It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fentanyl, Covid, China killing tons of Americans..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I dont know how it cant get any more simple.

2 elements coming out of China, literally killing Americans off in record numbers. Covid and fentanyl.

The rates are increasing....and there is zero accountability. I've never seen such incompetence or distain the upper class has on the middle.

I hope people break soon and we see push back on the orchestrators.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It's China's fault people are druggies? How about they get their **** together?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The trouble with alot of Americans is its always someone else's fault.

Stop taking so many drugs. Take responsibility for your own actions.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You seem like one of those YouTube comments who spam Chinese Commie and Democrats

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

So the fact that China is manufacturing and distributing fentanyl and has created and released a bioweapon is the fault of Americans with an addiction?

I can agree that many problems in the world are due to a lack of personal responsibility, but China has none in this? Is that it?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

So the fact that China is manufacturing and distributing fentanyl and has created and released a bioweapon is the fault of Americans with an addiction?

I can agree that many problems in the world are due to a lack of personal responsibility, but China has none in this? Is that it?

That bio weapon was funded and researched by the US oh clueless one.

Tou know these drugs are addictive and destructive, why would anyone with any common sense start taking them.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's China's fault people are druggies? How about they get their **** together?

Man you must be dumb. 90% of fentanyl is for legit hospital use. This drug even when prescribed legitimate turns people who never touched drugs into junkies.

If you owned and island and cared for your inhabitants and an outside source was creating and pushing this dangerous drug into your island.

Your stance is keep it flowing in, its eveyones fault who was prescribed or tried this drug?

Genius

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I believe heart disease kills more Americans than fentanyl and Covid combined.

Why don't we hold fast food chains responsible?

Don't people have a right as to what they put inside their bodies? Whether it be drugs or fastfood or vaccines or penis.

I loved to used rugs in my 20's.
Lost a few friends and even got the cocktail wrong on some occasions and got so comfortably numb, I almost didn't make it.

Learned many lessons about myself and had a great time... sorry.

I keep it all natural now. Fungi, grapes, cannabis and coffee.

The point, on the fentanyl side at least, is prohibition doesn't work.

Letting people make their own choices and taking responsibility for their own actions is the essence of freedom.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ok Americans will take responsibility for China producing this radical drug, china for allowing it shipped out of their country undetected into the borders of the u.s. where its illegally brought in.

Dr ls who prescribe this drug Turning people into junkies.

The pill epidemic and big pharma years ago was already found to be negligent. This is 100x worse.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
If you owned and island and cared for your inhabitants and an outside source was creating and pushing this dangerous drug into your island.

Yeah, let's have a War on Drugs, maybe that will solve the problem.

*twirls finger next to temple*

FFS.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, let's have a War on Drugs, maybe that will solve the problem.

*twirls finger next to temple*

FFS.

Ita not a war on drugs, its not personal responsibility. Just numbers.

2 elements coming out of China are killing Americans in record number. That's it.

Doesnt matter why.

It's the bottom line fact. 2 elements coming out of China are killing Americans on par with war. Naive naive naive.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

2 elements coming out of China are killing Americans in record number. That's it.

The Vid is not killing people in record numbers and if you're dumb enough to take fentanyl on your own that's your problem. No one makes you take that stuff. Not the Chinese, not the cartels and not Billy Joe Jim Bob selling it to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Giit'n even for The East India Company !!

(or is it STILL The East India Company ?) 🌫️🔥

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ive been thinking about that one a lot. Many peiple around me have died in the past few years. If i was going to give this whole thing a TLDR i would say it went like this;
-China used its people as robots to make products with stolen western designs at fractions of the cost as we could produce. All of our money in these markets went directly to fuelling the Chinese military.

