It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lujan Suffers Stroke. Senate 50 - 50

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
With an "Odd" Number of Senators, a tie is impossible and Kamala becomes irrelevant 🥶

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah having strokes at 48 is normal. They are working on normalizing heart attacks and strokes in 30 and 40 years old. I've never heard of one before, but in the last year there's been an uncountable number in that age group. But not in 2020. Only 2021. Gee I wonder what the difference is.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Filly Time Libs . DEAL with it .

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The vaccines were adjusted in early 2021. I did a thread on it.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Huh? My uncle had two at 34 years old, 40 years ago. My grandfather died of one at 55. A woman I know was 28 and died of one. You do realize they do happen to younger people right? Not like they never existed and suddenly they are happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There have been a lot more strokes happening to guys between fifty and sixty here and some guys my brother work with are starting to notice that guys die more between fifty and sixty over the last ten years. It used to be guys bit the dust right after retirement, but now it seems those at risk are dying younger..strokes and heart problems is the biggest cause around here now.

I do not know if there is an increase in the last year though, My brother works at the mine locally and there is a lot of chat about this but whether the numbers have rose since vaccinations they have not been able to figure out yet. I guess it has been changing for a couple of years, even six to eight months before this pandemic struck. Maybe the pandemic is a cover up for something allowed in the food now that is causing problems with the body overresponding to things.

Could be multiple conspiracies that we should be concerned with, they have known for a long time that the world is overpopulated.

I might be wrong, but I think it comes down to eating too much food that is MGO grown type of food. I think there is a reason why Russia will not allow MGO food products in their country.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Im reminded of a large handfuls of information that youve posted on diet, vitamins and food.

The American diet is broadly terrible. Further reinforced with the lack of nutritional value. Even further with everyday desk type work.

While the current covid nonsense ensues, it should be a much broader topic as it relates to dying younger than expected.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Portion control and a vitamin regime while at least walking a mile or two each evening would go a long way to helping, even if your base diet is still meh to bad.

But we are normalizing obesity *shrugs* so cant even talk about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Imagine the life saving measures in advocating what you just posted vs vaccines, treatments etc combined.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It does happen. As a migraine sufferer, I am more aware of that than most would be.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is there any official "COVID19 Status" for Senator Lujan ?

Like was the stroke:
"with COVID19"
or
"of COVID19"
or
"because of COVID19"
or
whatever?😨

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
and it depends where in the brain it happens if you live or die.

even a minor stroke can take your eyesight, hearing, smell , taste, vocal communication, or a foot or arm or make it look like you have bells palsy.

my granddad had a stroke and it paralized his left side and when he tried to talk it came out gibberish but he had his intellect. it was very frustrating to him when we didn't understand. he could play cards fine.

he was lucky it was there and not where it would kill him outright.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

are those things filibuster proof?

Because if not then the answer is no.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

no it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Gray Rumors Inside say this is MSM scripted to take heat away from the Democrat failure to sway Sinema and Manchin !!!!!

My God could it be ? 🤫

Heh. When I seen he had a stroke and the headline included 'is expected to fully recover", my first thought is ummm how the F could someone be 'expected to fully recover' from a stroke?!! Smells like BS ?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It isn't the GMO that is the problem usually, it is why they modified them. Roundup ready, or altering the chemistry of the finished food to produce a food that grows faster yet does not posses certain medical properties that we need to eat to stay healthy. Those plant defense chemistries can be beneficial.

Like with the White Russets GMO. they lowered asparagaines so there would be less acrylamides forming in the french fries...but the evidence does not show that acrylamides in occasional consumption of fries is harmful, but in the food processing facilities there is cancer upon exposure to higher amounts than found in any food. There is much more asparagaines in asparagus than in potatoes and grilling those on a BBQ grill or under a broiler will produce much more if they get black.

Meanwhile, asparagaines are calming chemistries, with lower levels more people will have to get anti-anxiety meds which means more money for Pharma companies as more prescriptions will be necessary.

Profit and deceit run this country. I can use potato chemistry to moderate my epilepsy risk and it is an important part of my treatment regime. Asparagus is much stronger but it also is more doping, but like five spears cut up in some cream of celery soup will take care of my needs to control things for five days, half a cup a day of the soup is all I need.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

A lot of the vegetables are genetically modified to stop insects from eating them. Some are genetically modified that if an insect eats them, that it clogs the digestive system of the insect and kills the insect.

Problem is that if you genetically modify a vegetable to clog an insect's digestive tract or make it undigestible for an insect, then sometimes humans don't fully digest it either.

Like GMO corn. If you eat corn and it comes out the other end full kernels in the toilet, that means it's undigestable for humans.

Corn is a scary crop when it comes to genetic alteration. Just about every Big Pharma company has one or more breeds of GMO corn that will render humans or livestock sterile. While humans usually don't realize that corn they ate rendered them sterile, ranchers with livestock catch on fast when GMO corn renders their livestock sterile. They sue and Big Pharma nearly always settles out of court. (Syngenta, Monsanto-Bayer)

And then there's GMO corn that gives it's eaters itchy rashes head to toe like StarLink Corn used by Taco Bell that sued Big Pharma (Bayer). Not sure why they created corn to make everyone have itchy rashes. Even though Bayer had to pay out for StarLink Corn to Taco Bell and its customers, they still continued to sell StarLink Corn to Pig Farmers. Poor Pigs! All the pigs could do was rub in dirt and manure when they were given itchy StarLink corn. They couldn't scratch.

Food can be genetically modified to do just about anything.

edit on 3-2-2022 by MapMistress because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
95% of the Mainstream Media is RELIEVED to say that Senator Lujan's stroke is the reason why Biden can't get anything done.

One Example of Thousands with the same wording: www.courthousenews.com...

But 5% are revealing in their headline, that Senator Lujan will only be absent 4 to 6 weeks. That Sinema and Manchin will still be there and blocking the Biden's most nutty proposals.

Here's an example from the HONEST media: www.cnbc.com... (CNBC is like the opposite of MSNBC. Very weird.)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I recall someone mentioning in threads here a projection that this month would see a surge in vaccination-related health issues.

Besides the senator, there have been around three instances among friends and family this month.

One medical technician we know said he stopped getting vaccinated because his immune system was weaker. (Sorry, I've no idea how he determined that, but he has always seemed a reasonable person to me).

Guess we'll see.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join