It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fentanyl, Covid, China killing tons of Americans..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So, blaming China for complex problems will fix everything?

Sounds more like incitement to racism/national vilification than a true desire to solve these problems.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Has anybody tested Fentanyl for the Coronavirus?

I mean if it is all a part of a single devious plot, then might as well combine the 2. That would have been a good way to initially distribute the virus. Quickly widespread.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, blaming China for complex problems will fix everything?

Sounds more like incitement to racism/national vilification than a true desire to solve these problems.

Certain types of problems are never really solved. They're just rearranged.

Such as problems involving drugs, race, etc...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Funny how people think it's the Chinese. America is the biggest illegal drug trafficker in America. Watch the movie American Made (it's got Tom Cruise in it, playing the real-life story of Barry Seal) to get a little more up to date as to who is responsible for the fake war on drugs. The authorities don't mind you taking drugs, as long as they are the drugs they are supplying, be it fentanyl, crack, whack, or smack.

Then again, America is hooked on pharmaceutical pills and powders. That's the real good #, so I've heard tell. The crack epidemic was caused by the CIA. True story.

You aren't wrong, it's one reason the Drug War is ridiculous and pure nonsense, have heard rumors that the CIA likes to keep its hand in the cookie jar, for intel and occasionally to do other sanctioned jobs they might not be able to do directly.

but it doesn't mean China isn't sending loads of the crap too. every large and lot of smaller ones have multiple gangs of multiple ethnicities, White Black Latino Chinese Vietnamese, Columbian, and others all with their
specialties and suppliers and all fighting for the same turf. Throw in the meth epidemic in rural, suburban, and urban areas. We got a lot of people hooked on a lot of different chit.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The trouble with alot of Americans is its always someone else's fault.

Stop taking so many drugs. Take responsibility for your own actions.

So the fact that China is manufacturing and distributing fentanyl and has created and released a bioweapon is the fault of Americans with an addiction?

I can agree that many problems in the world are due to a lack of personal responsibility, but China has none in this? Is that it?

That bio weapon was funded and researched by the US oh clueless one.

Tou know these drugs are addictive and destructive, why would anyone with any common sense start taking them.

You're diverting from my point. Everyone has personal responsibility, that includes Fauci and his funding of the GOF studies at Wuhan, along with the Chinese for their involvement, something you seem to be diverting attention from.

I don't think a street junkie invented fentanyl (back in 1959) or that many junkies in the U.S. are involved in its manufacture and international distribution or are backed by a communist government (like China). Most addicts don't want their drugs laced with fentanyl as for those who do, they're going for the Darwin Award.
edit on 3-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You have a link to Paul Janssen being a junkie? The guy was a very accomplished physician and business owner.

edit on 3-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You have a link to Paul Janssen being a junkie? The guy was a very accomplished physician and business owner.

What I wrote . . .

I don't think a street junkie invented fentanyl (back in 1959)

It seems I was right, that guy is a legend in his field. Why would you imply I was suggesting Janssen was a user?
edit on 3-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yeah, I misread that.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok, something nobody touched on:
A lot of street drugs, are now being cut with Fentanyl.
That is killing a lot of drug users, where the pure drug most likely wouldn't have, because the drug dealers aren't measuring the crap out.

It's a cheap filler.

We've lost a couple kids in our small town, due to this. Heroin & Meth cut with it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join