-They came up with as many tactics as possible to create things for us to fight about internally such as racism, transgenderism, sexism, etc. None of these issues deserved the insane amount of energy and the toxic effect of this added to weakening us

-China and Russia created hacker groups to cause as many problems as their imaginations can come up with
- They bribed or intimidated as many people within our societies as they could to turn against us. This number is huge and this has basically caused us not to trust any organizations, including our governments and the CDC and WHO

- The Chinese and Russians Control most drugs worldwide except coc aine and heroine which the americans control. Fentanyl was manufactured in China and has killed civilians in the thousands all around us

And to top all of this off most of us have now been injected with something created with technology we probably dont unserstand, including the ones that originally invented this tech. The vaccines cause this bioweapon to flourish and we are pretending we didnt just lose a huge battle in this war while our governments turn against us
reply to: Bloodworth

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This isnt just losing the losers. This is costing us dearly to clean up the mess as we take care of them while they die and scrape their bodies off the streets. Most of them are young.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exit89
This isnt just losing the losers.

No one makes you take drugs. Read that again slowly.

When you decide to take fentanyl you brought that on yourself. I can still remember the War on Drugs where we were going to take out the South American cartels producing coke, how'd that work out?

I despise China but this isn't a China thing, this is a druggy being a druggy thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exit89
Ive been thinking about that one a lot. Many peiple around me have died in the past few years. If i was going to give this whole thing a TLDR i would say it went like this;
-China used its people as robots to make products with stolen western designs at fractions of the cost as we could produce. All of our money in these markets went directly to fuelling the Chinese military.

-They came up with as many tactics as possible to create things for us to fight about internally such as racism, transgenderism, sexism, etc. None of these issues deserved the insane amount of energy and the toxic effect of this added to weakening us

-China and Russia created hacker groups to cause as many problems as their imaginations can come up with
- They bribed or intimidated as many people within our societies as they could to turn against us. This number is huge and this has basically caused us not to trust any organizations, including our governments and the CDC and WHO

- The Chinese and Russians Control most drugs worldwide except coc aine and heroine which the americans control. Fentanyl was manufactured in China and has killed civilians in the thousands all around us

And to top all of this off most of us have now been injected with something created with technology we probably dont unserstand, including the ones that originally invented this tech. The vaccines cause this bioweapon to flourish and we are pretending we didnt just lose a huge battle in this war while our governments turn against us
reply to: Bloodworth

And this is how countries go to war these days.
Very out of the box methods.

China has the u.s. arguing over what constitutes gender identity while China is playing a much more serious game.
And everyone is naive to the fact
edit on 2-2-2022 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Isn't part of the issue/problem with fentanyl is it's been extremely overprescribed? initially, it was supposed to be used only for persons with severe chronic pain, and those basically in hospice.

Now we got loads of people addicted to opioids and yes China is flooding the country with it. There is too much money in it, and it does corrode society from the inside.

As far as personal responsibility sure it sounds great in theory, in practice, there will always be those that will get addicted. It is why access to less addictive and safer natural alternatives is growing in popularity.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Isn't part of the issue/problem with fentanyl is it's been extremely overprescribed? initially, it was supposed to be used only for persons with severe chronic pain, and those basically in hospice.

Now we got loads of people addicted to opioids and yes China is flooding the country with it. There is too much money in it, and it does corrode society from the inside.

As far as personal responsibility sure it sounds great in theory, in practice, there will always be those that will get addicted. It is why access to less addictive and safer natural alternatives is growing in popularity.

BINGO, access is a big factor. I think the creation of fentanyl in general was too radical. Should be illegal in the country in general.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Funny how people think it's the Chinese. America is the biggest illegal drug trafficker in America. Watch the movie American Made (it's got Tom Cruise in it, playing the real-life story of Barry Seal) to get a little more up to date as to who is responsible for the fake war on drugs. The authorities don't mind you taking drugs, as long as they are the drugs they are supplying, be it fentanyl, crack, whack, or smack.

Then again, America is hooked on pharmaceutical pills and powders. That's the real good #, so I've heard tell. The crack epidemic was caused by the CIA. True story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join