It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lujan Suffers Stroke. Senate 50 - 50

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find it.

Link to Article

Democratic Sen. Ben Ray Luján's office announced Tuesday he had suffered a stroke.
His absence means that Democrats' razor-thin Senate majority is gone.
Depending on the length of his absence, it could hamper Democrats' ability to pass laws.

Was this perhaps caused by the 'vaccine'? He is only 48 years old.

Does anyone know any specific good that will come of the Senate being 50 / 50 now?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I was going to post it yesterday, but it wouldn't have been nice. He pushed vaccines hard.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There have been a lot more strokes happening to guys between fifty and sixty here and some guys my brother work with are starting to notice that guys die more between fifty and sixty over the last ten years. It used to be guys bit the dust right after retirement, but now it seems those at risk are dying younger..strokes and heart problems is the biggest cause around here now.

I do not know if there is an increase in the last year though, My brother works at the mine locally and there is a lot of chat about this but whether the numbers have rose since vaccinations they have not been able to figure out yet. I guess it has been changing for a couple of years, even six to eight months before this pandemic struck. Maybe the pandemic is a cover up for something allowed in the food now that is causing problems with the body overresponding to things.

Could be multiple conspiracies that we should be concerned with, they have known for a long time that the world is overpopulated.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good choice. A lot of 'liberals' could learn from that and remember 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There have been a lot more strokes happening to guys between fifty and sixty here and some guys my brother work with are starting to notice that guys die more between fifty and sixty over the last ten years. It used to be guys bit the dust right after retirement, but now it seems those at risk are dying younger..strokes and heart problems is the biggest cause around here now..

My old boss's husband died of a heart attack in his 50's. He was a severely heavy smoker; his voice was like gravel.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Bye-Bye "End the Filibuster"

Bye-Bye "BBB"

Bye-Bye "whatever else" 👋🏼

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can (R)s now force votes for a new Majority Leader and new Committee Chairs ??

Real "Count" now is 50(R) -- 49(D) ?? 🥥🕳️

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

If you look at how society has been the last several years it really isn't surprising. The workdays are longer, the work weeks are getting longer, diet is typically worse, sleep is typically worse, and being medicated for anxiety is up. In general the amount of stress most peopel endure is up whether it is job related or pressure they put on themselves.

I am in my mid 40's and several years ago when I worked a different job I could feel my blood pressure rise, I was on-call 24/7 365 days a year and was taking headache medicine serval times a week and at one point went to the ER for a Migraine that they thought may have been an aneurysm, turned out to not be. I have never smoked and work out several times a week and rarely would eat fast food.

I wouldn't say I was a lean mean fighting machine but I was not extremely overweight or anything. A few years ago I switched jobs and now I rarely take medicine for a headache, I sleep better and in general I feel better and I actually make more money now then I did before so it was a win win.

With the rise in stress in general and the possibility of jabs causing strokes and blood clots it is only going to get worse. From the evidence I have seen from videos provided by professionals in medical fields and most recently embalmers I am convinced the vaccines are contributing. Maybe not to everyone but a certain part of the population is for sure affected.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like music!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How the hell did Pelosi become Speaker?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I don't know about a rise in stress being so widespread; maybe, but I just haven't seen it. Or people hide it really well.
For sure the last year has 'mysteriously' had more cardiac events. I lost like 10 lbs during lockdown from all the daily walking (nothing else to do) but now 1.5 years (?) later I am putting it on due to beer and less movement so I need to fix that myself. I am not overweight but I don't like the belly.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

She's in the House, FFS, not the Senate.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sounds like music!

How does this sound?

www.channel3000.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hopefully he does make a full recovery, I don't know many stroke sufferers that have a full recovery. There are typically residual issues after the fact as well as increased risk of other strokes. I've had to watch family go through this, not a fun time for anyone regardless of their political ideals.
edit on 2/2/22 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No #. I was just randomly asking since she sucks

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I am still sad about Randy Travis (singer/composer)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like music, but sounds like good news.
I never wish ill on anyone because of stupid politics.

I only wish that stupid politics would become smart politics.

Unlike some people.

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I’m sorry people are so stupid they can’t read and understand about these vaccines. If you have taken it I guess you get what you get.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

She's the Majority (Speaker) in The House, not the Senate but not for long 🥳

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sounds like music!