of speech can be used against the protesters. All it takes is for one media clown to see your posts and there's a story about how the protester's are receiving support from violent factions. It may not be true, but, do you think that they care?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Right now the Canadian Government's only chance to win is to provoke violence. Putting out information on how to take out or disable the vehicles can be taken as promoting violence.

Chance to win what?

Also, are you kidding me, do you really think the government is doing something, and not the people that control all governments?

You are talking about freedom of speech, and advising that people shouldn't use that particular right.

Whom do you work for, exactly?

You'd be surprised at who I work for.

I'm actually in favor of the truckers. I'll stand by my statement. The Canadian Government has to provoke the protestors into violence to discredit them. It's the same BS that media tried to pull with the Antifa and BLM "peaceful protests". They were praying for people to respond to their protests so they could label Conservatives as violent racists. When they couldn't do that, they came up with the January 6th incident.

You're freedom of speech can be used against the protesters. All it takes is for one media clown to see your posts and there's a story about how the protester's are receiving support from violent factions. It may not be true, but, do you think that they care?

Doubt I would be surprised.

We've obviously read some of the same ancient training manuals.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Doubt I would be surprised.

We've obviously read some of the same ancient training manuals.

No manuals. I had a Professor for Psych I who at the time I thought was a bit of a nut, now I realize how right he was.

I'm a Mechanical Engineer that designs industrial machinery. If I wanted to take those vehicles out I could do it without violence.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Former Aerospace Machinist.

Now I.T. Manager for Aerospace R&D Engineering group.

With a few 'government' jobs before & between.

Professor & I may have shared some reading material then.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How interesting, I was sitting in the pub earlier reading David Icke's Phantom Self: And how to find the real one (David Icke Books Ltd: 2016).

And long before Covid, he writes: "Notice how the police increasingly look and behave like the military"? (p.282).

A globalized central command structure may be called in that's actually not local police, but some kind of private army by now, that's been recruiting and training psychopaths for years.
edit on 14-2-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

He was the first person I ever heard to make this statement.

"A person is smart. People are stupid." I heard it again awhile later in the movie Space Cowboys. At the time in class I was puzzled by it. Not anymore.

<< 1  2   >>

join